James_W...

Talk about anything that takes your fancy in this forum (within reason of course)! Includes a dedicated sub-forum for forum games. :cool:
spotify95
A jungle man

James_W...

Postby spotify95 » July 25th, 2016, 4:50 pm

I have recently had to transfer my programs to a new computer, due to the old one being outdated and cooking itself on a regular basis.

However, the transfer of programs hasn't been very easy... The Windows Transfer tool should have been straightforward, and although it did install some things, it made a big mess of other things too! Hence, I have to transfer everything manually.

One of the programs that I have to manually transfer (which also got slightly transferred in the tool) is PSXFIN, a Playstation 1 emulator that allows me to play my old PS1 games on a PC or laptop.

Now, I was just wondering; if I get any errors when I try to start PSXFin up (notably, the erros mentioned here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzIm309eGM8), can I sue James_W? Also, can I sue James_W if any of these errors happen to my real Playstation 1 console?

If I get the fourth error in that video (the strange one with the black screen and weird error noises), does it give me the rights to smash up any console that James_W owns, as well as throw bricks at his house?

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Re: James_W...

Postby pinkteddyx64 » July 25th, 2016, 10:22 pm

:yep: to all, plus teargassing the TSR offices! :H

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » July 26th, 2016, 3:08 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote: :yep: to all, plus teargassing the TSR offices! :H

But why do you want to teargas the TSR offices? :(

That would not be very good - not only would I (and others) lose access to TSR, but also, it would seriously hinder the millions of students who visit the site on GCSE and A Level Results day - since TSR helps out an awful lot in regards to finding a university, what happens if you don't meet your grades etc.

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » July 26th, 2016, 3:42 pm

princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote: :yep: to all, plus teargassing the TSR offices! :H

That would not be very good - not only would I (and others) lose access to TSR, but also, it would seriously hinder the millions of students who visit the site on GCSE and A Level Results day - since TSR helps out an awful lot in regards to finding a university, what happens if you don't meet your grades etc.

But the actual servers might not necessarily be located in the office. ;) It would mean the likes of QC would suffer though. ;)

Plus I've got another idea for making James W suffer. I'll post it tonight. It involves abduction.

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » July 26th, 2016, 6:08 pm

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/story/20 ... -portugal/

I wonder if the James Watson who is mentioned on that article, is the James Watson who does the VM community?

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » July 26th, 2016, 10:18 pm

princechromey wrote:http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/story/2016-07-26/man-on-bail-in-connection-with-rikki-neave-murder-pictured-in-portugal/

I wonder if the James Watson who is mentioned on that article, is the James Watson who does the VM community?

I don't know but it wouldn't surprise me if it was........ :rolleyes:

Do you dare me to ask him? :D

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » July 27th, 2016, 12:23 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/story/2016-07-26/man-on-bail-in-connection-with-rikki-neave-murder-pictured-in-portugal/

I don't know but it wouldn't surprise me if it was........ :rolleyes:

Do you dare me to ask him? :D

Haha, it wouldn't surprise me either.... :rolleyes:

If you want to ask him, go for it, but I'm not getting involved... If you do, though, remember to screenshot it and post it here :yep:

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » July 27th, 2016, 12:24 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote::yep: to all, plus teargassing the TSR offices! :H

But the actual servers might not necessarily be located in the office. ;) It would mean the likes of QC would suffer though. ;)

Plus I've got another idea for making James W suffer. I'll post it tonight. It involves abduction.

Poor QC.... :( Why don't you like her?

You and your plans for James_W! :D

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » July 28th, 2016, 12:41 am

1. She caused you headache with global ignore.

2. She rejected eternaforest's ST application. :unimpressed:

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » August 8th, 2016, 7:43 pm

Well, here goes nothing...

I recently downloaded a program called Vinesauce ROM Corruptor to see what weird effects it would have on my PSXFin installation. PSXFin, of course, being a Playstation 1 emulator for PC.

I tried a few tweaks, and on my second attempt, I got a successful error - the KSOD, no less!

Because I got the KSOD on an emulator, can I sue James_W and throw bricks at his house?

@pinkteddyx64

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » August 8th, 2016, 9:51 pm

princechromey wrote:Well, here goes nothing...

I recently downloaded a program called Vinesauce ROM Corruptor to see what weird effects it would have on my PSXFin installation. PSXFin, of course, being a Playstation 1 emulator for PC.

I tried a few tweaks, and on my second attempt, I got a successful error - the KSOD, no less!

Because I got the KSOD on an emulator, can I sue James_W and throw bricks at his house?

@pinkteddyx64

:yep:

Can I post dog poo to his house because the UK team STILL only has 1 gold medal and that the three most frequently mentioned countries in propaganda wacko threads have many more than we do? :# :unimpressed: (Can you guess which countries I'm referring to?)

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » August 8th, 2016, 10:19 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:

@pinkteddyx64

Can I post dog poo to his house because the UK team STILL only has 1 gold medal and that the three most frequently mentioned countries in propaganda wacko threads have many more than we do? :# :unimpressed: (Can you guess which countries I'm referring to?)

Countries are USA, Canada and Japan?

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » August 9th, 2016, 10:26 am

princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

@pinkteddyx64

Replace Canada with Australia.

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » August 10th, 2016, 10:45 am

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

@pinkteddyx64

Well just thought I'd let you know that the US is top, UK is only 11th and all 3 countries that you mentioned all have more medals than we do.

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » August 10th, 2016, 11:56 am

princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

@pinkteddyx64

Well just thought I'd let you know that the US is top, UK is only 11th and all 3 countries that you mentioned all have more medals than we do.

Because of that, can I make James_W drink out of an open sewer in India?

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » August 10th, 2016, 10:47 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

@pinkteddyx64

Yep :yep:

We're now 9th in the medal tables, which is better (we're top 10 now :)) however, those 3 countries are still higher than us - US is top, Japan is 3rd, Australia is 6th.

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » August 11th, 2016, 10:21 am

princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

@pinkteddyx64

Yep :yep:

We're now 9th in the medal tables, which is better (we're top 10 now :)) however, those 3 countries are still higher than us - US is top, Japan is 3rd, Australia is 6th.

I don't think we'll beat Japan now, but if we don't even beat Australia can I stamp on James's face? :unimpressed:

Zak
The king of the jungle

Postby Zak » August 11th, 2016, 9:58 pm

Well just this minute checked and GB now 10th with 3 gold.

Likely we'll do well in the track cycling events and pick up another 1 or 2

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » August 12th, 2016, 11:09 pm

We're 3rd now! 7 golds, 8 silvers, 6 bronzes.

Only countries ahead of us are the US and China.

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » August 12th, 2016, 11:25 pm

princechromey wrote:We're 3rd now! 7 golds, 8 silvers, 6 bronzes.

:)2 :)2 :)2 :)2 :)2 :)2 :)2

:number3: :number3: :number3: :number3:

In the same position as we were at the end of the 2012 Olympics!

And I can't believe we've beat the host country too! :)2 :)2 :)2 :)2 :)2 :)2 :)2

I don't think we will beat China, but we still have a chance to beat the US! :number2:

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » August 14th, 2016, 11:04 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:

And I can't believe we've beat the host country too! :)2 :)2 :)2 :)2 :)2 :)2 :)2

I don't think we will beat China, but we still have a chance to beat the US! :number2:

Pinkteddy... oh pinkteddy!

We're officially 2nd at the moment. We're infront of China!

Only team that has more medals than us at the moment is the US of A. And they have so many more athletes than we do, so we'll never overtake them!

So it looks like James_W has made it unscathed.... ;)

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » August 15th, 2016, 2:26 pm

princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

Only team that has more medals than us at the moment is the US of A. And they have so many more athletes than we do, so we'll never overtake them!

I might use James W 20 to ask if I can make James W eat out of my toilet because of it.

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » August 16th, 2016, 7:38 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

I might use James W 20 to ask if I can make James W eat out of my toilet because of it.

Ooh, James_W20 eh? ;)

Whatever you do, please don't create James_W22 as I intend on using that username on him! :D

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » January 19th, 2017, 11:37 am

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

What actually happened with regards to James_W20? :D

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » January 19th, 2017, 11:44 am

princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

What actually happened with regards to James_W20? :D

Banned. :#

Return to “Chat”