Ghost Hunting

Talk about anything that takes your fancy in this forum (within reason of course)! Includes a dedicated sub-forum for forum games. :cool:
JessPlaysGames

Ghost Hunting

Postby JessPlaysGames » August 20th, 2017, 8:00 pm

@pinkteddyx64 @spotify95

Assuming you could could chip in a few £££ we should look into buying some infrared and ultraviolet cameras, some EVP recorders, and some thermal imaging cameras. We'll need batteries, battery chargers for phones (if we're live streaming) and also permission to stay overnight at some haunted/potentially haunted locations ;)

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Re: Ghost Hunting

Postby pinkteddyx64 » August 20th, 2017, 8:03 pm

Kyx wrote:@pinkteddyx64 @princechromey

Assuming you could could chip in a few £££ we should look into buying some infrared and ultraviolet cameras, some EVP recorders, and some thermal imaging cameras. We'll need batteries, battery chargers for phones (if we're live streaming) and also permission to stay overnight at some haunted/potentially haunted locations ;)

Sure, let's do it. :thumbsup: :yep:

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » August 20th, 2017, 8:06 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:

I'm thinking something like this (I've got a laptop, maybe you and @spotify95 could donate some too so we have a nerve centre)

https://youtu.be/X0FnhNrFyXA

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » August 20th, 2017, 8:09 pm

Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

I'm thinking something like this (I've got a laptop, maybe you and @princechromey could donate some too so we have a nerve centre)

Amazing! (Please could you post a few in CTAM, as Zak is currently off? Thanks.)

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » August 20th, 2017, 8:24 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

I'm thinking something like this (I've got a laptop, maybe you and @princechromey could donate some too so we have a nerve centre)

Amazing! (Please could you post a few in CTAM, as Zak is currently off? Thanks.)

Sure :p

Pls watch the full video ;)

The main person is called Zak Bagans :p

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » August 20th, 2017, 9:29 pm

Ooh, IR/UV/EVP/thermal stuff etc? Sounds like a good idea. I don't know when/if I'd be available (nor do I know when I will get income, as things are pretty tight atm) but I've got some powerbanks that'll do the trick for phone chargers (they are USB so make sure to bring a cable if your device isn't micro USB).
Batteries - depends on the type. If they are AA/AAA/C/D/PP3 then I've got loads. Literally, loads. The same goes with Ni-MH, Ni-Cd, 1.5V Lithium AA, or Li-Ion 18650. Anything else, depends on the battery etc and what I can get.
Haunted locations? Hmm, interesting. Overnight? Don't know if I'd ever get permission.

JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » August 20th, 2017, 10:06 pm

princechromey wrote:

Ooh, IR/UV/EVP/thermal stuff etc? Sounds like a good idea. I don't know when/if I'd be available (nor do I know when I will get income, as things are pretty tight atm) but I've got some powerbanks that'll do the trick for phone chargers (they are USB so make sure to bring a cable if your device isn't micro USB).
Batteries - depends on the type. If they are AA/AAA/C/D/PP3 then I've got loads. Literally, loads. The same goes with Ni-MH, Ni-Cd, 1.5V Lithium AA, or Li-Ion 18650. Anything else, depends on the battery etc and what I can get.
Haunted locations? Hmm, interesting. Overnight? Don't know if I'd ever get permission.

Return to “Chat”