Can I sue Home Bargains and hose out the PA system in my local store because...

Talk about anything that takes your fancy in this forum (within reason of course)! Includes a dedicated sub-forum for forum games. :cool:

Moderators: princechromey, S2M, Kyx, pinkteddyx64

princechromey
Founder and the king of TBAAJ

Can I sue Home Bargains and hose out the PA system in my local store because...

Postby princechromey » Feb 28th, 2017, 15:27

...the ex T-Mobile mast at the A1/A47 junction near Wansford (Nth Peterborough) has been upgraded to 4G, but the panels haven't been replaced, thus resulting in a current 2G/4G only service there? (This spot has always been a blackspot for data and still is for 3G!)

@pinkteddyx64

pinkteddyx64
Co-founder

Re: Can I sue Home Bargains and hose out the PA system in my local store because...

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Feb 28th, 2017, 17:51

princechromey wrote:...the ex T-Mobile mast at the A1/A47 junction near Wansford (Nth Peterborough) has been upgraded to 4G, but the panels haven't been replaced, thus resulting in a current 2G/4G only service there? (This spot has always been a blackspot for data and still is for 3G!)

@pinkteddyx64

:yep:

And set the fire alarm off in Hull Royal Infirmary for me please. ;)

By the way can I sue Paracosm because I went there earlier today to try and get some pictures of inside there for our next propaganda video but there were too many people there?

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:

Return to “General Discussion”