Student deal on the iPhone 8

Talk about anything that takes your fancy in this forum (within reason of course)! Includes a dedicated sub-forum for forum games. :cool:
JessPlaysGames

Student deal on the iPhone 8

Postby JessPlaysGames » September 22nd, 2017, 10:06 pm

@spotify95 @pinkteddyx64

Shall I get this?

I get the iPhone 8 with 100GB for £9.99 straight away and £67.99 per month :eek: :eek3: :eek2:

spotify95
A jungle man

Re: Student deal on the iPhone 8

Postby spotify95 » September 22nd, 2017, 10:28 pm

Kyx wrote:@spotify95 @pinkteddyx64

Shall I get this?

I get the iPhone 8 with 100GB for £9.99 straight away and £67.99 per month :eek: :eek3: :eek2:

Crikey that's a lot of money :eek: £68 per month is expensive for anything!

Do you really need 100GB data per month when the accommodation and the university has wi-fi?

Funnily enough I got an email from EE saying that I can get the iP8 with 25GB data for £63 pm with £50 upfront. Of course I deleted it. I would never recommend a phone that you cannot plug a standard pair of headphones (or computer speakers) into.

If you need an upgrade on your iP5 then get an iP6S or iP6S+. They should be cheap enough that you can trade the iP5 in on and buy it outright, so you can get a good data SIM only deal (like what EE or Vodafone offer). Vodafone even throw in 12 months of entertainment (such as Premium Spotty) on some plans.

Advice: don't get the overpriced iP8. Get an iP6S outright and trade the iP5 in on it if you're short of cash. if you keep the iP5 as a secondary phone, get one of my GG SIMs in it (you now get £10 free credit when you activate an affiliate GG SIM). If you want something more modern, get the Galaxy S8, S8+ or Note 8. The Galaxy S7/S7E are still very good options (my Galaxy S7E runs flawlessly).

JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » September 22nd, 2017, 10:59 pm

spotify95 wrote:

Shall I get this?

Do you really need 100GB data per month when the accommodation and the university has wi-fi?

Funnily enough I got an email from EE saying that I can get the iP8 with 25GB data for £63 pm with £50 upfront. Of course I deleted it. I would never recommend a phone that you cannot plug a standard pair of headphones (or computer speakers) into.

If you need an upgrade on your iP5 then get an iP6S or iP6S+. They should be cheap enough that you can trade the iP5 in on and buy it outright, so you can get a good data SIM only deal (like what EE or Vodafone offer). Vodafone even throw in 12 months of entertainment (such as Premium Spotty) on some plans.

Advice: don't get the overpriced iP8. Get an iP6S outright and trade the iP5 in on it if you're short of cash. if you keep the iP5 as a secondary phone, get one of my GG SIMs in it (you now get £10 free credit when you activate an affiliate GG SIM). If you want something more modern, get the Galaxy S8, S8+ or Note 8. The Galaxy S7/S7E are still very good options (my Galaxy S7E runs flawlessly).

:thumbsup:

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » September 22nd, 2017, 11:03 pm

spotify95 wrote:

Shall I get this?

£68 a month would be a good deal for a mega package.

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:

Return to “Chat”