My meet up with Kyx in Hull

Talk about anything that takes your fancy in this forum (within reason of course)! Includes a dedicated sub-forum for forum games. :cool:
pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

My meet up with Kyx in Hull

Postby pinkteddyx64 » September 16th, 2017, 4:41 pm

@spotify95 @Zak @Kyx @S2M

It was only for about half an hour but we ended up talking about playing chess, and he was watching the Grand Prix on Channel 4 on his laptop. :D

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
JessPlaysGames

Re: My meet up with Kyx in Hull

Postby JessPlaysGames » September 16th, 2017, 5:02 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:@spotify95 @Zak @Kyx @S2M

It was only for about half an hour but we ended up talking about playing chess, and he was watching the Grand Prix on Channel 4 on his laptop. :D

:yep: :thumbsup:

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » September 16th, 2017, 5:06 pm

Kyx wrote:

If you know who from TSR somehow found your address and turned up, shut the door, but tell him to wait, then pour a bucket of shit from an upstairs window onto him, then make him clean it up, and fuck off before the police are called. :teehee:

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » September 16th, 2017, 5:10 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:

If you know who from TSR somehow found your address and turned up, shut the door, but tell him to wait, then pour a bucket of shit from an upstairs window onto him, then make him clean it up, and fuck off before the police are called. :teehee:

:teehee:

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » September 16th, 2017, 5:12 pm

Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:

Also, luck had it, a minute after leaving, I was able to get a bus back to the city centre, crossed the road, and a bus was approaching. :)

JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » September 16th, 2017, 5:16 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:

Also, luck had it, a minute after leaving, I was able to get a bus back to the city centre, crossed the road, and a bus was approaching. :)

Awesome :D

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » September 16th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:

If that bus had ignored me and gone right past me, would you have supported me chasing it and throwing a brick at it?

JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » September 16th, 2017, 5:22 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:

If that bus had ignored me and gone right past me, would you have supported me chasing it and throwing a brick at it?

Absolutely :D

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » September 16th, 2017, 5:24 pm

Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:

Have you ever heard of a TSR user called cranbrook_aspie? It's just I was reminded of that user.

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » September 16th, 2017, 9:57 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:

Have you ever heard of a TSR user called cranbrook_aspie? It's just I was reminded of that user.

Yes, I have :yep: :)

It's good to hear that you managed to have a successful meet up :) Watching the F1 is something I'd likely do as well :D

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » September 16th, 2017, 9:59 pm

spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:

It's good to hear that you managed to have a successful meet up :) Watching the F1 is something I'd likely do as well :D

If you lived nearer would you want to meet up too?

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » September 16th, 2017, 10:05 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:

Yes, definitely :yep: Unfortunately, Northamptonshire to Hull/Scunthorpe is a long way and would probably not be possible due to (a) traveling costs and (b) time spent whilst traveling.

Edit: it is £44.95 return with a railcard to Hull and would take 3 hours 50 minutes there, and 3 hours 5 minutes back. So about 7 hours traveling - not possible.

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » September 16th, 2017, 10:08 pm

spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:

Yes, definitely :yep: Unfortunately, Northamptonshire to Hull/Scunthorpe is a long way and would probably not be possible due to (a) traveling costs and (b) time spent whilst traveling.

Edit: it is £44.95 return with a railcard to Hull and would take 3 hours 50 minutes there, and 3 hours 5 minutes back. So about 7 hours traveling - not possible.

There was a traffic jam on the way to his place due to a road closure. :unimpressed: :#

Return to “Chat”