Digital Spy News!

Talk about anything that takes your fancy in this forum (within reason of course)! Includes a dedicated sub-forum for forum games. :cool:
spotify95
A jungle man

Digital Spy News!

Postby spotify95 » April 13th, 2017, 10:11 pm

Here's a news update for those who are interested in Digital Spy:

They are recruiting for a weekend moderator role.

See here: http://www.digitalspy.com/tech/news/a82 ... moderator/

Who wants to be a weekend moderator on Digital Spy Forums?

Hearst UK's largest digital brand Digital Spy is looking for a Freelance Weekend Content Moderator to help manage the bustling DS Forums, which is one of the biggest and busiest internet discussion forums in the world.

This is a paid freelance position, covering 12 hours a week over Saturday and Sunday with potential for additional hours, reporting in to the Forums Moderator and site Chief Sub Editor to ensure user sign-ups are authorised, user-generated content is moderated to an acceptable quality and all users are safe, sound and enjoying the forums.

Fancy giving this a go? If so, why not apply? :D
I probably won't though... for obvious reasons. :p (Plus, I am usually away from my laptop for most of the weekends!)

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Re: Digital Spy News!

Postby pinkteddyx64 » April 13th, 2017, 10:45 pm

princechromey wrote:Here's a news update for those who are interested in Digital Spy:

Hearst UK's largest digital brand Digital Spy is looking for a Freelance Weekend Content Moderator to help manage the bustling DS Forums, which is one of the biggest and busiest internet discussion forums in the world.

This is a paid freelance position, covering 12 hours a week over Saturday and Sunday with potential for additional hours, reporting in to the Forums Moderator and site Chief Sub Editor to ensure user sign-ups are authorised, user-generated content is moderated to an acceptable quality and all users are safe, sound and enjoying the forums.

I probably won't though... for obvious reasons. :p (Plus, I am usually away from my laptop for most of the weekends!)

:yep:

Then I can unlock your spotify95 account and my pinkteddyx64 account and ban people who used to bully me.

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Re: Digital Spy News!

Postby spotify95 » April 13th, 2017, 11:46 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:Here's a news update for those who are interested in Digital Spy:

:yep:

Then I can unlock your spotify95 account and my pinkteddyx64 account and ban people who used to bully me.

Could you also lock a few accounts that I give to you on a list? They have caused me no end of grief, either in the past or present.

Though definitely try and get that role :)

Return to “Chat”