Can I bite off mwarpie's ears and make them give me all their money because........

Talk about anything that takes your fancy in this forum (within reason of course)! Includes a dedicated sub-forum for forum games. :cool:
pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Can I bite off mwarpie's ears and make them give me all their money because........

Postby pinkteddyx64 » February 25th, 2017, 5:33 pm

I accidentally went overdraft on my bank account and will now be charged £5 for it? :#

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Mr T 999
TBAAJ ambassador

Re: Can I bite off mwarpie's ears and make them give me all their money because........

Postby Mr T 999 » February 25th, 2017, 11:32 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:I accidentally went overdraft on my bank account and will now be charged £5 for it? :#

:ohyes:

If it makes you feel better, I was responsible for mwarpie TSR account to get banned lol :teehee:

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Re: Can I bite off mwarpie's ears and make them give me all their money because........

Postby pinkteddyx64 » February 25th, 2017, 11:42 pm

Mr T 999 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:I accidentally went overdraft on my bank account and will now be charged £5 for it? :#

If it makes you feel better, I was responsible for mwarpie TSR account to get banned lol :teehee:

Yes it does. :yep:

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » February 28th, 2017, 1:40 pm

Mr T 999 wrote:

Awesome stuff :D

@pinkteddyx64 have you seen the new DS layout? You can upvote and downvote people's posts now, you know what to do to mwarpie's posts!

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » February 28th, 2017, 2:41 pm

princechromey wrote:
Mr T 999 wrote:

@pinkteddyx64 have you seen the new DS layout? You can upvote and downvote people's posts now, you know what to do to mwarpie's posts!

DS Forum Support say they've already banned someone for abusing the voting system. :doh2:

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » February 28th, 2017, 3:17 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
Mr T 999 wrote:

DS Forum Support say they've already banned someone for abusing the voting system. :doh2:

What the actual fuck?! Is that even a bannable offense? :p

I see DS Forum Support is the official admin account, they should be de-adminned and banned themselves surely?!

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » February 28th, 2017, 5:54 pm

princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
Mr T 999 wrote:

I see DS Forum Support is the official admin account, they should be de-adminned and banned themselves surely?!

Or handed over to you?

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » February 28th, 2017, 10:23 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
Mr T 999 wrote:

Or handed over to you?

:yep:

I did note that, when looking on threads you had made (under your pinkteddyx64 account), it now shows you as a forum member, it's only when you go to your profile does it show as banned. And they also have a cool avatar for banned people (see for yourself!). :p

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » February 28th, 2017, 10:39 pm

princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
Mr T 999 wrote:

Or handed over to you?

I did note that, when looking on threads you had made (under your pinkteddyx64 account), it now shows you as a forum member, it's only when you go to your profile does it show as banned. And they also have a cool avatar for banned people (see for yourself!). :p

Maybe we could set up something like that for here?

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » March 1st, 2017, 12:16 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
Mr T 999 wrote:

Or handed over to you?

Maybe we could set up something like that for here?

Yes, good idea! :D

And btw, could you please stop making new TSR names? Its getting rather annoying! Thanks.

Return to “Chat”