TBAAJ Community Team changelog

Got any comments or suggestions regarding any part of this site? Go ahead and post them here! :H
pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

TBAAJ Community Team changelog

Postby pinkteddyx64 » January 25th, 2016, 10:07 pm

@spotify95 @Zak @lucozadesp0rt @Andy98

I shall start this thread by posting the most recent changes, for anyone who might have missed them.

Andy98 is as of 25th January 2016 a TBAAJ Community Team member! Welcome to the team! :H

If you wish to congratulate new staff members or say goodbye to departing mods you can do so in this changelog.

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Re: TBAAJ Community Team changelog

Postby spotify95 » January 25th, 2016, 10:22 pm

Thanks for this thread @pinkteddyx64, and welcome @Andy98 to the mod team :yep:

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » January 25th, 2016, 10:25 pm

spotify95 wrote:Thanks for this thread @pinkteddyx64, and welcome @Andy98 to the mod team :yep:

Do you think we'll end up with the same complex staffing structure as TSR has eventually, thus making the place harder to hack?

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » January 25th, 2016, 10:31 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:Thanks for this thread @pinkteddyx64, and welcome @Andy98 to the mod team :yep:

Do you think we'll end up with the same complex staffing structure as TSR has eventually, thus making the place harder to hack?

Hope so! :yep:

Though seeing as this is currently quite a small forum, we won't need too many CT members - however, when we get more users on board, we may require more mods!

Also, please inform @Andy98 about our dedicated BSW section :yep: If you get banned, suspended or warned (for whatever reason - usually to do with spamming, or posting gibberish) then all forum members will know about it :yep:
However, we very rarely have to warn people anyway! :hugs:

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » January 25th, 2016, 11:10 pm

spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

Though seeing as this is currently quite a small forum, we won't need too many CT members - however, when we get more users on board, we may require more mods!

Also, please inform @Andy98 about our dedicated BSW section :yep: If you get banned, suspended or warned (for whatever reason - usually to do with spamming, or posting gibberish) then all forum members will know about it :yep:

You have a habit of doing that to me despite this being MY forum! :p

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » January 26th, 2016, 8:57 am

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

You have a habit of doing that to me despite this being MY forum! :p

You also had a habit of doing it to me despite being a mod and most of the stuff being unrelated to TBAAJ! :p

Don't worry it won't happen again :hugs:

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » March 6th, 2016, 5:01 pm

As of 6th March 2016, @lucozadesp0rt is now a moderator of the new dedicated Nintendo sub-forum, which can be found here: viewforum.php?f=41

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » March 6th, 2016, 6:46 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:As of 6th March 2016, @coleslaw is now a moderator of the new dedicated Nintendo sub-forum, which can be found here: viewforum.php?f=41

Awesome stuff! :)

Andy98
Noobie

Postby Andy98 » March 9th, 2016, 9:23 pm

Thanking you

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » March 9th, 2016, 9:59 pm

Andy98 wrote:

Thanking you

No problem - it's saying that you are a global moderator, so you should already be able to do mod related stuff :) Is that the case?

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » May 4th, 2017, 2:21 pm

@spotify95 @Kyx @Zak @S2M @Mr T 999 @coleslaw

As of the 4th May 2017, Kyx is now a moderator for forum games and general discussion! :woo:

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » May 4th, 2017, 4:26 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote: @spotify95 @Kyx @Zak @S2M @Mr T 999 @coleslaw

As of the 4th May 2017, Kyx is now a moderator for forum games and general discussion! :woo:

Thanks @pinkteddyx64 for doing that. I recall @Kyx mentioning before that he wanted mod privileges but I completely forgot about it. Sorry! :doh2:

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » May 4th, 2017, 4:30 pm

princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:@princechromey @Kyx @Zak @S2M @Mr T 999 @coleslaw

Thanks @pinkteddyx64 for doing that. I recall @Kyx mentioning before that he wanted mod privileges but I completely forgot about it. Sorry! :doh2:

He also wants to be a forum games ST member on TSR. :yep:

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » May 4th, 2017, 4:32 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:

So like what I want to do as well, yes? :D (I've wanted to be FG mod on TSR too but chances are I won't ever be one :()

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » May 4th, 2017, 4:35 pm

princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:

So like what I want to do as well, yes? :D (I've wanted to be FG mod on TSR too but chances are I won't ever be one :()

:yep:

And if he does, agreed to reverse my black card.

JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » May 5th, 2017, 8:21 am

princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:

Can I also be mod of the science section please? :)

I will be a good mod for that :p

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » May 5th, 2017, 11:56 am

Kyx wrote:
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:

I'll see what I can do :yep:

JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » May 5th, 2017, 12:23 pm

princechromey wrote:
Kyx wrote:
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » May 5th, 2017, 1:16 pm

Kyx wrote:
princechromey wrote:
Kyx wrote:
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:

Should be all done :yep: just give us a shout if anything else needs doing!

JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » May 5th, 2017, 1:21 pm

princechromey wrote:
Kyx wrote:
princechromey wrote:
Kyx wrote:
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:

Will do :)

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » May 6th, 2017, 2:28 am

Kyx wrote:
princechromey wrote:
Kyx wrote:
princechromey wrote:
Kyx wrote:
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:

Will do :)

I've just been reading this: http://kyxrevision.zohosites.com/meet-the-team.html and first off thanks for giving this site a mention, and second, you might be interested to know that last year I met Andy98 in person in his home town of Grimsby, and had a good laugh about stuff from TSR.

First ever time I met a TSR (or indeed any forum) member in person, and he seemed like a brother to me. :) I wonder what you'd be like to meet in person? :D Or even @princechromey

Mr T 999
TBAAJ ambassador

Postby Mr T 999 » May 6th, 2017, 8:24 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote: @princechromey @Kyx @Zak @S2M @Mr T 999 @coleslaw

I've just been reading this: http://kyxrevision.zohosites.com/meet-the-team.html and first off thanks for giving this site a mention, and second, you might be interested to know that last year I met Andy98 in person in his home town of Grimsby, and had a good laugh about stuff from TSR.

First ever time I met a TSR (or indeed any forum) member in person, and he seemed like a brother to me. :) I wonder what you'd be like to meet in person? :D Or even @princechromey

How did you and andy end up meeting? :p

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » May 6th, 2017, 10:31 pm

Mr T 999 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote: @princechromey @Kyx @Zak @S2M @Mr T 999 @coleslaw

How did you and andy end up meeting? :p

I just suggested it to thinking he'd take the suggestion seriously and to my surprise her agreed.

We then had a big conversation that featured slagging off various TSR members although not Paracosm as he had yet to become an ST member at that time, and was still like @princechromey very friendly and approachable.

Mr T 999
TBAAJ ambassador

Postby Mr T 999 » May 6th, 2017, 11:49 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:I just suggested it to thinking he'd take the suggestion seriously and to my surprise he agreed.

We then had a big conversation that featured slagging off various TSR members although not Paracosm as he had yet to become an ST member at that time, and was still like @princechromey very friendly and approachable.

What was it like meeting andy? He lives in your area right?

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » May 6th, 2017, 11:53 pm

Mr T 999 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:I just suggested it to thinking he'd take the suggestion seriously and to my surprise he agreed.

What was it like meeting andy? He lives in your area right?

It was OK I guess. He reminded me of myself from my school years. :o

He lives half an hour away from where I live.

Return to “Site News And Suggestions”