Richard Branson Hate Thread

Talk about anything that takes your fancy in this forum (within reason of course)! Includes a dedicated sub-forum for forum games. :cool:
JessPlaysGames

Richard Branson Hate Thread

Postby JessPlaysGames » August 24th, 2017, 11:24 pm

I hate Richard Branson and his pathetic excuse for wifi

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Re: Richard Branson Hate Thread

Postby pinkteddyx64 » August 24th, 2017, 11:26 pm

Kyx wrote:I hate Richard Branson and his pathetic excuse for wifi

Virgin Media isn't actually owned by him anymore.

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » August 24th, 2017, 11:31 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:I hate Richard Branson and his pathetic excuse for wifi

Virgin Media isn't actually owned by him anymore.

I see he did the same thing he did with his F1 team and quit because it was so shit

JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » August 24th, 2017, 11:34 pm

Playing games on this wifi is like Lewis Hamilton racing in his F1 car but the car has no wheels

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » August 24th, 2017, 11:55 pm

Kyx wrote:Playing games on this wifi is like Lewis Hamilton racing in his F1 car but the car has no wheels

Or perhaps trying to get a McLaren Honda to win a race which otherwise is packed full of Mercedes cars. (If you watch F1, you'll see the defecit that the Honda has in comparison to the Red Bull, Ferrari and Mercedes.)

I wonder which cars will not do any good at Spa this weekend? (There are two rather long, fast flowing sections.)

JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » August 25th, 2017, 12:08 am

princechromey wrote:
Kyx wrote:Playing games on this wifi is like Lewis Hamilton racing in his F1 car but the car has no wheels

Or perhaps trying to get a McLaren Honda to win a race which otherwise is packed full of Mercedes cars. (If you watch F1, you'll see the defecit that the Honda has in comparison to the Red Bull, Ferrari and Mercedes.)

I wonder which cars will not do any good at Spa this weekend? (There are two rather long, fast flowing sections.)

:yep:

Or putting the Honda engine in the Ferrari (which this track might be more suited to since they are better on the faster tracks)

JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » August 25th, 2017, 12:25 am

The worst insult you can give to any WiFi provider is to compare them with Virgin Media

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » November 24th, 2017, 7:14 pm

Kyx wrote:The worst insult you can give to any WiFi provider is to compare them with Virgin Media

Virgin Media is complete and utter bullshit, I mean, I am supposed to get 70Mbps, but now am not even getting 30Mbps.
Plus we've had to reset the router twice in one week due to devices not being able to connect to it!

And that's not including the dropped connections on my HP since updating the drivers. (I've rolled back the wireless driver and it seems OK now.)

JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » November 24th, 2017, 9:57 pm

spotify95 wrote:
Kyx wrote:The worst insult you can give to any WiFi provider is to compare them with Virgin Media

Virgin Media is complete and utter bullshit, I mean, I am supposed to get 70Mbps, but now am not even getting 30Mbps.
Plus we've had to reset the router twice in one week due to devices not being able to connect to it!

And that's not including the dropped connections on my HP since updating the drivers. (I've rolled back the wireless driver and it seems OK now.)

Get sky or something :p

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » November 24th, 2017, 10:34 pm

Kyx wrote:
spotify95 wrote:

The day I move out from my parents' house is the day I leave Virgin once and for all. Trust me, I wouldn't use them even if they were the only option available.

They are that crap - plus, James_W deserves absolutely nothing - except potentially bricks, rocks, paving slabs, bowling balls (shortened to BRPSBB) being thrown at him and his house. :p

JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » November 25th, 2017, 12:32 am

spotify95 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
spotify95 wrote:

The day I move out from my parents' house is the day I leave Virgin once and for all. Trust me, I wouldn't use them even if they were the only option available.

They are that crap - plus, James_W deserves absolutely nothing - except potentially bricks, rocks, paving slabs, bowling balls (shortened to BRPSBB) being thrown at him and his house. :p

Right, and when are we going to stock up on these BRPSBBs? :p

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » November 25th, 2017, 1:13 am

Kyx wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
spotify95 wrote:

Can we use any spare to throw at my dentist? He laughed at the idea of a gap in my two front teeth being fixed when I went for a check up yesterday. :unimpressed:

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » November 25th, 2017, 10:54 am

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
spotify95 wrote:

Can we use any spare to throw at my dentist? He laughed at the idea of a gap in my two front teeth being fixed when I went for a check up yesterday. :unimpressed:

Sure, if u start posting on QQF again :unimpressed:

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » December 23rd, 2017, 11:41 am

Doing anything on Virgin Wi-Fi this morning is like having Lewis Hamilton racing in his car, but his car has no engine...

I have had to drop back to 4G due to no connections!

Return to “Chat”