why did u created this forum?

Talk about anything that takes your fancy in this forum (within reason of course)! Includes a dedicated sub-forum for forum games. :cool:
Gnomemage

why did u created this forum?

Postby Gnomemage » August 14th, 2015, 6:16 pm

why? how much does it costs?

also the emoticon bar is too damn long, if you want to encourage people to post its not nice having them scrolling down all the way to click submit

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Re: why did u created this forum?

Postby pinkteddyx64 » August 14th, 2015, 6:37 pm

Because I wanted to create somewhere with freedom of speech in mind! :ohyes:

It costs under £10 a month. :drinkingdrinking:

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » August 17th, 2015, 1:24 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:Because I wanted to create somewhere with freedom of speech in mind! :ohyes:

Totally agree, there are too many forums with harsh moderation policies - so long as you don't do anything ridiculous on here (such as spamming etc) you'll be welcome to post anything, within reason! :)

As for the emoticon list, any way of making that into an expandable list so you can see the long list of emoticons when you click a button, or similar? I've also noticed that the emoticons use quite a bit of CPU power to animate, which doesn't help when you have an overheating laptop.

Gnomemage

Postby Gnomemage » August 17th, 2015, 2:26 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:Because I wanted to create somewhere with freedom of speech in mind! :ohyes:

so few questions for you and spotify

1) do you enjoy what you get from creating this forum?

2)is it not depressing that the members posting on this forum is a bit on the low side?

3) are you working professionals or students? if you are a student,isnt 10 quid a month better spent elsewhere? etc for a drink

4)Have you seen me on any other forums?

5)whats the relationship between you and spotify in real life?

6)how do you see the future of this forum would be?

7) why would you call the brits a joke?

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » August 17th, 2015, 6:12 pm

Gnomemage wrote:

2)is it not depressing that the members posting on this forum is a bit on the low side?

3) are you working professionals or students? if you are a student,isnt 10 quid a month better spent elsewhere? etc for a drink

I'll answer as best as I can:

1) Yes, I do enjoy the forum, however you'd be better off speaking to pinkteddy as he created the forum

2) It doesn't matter at the moment. Ideally we would like a few more members but things are ok at the moment

3) I am a student, but I don't pay the £10, pinkteddy does.

4) Can't seem to recall you anywhere else, but if you've been anywhere else under a different name then I might recognize you?

5) I created that username because at the time I used Spotify a lot and it was my main streaming service. I still use Spotify a lot but not as often. I don't work for spotify or have any relation that way.

6) Genuinely I can't really predict what will happen in months or years to come

7) I can't remember off the top of my head but if you look here you'll see the reasonings on that thread.

Gnomemage

Postby Gnomemage » August 23rd, 2015, 1:41 pm

spotify95 wrote:
Gnomemage wrote:

1) Yes, I do enjoy the forum, however you'd be better off speaking to pinkteddy as he created the forum

2) It doesn't matter at the moment. Ideally we would like a few more members but things are ok at the moment

4) Can't seem to recall you anywhere else, but if you've been anywhere else under a different name then I might recognize you?

5) I created that username because at the time I used Spotify a lot and it was my main streaming service. I still use Spotify a lot but not as often. I don't work for spotify or have any relation that way.

7) I can't remember off the top of my head but if you look here you'll see the reasonings on that thread.

i just briefly look thought the forum. its just you both talking to each ohter lol

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » August 25th, 2015, 1:40 pm

Gnomemage wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
Gnomemage wrote:

i just briefly look thought the forum. its just you both talking to each other lol

Unfortunately we don't have many active members on here so it'd be great if you could join in with the conversations! :hugs:

Gnomemage

Postby Gnomemage » August 25th, 2015, 2:38 pm

spotify95 wrote:
Gnomemage wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
Gnomemage wrote:

i just briefly look thought the forum. its just you both talking to each other lol

Unfortunately we don't have many active members on here so it'd be great if you could join in with the conversations! :hugs:

i can occasionally.

Return to “Chat”