TechRax's latest video...

Talk about anything that takes your fancy in this forum (within reason of course)! Includes a dedicated sub-forum for forum games. :cool:
spotify95
A jungle man

TechRax's latest video...

Postby spotify95 » March 9th, 2017, 11:22 pm

For some strange reason, the Youtube user "Techrax" decided to do something completely iresponsible and inhumane in his latest video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arVHjiNLDXY

He's decided to burn some cockroaches alive by roasting them in molten aluminum! (Plus he destoyed an iPhone 7 Plus in the process.)

Why the fuck should be allowed to kill living creatures like that in an inhumane way by roasting them to death?! No wonder why the video has more dislikes than likes!

In fact, I think what you need to do, is go to his home page and leave him a comment - a nice comment, like what you left James_W with the James_W2 account!

Something in Korean, that when translated, goes along the lines of "I think Techrax is a load of shit and I sued him and wish him and threw a brick at his house!" would be great :D

@pinkteddyx64

edit: I have disliked the video with about 5 different Youtube channels and I know of 2 people that have unsubscribed from him. Seriously what the fuck, do you think we should do an experiment ourselves where we should melt some aluminum on TechRax and see if he survives?

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Re: TechRax's latest video...

Postby pinkteddyx64 » March 10th, 2017, 2:43 pm

princechromey wrote:For some strange reason, the Youtube user "Techrax" decided to do something completely iresponsible and inhumane in his latest video...

He's decided to burn some cockroaches alive by roasting them in molten aluminum! (Plus he destoyed an iPhone 7 Plus in the process.)

Why the fuck should be allowed to kill living creatures like that in an inhumane way by roasting them to death?! No wonder why the video has more dislikes than likes!

In fact, I think what you need to do, is go to his home page and leave him a comment - a nice comment, like what you left James_W with the James_W2 account!

Something in Korean, that when translated, goes along the lines of "I think Techrax is a load of shit and I sued him and wish him and threw a brick at his house!" would be great :D

@pinkteddyx64

edit: I have disliked the video with about 5 different Youtube channels and I know of 2 people that have unsubscribed from him. Seriously what the fuck, do you think we should do an experiment ourselves where we should melt some aluminum on TechRax and see if he survives?

I don't think we should do any such experiment.

Maybe I should create an impostor account, Techrax2 and post the comments you suggested there with it?

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Re: TechRax's latest video...

Postby spotify95 » March 10th, 2017, 4:14 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:For some strange reason, the Youtube user "Techrax" decided to do something completely iresponsible and inhumane in his latest video...

@pinkteddyx64

I don't think we should do any such experiment.

Maybe I should create an impostor account, Techrax2 and post the comments you suggested there with it?

That's because you know he wouldn't survuve, so what the fuck possessed him to do that with the cockroaches anyway?!

I'll put thumbs up posts on any techrax2 posts I see :D

Return to “Chat”