Some people never learn...

Talk about anything that takes your fancy in this forum (within reason of course)! Includes a dedicated sub-forum for forum games. :cool:
spotify95
A jungle man

Some people never learn...

Postby spotify95 » December 31st, 2016, 10:00 pm

...or indeed, listen!!! :mad:

See here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/322352347949

Look at that lot of MP3 players. It's the same fucking lot that I bought from that same seller about 2 months ago. The seller listed them to me as "used", and is listing them again as "used". They are also claiming to be "untested". THIS IS DECEITFUL!!!!!

I informed the seller that 23 of the 30 MP3's did not work at all. The seller refunded me and I sent them back. I even categorized them into different groups, or working, partially working, and completely dead. So WHY the FUCK are they selling them as UNTESTED when they CLEARLY KNOW THAT THE VAST MAJORITY ARE FAULTY?! :mad:

The person who buys these are going to end up with a shitload of faulty MP3 players!

This seller is dishonesty, deceitful, untrustworthy and they should get kicked off eBay as soon as possible! I hope they fall flat on their face!!!

And in case anyone is wondering, I WILL spread this message around as many forums as I can (including the eBay community) and I shall be reporting the lot.

Return to “Chat”