Anyone for a nice, ice cold drink? ;)

What's cookin tonight?

Moderator: pinkteddyx64

User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 4028
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 138
Gender: Male

Anyone for a nice, ice cold drink? ;)

Postby spotify95 » Jul 2nd, 2015, 19:54

Anyone up for a nice, ice cold drink whilst the weather's still warm? :)

I tried buying some ice cubes from our Co-Op but they had sold out! Luckily we bought some ice cubes from Lidl instead :)

So, what do you fancy having as an iced drink? I'm going for lemonade - cheers! :)


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 102915
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 395
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Anyone for a nice, ice cold drink? ;)

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Jul 2nd, 2015, 20:21

Sparkling apple juice for me! :ohyes:


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 4028
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 138
Gender: Male

Re: Anyone for a nice, ice cold drink? ;)

Postby spotify95 » Jul 2nd, 2015, 20:42

I've had ordinary apple juice, but not the sparkling ones. :)

For me, apple juice has to be the nice stuff you get from concentrate - not the dilute squash or whatever it is. Luckily the apple juice cartons fit nicely into our fridge, to keep things chilled! :)

What I hate about ice cubes is when you have to make them yourself with the trays, it takes ages (about 5 hours) to make a tray of ice cubes which gives you about 8 ice cubes! :( Thank goodness the supermarkets sell bags of ice cubes :yep:


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 102915
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 395
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Anyone for a nice, ice cold drink? ;)

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Oct 13th, 2015, 13:44

I love the sparkling peach juice from Aldi but they have stopped selling it! :banghead: :rolleyes:


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 4028
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 138
Gender: Male

Re: Anyone for a nice, ice cold drink? ;)

Postby spotify95 » Mar 28th, 2016, 16:28

pinkteddyx64 wrote:I love the sparkling peach juice from Aldi but they have stopped selling it! :banghead: :rolleyes:

That's a shame - maybe you might be able to find a replacement from somewhere else.

Or just settle for ordinary juices, then use a carbonating machine (or whatever they are) to make them sparkly!


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 102915
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 395
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Anyone for a nice, ice cold drink? ;)

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Mar 28th, 2016, 19:35

thefortofwisdom wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:I love the sparkling peach juice from Aldi but they have stopped selling it! :banghead: :rolleyes:

That's a shame - maybe you might be able to find a replacement from somewhere else.

Or just settle for ordinary juices, then use a carbonating machine (or whatever they are) to make them sparkly!

They've started selling them again. :H


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 4028
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 138
Gender: Male

Re: Anyone for a nice, ice cold drink? ;)

Postby spotify95 » Mar 28th, 2016, 20:40

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
thefortofwisdom wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:I love the sparkling peach juice from Aldi but they have stopped selling it! :banghead: :rolleyes:

That's a shame - maybe you might be able to find a replacement from somewhere else.

Or just settle for ordinary juices, then use a carbonating machine (or whatever they are) to make them sparkly!

They've started selling them again. :H

Awesome - in which case, don't forget to stock up on them! :)


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 102915
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 395
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Anyone for a nice, ice cold drink? ;)

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Mar 3rd, 2017, 14:10

princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
thefortofwisdom wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:I love the sparkling peach juice from Aldi but they have stopped selling it! :banghead: :rolleyes:

That's a shame - maybe you might be able to find a replacement from somewhere else.

Or just settle for ordinary juices, then use a carbonating machine (or whatever they are) to make them sparkly!

They've started selling them again. :H

Awesome - in which case, don't forget to stock up on them! :)

But I don't particularly like much anymore.


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
Zak
No loss of suction
Posts: 91228
Joined: Oct 11th, 2014, 11:30
Reputation: 113
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Anyone for a nice, ice cold drink? ;)

Postby Zak » Mar 3rd, 2017, 14:33

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
thefortofwisdom wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:I love the sparkling peach juice from Aldi but they have stopped selling it! :banghead: :rolleyes:

That's a shame - maybe you might be able to find a replacement from somewhere else.

Or just settle for ordinary juices, then use a carbonating machine (or whatever they are) to make them sparkly!

They've started selling them again. :H

Awesome - in which case, don't forget to stock up on them! :)

But I don't particularly like much anymore.


Have you tried at Lidl's. I had this from their store last summer, not looked for it in there since though.


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 102915
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 395
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Anyone for a nice, ice cold drink? ;)

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Mar 3rd, 2017, 14:36

Zak wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
thefortofwisdom wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:I love the sparkling peach juice from Aldi but they have stopped selling it! :banghead: :rolleyes:

That's a shame - maybe you might be able to find a replacement from somewhere else.

Or just settle for ordinary juices, then use a carbonating machine (or whatever they are) to make them sparkly!

They've started selling them again. :H

Awesome - in which case, don't forget to stock up on them! :)

But I don't particularly like much anymore.


Have you tried at Lidl's. I had this from their store last summer, not looked for it in there since though.

Nope.


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image

Return to “Food & Drink”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest