This is much better!

Talk about anything that takes your fancy in this forum (within reason of course)! Includes a dedicated sub-forum for forum games. :cool:
spotify95
A jungle man

This is much better!

Postby spotify95 » November 26th, 2017, 10:39 pm

I've just seen something on eBay and it is much better than what was for sale previously:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222717813367

These are the Livarno Lux (LIDL) 30W LED spotlights that I briefly mentioned in m review video before.

Much brighter, much better lifespan, still controlled by a PIR so gives light when movement is detected... just without the shortcomings of the nasty CFL retrofit lamp!

If it stays that cheap, I might be considering getting it :)

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Re: This is much better!

Postby pinkteddyx64 » November 26th, 2017, 11:40 pm

spotify95 wrote:I've just seen something on eBay and it is much better than what was for sale previously:

These are the Livarno Lux (LIDL) 30W LED spotlights that I briefly mentioned in m review video before.

Much brighter, much better lifespan, still controlled by a PIR so gives light when movement is detected... just without the shortcomings of the nasty CFL retrofit lamp!

Or I could buy you it for Christmas? ;)

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » November 27th, 2017, 8:47 am

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:I've just seen something on eBay and it is much better than what was for sale previously:

If you wanted to! :) though it's certainly one to be shipped up at that price.

I might do a review on that light fitting as well if I get it, see how it stacks up compared to the CFL.

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » November 27th, 2017, 3:14 pm

spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

I might do a review on that light fitting as well if I get it, see how it stacks up compared to the CFL.

Do you have a PO box set up? It's just you might be reluctant to give out your address, even privately.

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » November 27th, 2017, 6:37 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

Do you have a PO box set up? It's just you might be reluctant to give out your address, even privately.

No, I don't, but I could look into it. :) Alternatively, I might be able to do something else as well regarding deliveries but I don't know just yet if it will be feasible or not.

Also, I was going to buy some string lights to put up as Christmas like decorations (only that the string lights are mains powered with actual mains lamp sockets) but they sold before I could buy them tonight!

edit: Cor, over £28 per month to have a PO Box? I think there's got to be another alternative... ;)

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » November 27th, 2017, 6:46 pm

spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

No, I don't, but I could look into it. :) Alternatively, I might be able to do something else as well regarding deliveries but I don't know just yet if it will be feasible or not.

Also, I was going to buy some string lights to put up as Christmas like decorations (only that the string lights are mains powered with actual mains lamp sockets) but they sold before I could buy them tonight!

edit: Cor, over £28 per month to have a PO Box? I think there's got to be another alternative... ;)

James_W could pay for you to have one. ;)

Also please could you assist by adding one to CTAM?

Return to “Chat”