Who would you love this to happen to?

Talk about anything that takes your fancy in this forum (within reason of course)! Includes a dedicated sub-forum for forum games. :cool:
pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Who would you love this to happen to?

Postby pinkteddyx64 » April 8th, 2014, 12:54 am

Stuck in a room playing "We built this city" on a constant loop. The only way to escape is to locate the key which is inside your ass, and use it to open the door.

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Re: Who would you love this to happen to?

Postby spotify95 » April 8th, 2014, 10:42 am

pinkteddyx64 wrote:Stuck in a room playing "We built this city" on a constant loop. The only way to escape is to locate the key which is inside your ass, and use it to open the door.

That would great for the radio anoraks in the radio section of DS Forums, especially the user "Station ID"!
He always bashed me wrt segue ways on the song.

FYI, a segue way (sometimes without the way) is a smooth - or in Hearts case, not so smooth - transition between one song and the next. Usually off beat, far too early, and crashing the vocals.

I feel for those who are currently listening to Real Radio, as I have heard there are new jingles going around "The Heart of Scotland - Real Radio". Note the "heart" - which is a plain obvious link that Real is being taken over by HEART!!!!!! :mad: :banghead:

Guess there will be a lot of people, who will be balladed to death with this station, which only plays 50% of songs at the worst. "More Music Variety" - well, some of the songs on Real will never be Heart playlisted! What a joke :mad:

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » April 8th, 2014, 12:42 pm

spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:Stuck in a room playing "We built this city" on a constant loop. The only way to escape is to locate the key which is inside your ass, and use it to open the door.

That would great for the radio anoraks in the radio section of DS Forums, especially the user "Station ID"!
He always bashed me wrt segue ways on the song.

FYI, a segue way (sometimes without the way) is a smooth - or in Hearts case, not so smooth - transition between one song and the next. Usually off beat, far too early, and crashing the vocals.

I feel for those who are currently listening to Real Radio, as I have heard there are new jingles going around "The Heart of Scotland - Real Radio". Note the "heart" - which is a plain obvious link that Real is being taken over by HEART!!!!!! :mad: :banghead:

Guess there will be a lot of people, who will be balladed to death with this station, which only plays 50% of songs at the worst. "More Music Variety" - well, some of the songs on Real will never be Heart playlisted! What a joke :mad:
:D

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » June 4th, 2015, 1:04 pm

As for the original question (which I am replying to because I now have a prime candidate for the task): That is ideal for James_W!

Return to “Chat”