Avi

Need a bit of advice on something? Ask right here! ^_^

Moderator: pinkteddyx64

User avatar
unturned_cake
The jungle girl
Posts: 10001
Joined: 02 Nov 2019, 22:05
Reputation: 195
Location: Cleft in the rock
Gender: Female

Avi

Postby unturned_cake » 03 Nov 2019, 08:06

Can a not so noobie have a gif as avatar? ^_^


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle
Posts: 383885
Joined: 12 Feb 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 1101
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Avi

Postby pinkteddyx64 » 03 Nov 2019, 13:28

unturned_cake wrote:Can a not so noobie have a gif as avatar? ^_^

I think your question has been answered.


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
unturned_cake
The jungle girl
Posts: 10001
Joined: 02 Nov 2019, 22:05
Reputation: 195
Location: Cleft in the rock
Gender: Female

Re: Avi

Postby unturned_cake » 03 Nov 2019, 15:30

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
unturned_cake wrote:Can a not so noobie have a gif as avatar? ^_^

I think your question has been answered.


Yh i tried it after i posted :wooper:


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle
Posts: 383885
Joined: 12 Feb 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 1101
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Avi

Postby pinkteddyx64 » 03 Nov 2019, 15:36

unturned_cake wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
unturned_cake wrote:Can a not so noobie have a gif as avatar? ^_^

I think your question has been answered.


Yh i tried it after i posted :wooper:

How are you today, (just thought I'd ask)? :cat:


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
unturned_cake
The jungle girl
Posts: 10001
Joined: 02 Nov 2019, 22:05
Reputation: 195
Location: Cleft in the rock
Gender: Female

Re: Avi

Postby unturned_cake » 03 Nov 2019, 16:04

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
unturned_cake wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
unturned_cake wrote:Can a not so noobie have a gif as avatar? ^_^

I think your question has been answered.


Yh i tried it after i posted :wooper:

How are you today, (just thought I'd ask)? :cat:


Im not ok lol ive lost kind of a lot of data so dat means i cudnt be online much :#
how abt u?


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle
Posts: 383885
Joined: 12 Feb 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 1101
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Avi

Postby pinkteddyx64 » 03 Nov 2019, 16:05

unturned_cake wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
unturned_cake wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
unturned_cake wrote:Can a not so noobie have a gif as avatar? ^_^

I think your question has been answered.


Yh i tried it after i posted :wooper:

How are you today, (just thought I'd ask)? :cat:


Im not ok lol ive lost kind of a lot of data so dat means i cudnt be online :#
how abt u?

Good thanks, just at the gym.


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
unturned_cake
The jungle girl
Posts: 10001
Joined: 02 Nov 2019, 22:05
Reputation: 195
Location: Cleft in the rock
Gender: Female

Re: Avi

Postby unturned_cake » 03 Nov 2019, 16:08

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
unturned_cake wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
unturned_cake wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
unturned_cake wrote:Can a not so noobie have a gif as avatar? ^_^

I think your question has been answered.


Yh i tried it after i posted :wooper:

How are you today, (just thought I'd ask)? :cat:


Im not ok lol ive lost kind of a lot of data so dat means i cudnt be online :#
how abt u?

Good thanks, just at the gym.


:cool: cool



Return to “Advice & Support”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron