Who here lives in Hull?

Talk about anything that takes your fancy in this forum (within reason of course)! Includes a dedicated sub-forum for forum games. :cool:
JessPlaysGames

Who here lives in Hull?

Postby JessPlaysGames » August 7th, 2017, 5:08 pm

I'm going to go a day before uni starts, and I don't really want to spend a night in a hotel :o

I'll bring cookies :D

spotify95
A jungle man

Re: Who here lives in Hull?

Postby spotify95 » August 7th, 2017, 6:23 pm

Kyx wrote:I'm going to go a day before uni starts, and I don't really want to spend a night in a hotel :o

Sorry Kyx :( I'm nowhere close! :( The furthest north I'll be is Leicester, and that's traveling (I live in Northamptonshire).

If whilst you are in Hull, you could look for any batteries you don't need, that would be great ;)

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » August 7th, 2017, 6:25 pm

princechromey wrote:
Kyx wrote:I'm going to go a day before uni starts, and I don't really want to spend a night in a hotel :o

Sorry Kyx :( I'm nowhere close! :( The furthest north I'll be is Leicester, and that's traveling (I live in Northamptonshire).

If whilst you are in Hull, you could look for any batteries you don't need, that would be great ;)

Scunthorpe is near Hull if that helps.

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » August 7th, 2017, 6:53 pm

Would help if you had a car @pinkteddyx64 :o

Sure thing @princechromey

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » August 7th, 2017, 6:56 pm

Kyx wrote:Would help if you had a car @pinkteddyx64 :o

I feel so fucking jealous that most of my classmates at school do, and even my brother does. :unimpressed: :#

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » August 7th, 2017, 7:02 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:

I feel so fucking jealous that most of my classmates at school do, and even my brother does. :unimpressed: :#

:(

You have a license?

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » August 7th, 2017, 10:37 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:

But if they are very young drivers (like, late teens to early twenties) and haven't been on the road long then they'll be paying very high insurance costs - you won't! ;)

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » August 7th, 2017, 10:41 pm

Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

:(

You have a license?

Never even took lessons. :o

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » August 7th, 2017, 10:43 pm

princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

But if they are very young drivers (like, late teens to early twenties) and haven't been on the road long then they'll be paying very high insurance costs - you won't! ;)

I never really looked at it that way. :nah: Now I feel slightly better about it. :H

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » August 7th, 2017, 10:45 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

I never really looked at it that way. :nah: Now I feel slightly better about it. :H

:yep: that's one of the positives about this. I know that we will all have to pay a high insurance cost for being a new driver, but I'm sure the cost is higher for new drivers of age 17/18/19 than it is for 22/23/24/25 etc (probably not by much though).

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » August 7th, 2017, 10:46 pm

princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

:yep: that's one of the positives about this. I know that we will all have to pay a high insurance cost for being a new driver, but I'm sure the cost is higher for new drivers of age 17/18/19 than it is for 22/23/24/25 etc (probably not by much though).

But regardless, it's a shame James_W can't be made to pay the insurance for me on my behalf. :woo:

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » August 7th, 2017, 10:49 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

But regardless, it's a shame James_W can't be made to pay the insurance for me on my behalf. :woo:

It's a shame that James_W can't be made to pay for all of our insurances - including someone on TSR who said that, even though they'd been driving for a year, their insurance would cost about £1400 with a black box, or £5000 without one. (Certain cars are going to result in more expensive insurance costs!)

Return to “Chat”