Kyx Annoyance Awards

Talk about anything that takes your fancy in this forum (within reason of course)! Includes a dedicated sub-forum for forum games. :cool:
JessPlaysGames

Kyx Annoyance Awards

Postby JessPlaysGames » August 10th, 2017, 6:23 pm

The Kyx Annoyance Awards can be found on my website. I tell you the most annoying thing to have happened to me that day.

10/08/2017 winner: New Shoes

Find out why by going to my website :p

@spotify95 @pinkteddyx64

Zak
The king of the jungle

Re: Kyx Annoyance Awards

Postby Zak » August 10th, 2017, 6:47 pm

Kyx wrote:The Kyx Annoyance Awards can be found on my website. I tell you the most annoying thing to have happened to me that day.

@princechromey @pinkteddyx64

I know you have not tagged me in but if i can just say this. I'm NOt going to read, take part or visit your website for this reason; you're not taking part nowadays in the CTAM
here. I suspect this may be due to the fact princechromey has "got to you" for reasons of what PT may have been doing elsewhere? Come on Kyx, and be your own man!

If you do resume posting again in CTAM please will you do the full ten and regular, whenever you can spare 2 minutes. Anyway i wish you all the best :)

JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » August 10th, 2017, 7:17 pm

Zak wrote:
Kyx wrote:The Kyx Annoyance Awards can be found on my website. I tell you the most annoying thing to have happened to me that day.

I know you have not tagged me in but if i can just say this. I'm NOt going to read, take part or visit your website for this reason; you're not taking part nowadays in the CTAM
here. I suspect this may be due to the fact princechromey has "got to you" for reasons of what PT may have been doing elsewhere? Come on Kyx, and be your own man!

If you do resume posting again in CTAM please will you do the full ten and regular, whenever you can spare 2 minutes. Anyway i wish you all the best :)

I'm not taking part in CTAM because I have pretty much 0 time. I work 11.5 hours a day Monday to Friday which leaves little time for anything else. Also, I find CTAM a little boring :o :(

But once I'm at uni I should have a bit more spare time :) :D

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » August 10th, 2017, 7:23 pm

Sure thing, will check later. Hopefully it's something good :D

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » August 10th, 2017, 7:26 pm

Zak wrote:

Hi Zak :)

I don't think Kyx not posting on CTAM is anything to do with anything I have told him. He knows what I have and haven't said about PT, or anything relating to PT. He'll be around though and I'll remember to help you out here when I can remember :)

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » August 13th, 2017, 12:58 am

Kyx wrote:
Zak wrote:

I'm not taking part in CTAM because I have pretty much 0 time. I work 11.5 hours a day Monday to Friday which leaves little time for anything else. Also, I find CTAM a little boring :o :(

You never seemed to find TSR's CTAM thread boring. :unimpressed:

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » August 13th, 2017, 3:30 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
Zak wrote:

I did :(

JessPlaysGames

-

Postby JessPlaysGames » August 13th, 2017, 3:30 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
Zak wrote:

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » August 13th, 2017, 3:41 pm

Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
Zak wrote:

But before you got banned you contributed to it more than the one on here. :#

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » August 13th, 2017, 4:08 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
Zak wrote:

I was a member on TSR longer than I have been on TBAAJ

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » August 13th, 2017, 4:15 pm

Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
Zak wrote:

True. :p

JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » August 13th, 2017, 5:54 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
Zak wrote:

True. :p

:thumbsup:

Return to “Chat”