Andy98's rap music - music videos

Discuss your favourite tunes and radio stations here. :)

Moderators: spotify95, S2M, Kyx, pinkteddyx64

pinkteddyx64
Co-founder

Andy98's rap music - music videos

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Aug 11th, 2017, 21:24

@spotify95 @Kyx As you well know, I've met @Andy98 in person and I think Kyx has too and we've even discussed the idea of me directing his videos for his rap music. He rejected all my music video ideas, but do you think he would if both me and Kyx discussed potential music video ideas he'd be less likely to reject the ideas?

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Kyx
TBAAJ Support Team

Re: Andy98's rap music - music videos

Postby Kyx » Aug 11th, 2017, 21:39

pinkteddyx64 wrote:@princechromey @Kyx As you well know, I've met @Andy98 in person and I think Kyx has too and we've even discussed the idea of me directing his videos for his rap music. He rejected all my music video ideas, but do you think he would if both me and Kyx discussed potential music video ideas he'd be less likely to reject the ideas?

I haven't met him in person, no, but I would be cool with discussing it! Maybe if he became part of Quantum Quasar, and we could also put the videos on our YouTube channel :yep:

Was also thinking of creating something similar to The Big Bang Theory, but based at the University of Hull :rofl:

My website can be found here: http://quantumquasar.forumotion.com/
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Aug 11th, 2017, 22:23

Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:@princechromey @Kyx As you well know, I've met @Andy98 in person and I think Kyx has too and we've even discussed the idea of me directing his videos for his rap music. He rejected all my music video ideas, but do you think he would if both me and Kyx discussed potential music video ideas he'd be less likely to reject the ideas?

I haven't met him in person, no, but I would be cool with discussing it! Maybe if he became part of Quantum Quasar, and we could also put the videos on our YouTube channel :yep:

Was also thinking of creating something similar to The Big Bang Theory, but based at the University of Hull :rofl:

What if we could get permission to film in the corridors and film a murder mystery movie, where the lights are dimmed because of an unexplained fault (may be of interest to @spotify95 that lighting part), and there are slumped bodies and dumped furniture littering the corridor?

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Kyx
TBAAJ Support Team

Postby Kyx » Aug 11th, 2017, 22:26

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:

What if we could get permission to film in the corridors and film a murder mystery movie, where the lights are dimmed because of an unexplained fault (may be of interest to @spotify95 that lighting part), and there are slumped bodies and dumped furniture littering the corridor?

That would be great if we could get the University to sponsor it :yep:

And you could be the killer while I'm the detective :p

pinkteddyx64
Co-founder

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Aug 11th, 2017, 22:41

Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:

That would be great if we could get the University to sponsor it :yep:

And you could be the killer while I'm the detective :p

Awesome. :yep:

But as I won't be a student, what if I can't get permission to participate and security shoo me off the premises? :(

This video gave me the inspiration for the idea by the way: (what do you think to it?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTNR5h38RZI

Kyx
TBAAJ Support Team

Postby Kyx » Aug 12th, 2017, 10:29

We could get Andy to ask the uni :p

I'll check the video out later because I have things to do, but whatever it is ours will be better :p

pinkteddyx64
Co-founder

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Sep 18th, 2017, 19:50

@spotify95 Any ideas you might have for the film? :)

Return to “Music and radio”