Welcome to The Brits Are A Joke!

Talk about anything that takes your fancy in this forum (within reason of course)! Includes a dedicated sub-forum for forum games. :cool:

Moderators: spotify95, S2M, Kyx, pinkteddyx64

User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 75840
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 357
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to The Brits Are A Joke!

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Feb 20th, 2014, 12:40

spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:By the way, is it possible to change the clock settings for the site as it is showing up as an hour fast,regardless of whether I am logged on or not?

I'll look into it. :thumbsup:

Thank you! :)

Also, are you still using puppet accounts on digital spy? :) Have you got one for me to post with? ;)

Not currently, no. :(


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 3757
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 131
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to The Brits Are A Joke!

Postby spotify95 » Feb 20th, 2014, 13:58

spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:By the way, is it possible to change the clock settings for the site as it is showing up as an hour fast,regardless of whether I am logged on or not?
I'll look into it. :thumbsup:

Thank you! :)

Also, are you still using puppet accounts on digital spy? :) Have you got one for me to post with? ;)

Not currently, no. :(

What about Marniemoonie? Is that still available, or did it get banned? :(

I dont mind if I don't have an account, so long as you have one to post with :)


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 75840
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 357
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to The Brits Are A Joke!

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Feb 21st, 2014, 22:37

spotify95 wrote:What about Marniemoonie? Is that still available, or did it get banned? :(

I dont mind if I don't have an account, so long as you have one to post with :)

It got banned. :( :cry:


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
Dox Plox
Gender: None specified

DS: Taking the piss out of our forum (merged)

Postby Dox Plox » Feb 23rd, 2014, 19:01

spotify95 wrote:See here:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthre ... st71481280

That PBU thread on DS has now gone to a "let's take the piss out of The Brits Are a Joke"

They even think we are the same person - we are most certainly not the same person!

What an absolute joke. :yawn: :mad: :rolleyes:


Ignore them. They won't like it that you have your own forum. Hope you don't mind me joining up.


User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 3757
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 131
Gender: Male

Re: DS: Taking the piss out of our forum

Postby spotify95 » Feb 23rd, 2014, 19:05

Dox Plox wrote:
spotify95 wrote:See here:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthre ... st71481280

That PBU thread on DS has now gone to a "let's take the piss out of The Brits Are a Joke"

They even think we are the same person - we are most certainly not the same person!

What an absolute joke. :yawn: :mad: :rolleyes:


Ignore them. They won't like it that you have your own forum. Hope you don't mind me joining up.

Hi,

I don't mind you joining up to the forum. :)

I used to be part of DS forums but have since been "inactivated" so I don't bother on there anymore.

The most annoying thing is being told that I am Pinkteddyx64 - we certainly are not.

Welcome to The Brits Are A Joke and I hope you enjoy it here. :)


Dox Plox
Gender: None specified

Re: DS: Taking the piss out of our forum

Postby Dox Plox » Feb 23rd, 2014, 19:11

spotify95 wrote:
Dox Plox wrote:
spotify95 wrote:See here:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthre ... st71481280

That PBU thread on DS has now gone to a "let's take the piss out of The Brits Are a Joke"

They even think we are the same person - we are most certainly not the same person!

What an absolute joke. :yawn: :mad: :rolleyes:


Ignore them. They won't like it that you have your own forum. Hope you don't mind me joining up.

Hi,

I don't mind you joining up to the forum. :)

I used to be part of DS forums but have since been "inactivated" so I don't bother on there anymore.

The most annoying thing is being told that I am Pinkteddyx64 - we certainly are not.

Welcome to The Brits Are A Joke and I hope you enjoy it here. :)


I have been everyone under the sun. Paranoid cunts. I gave up on DS myself years ago. A decent alternative has never materialised. Let's hope this is it.

Why is the forum called The Brits Are A Joke?


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 75840
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 357
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: DS: Taking the piss out of our forum

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Feb 23rd, 2014, 19:35

Welcome to the forum Dox Plox! :thumbsup:


This forum has got it's name in relation to a post somebody made in reply to a reply I had made on a thread about extradition, (On DS naturally). :rolleyes:


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
Mr Squirrel
Gender: None specified

Re: Welcome to The Brits Are A Joke!

Postby Mr Squirrel » Feb 23rd, 2014, 22:16

So you think I don't have any balls, well I joined


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 75840
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 357
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to The Brits Are A Joke!

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Feb 23rd, 2014, 22:36

Mr Squirrel wrote:So you think I don't have any balls, well I joined
Welcome! :)

Now do your worst! :D


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 3757
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 131
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to The Brits Are A Joke!

Postby spotify95 » Feb 24th, 2014, 08:41

Mr Squirrel wrote:So you think I don't have any balls, well I joined

Hello Mr Squirrel, welcome to The Brits Are A Joke :) :hugs:


User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 3757
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 131
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to The Brits Are A Joke!

Postby spotify95 » Mar 3rd, 2014, 21:50

Hi,

Just a quick change to the forum:

Discussion of "Smeggy's Forums" (or anything to do with "Smeggy's Forums") is not allowed on board, due to the aggressive and harsh moderation policy on that site. Any posts/threads discussing the site are liable to be removed.

-Spot :)


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 75840
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 357
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to The Brits Are A Joke!

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Mar 3rd, 2014, 22:44

spotify95 wrote:Hi,

Just a quick change to the forum:

Discussion of "Smeggy's Forums" (or anything to do with "Smeggy's Forums") is not allowed on board, due to the aggressive and harsh moderation policy on that site. Any posts/threads discussing the site are liable to be removed.

-Spot :)

Correct. If anybody persistently mentions said forums, they may find their posting privileges revoked. :nono:


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 3757
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 131
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to The Brits Are A Joke!

Postby spotify95 » Mar 4th, 2014, 09:18

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:Hi,

Just a quick change to the forum:

Discussion of "Smeggy's Forums" (or anything to do with "Smeggy's Forums") is not allowed on board, due to the aggressive and harsh moderation policy on that site. Any posts/threads discussing the site are liable to be removed.

-Spot :)

Correct. If anybody persistently mentions said forums, they may find their posting privileges revoked. :nono:

You've just taken the words out of my mouth! :D :hugs:


User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 3757
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 131
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to The Brits Are A Joke!

Postby spotify95 » Mar 6th, 2014, 22:12

I've merged a few posts on here with the welcome thread as it was basically just more of a welcome discussion than anything else (it had certainly wandered off topic).

-Spot


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 75840
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 357
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to The Brits Are A Joke!

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Mar 6th, 2014, 22:17

spotify95 wrote:I've merged a few posts on here with the welcome thread as it was basically just more of a welcome discussion than anything else (it had certainly wandered off topic).

-Spot
:ouch:

:thumbsup:


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 3757
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 131
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to The Brits Are A Joke!

Postby spotify95 » Mar 31st, 2014, 08:31

Pointless Threads/Posts:

Please note that pointless posts or threads will not be tolerated. These include threads in a different language to English, when there is no English translation offered.

Posts or threads, such as the aforementioned posts, just use up space on the board as no one can understand them, thus they are needless.

Note that any of those type of threads will be closed at the earliest opportunity.


Thank you.


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 75840
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 357
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to The Brits Are A Joke!

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Mar 31st, 2014, 11:50

spotify95 wrote:Pointless Threads/Posts:

Please note that pointless posts or threads will not be tolerated. These include threads in a different language to English, when there is no English translation offered.

Posts or threads, such as the aforementioned posts, just use up space on the board as no one can understand them, thus they are needless.

Note that any of those type of threads will be closed at the earliest opportunity.


Thank you.

:thumbsup:


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 3757
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 131
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to The Brits Are A Joke!

Postby spotify95 » Apr 12th, 2014, 19:55

Unconstructive threads/posts

Furthermore, there seems to be more and more people joining up just to create unconstructive threads, with stories that have probably been translated via Google Translate. It's obvious as the text just doesn't make sense.

Thus, please refrain from making such threads or you may find your posting privileges being revoked.


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 75840
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 357
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to The Brits Are A Joke!

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Apr 12th, 2014, 20:19

spotify95 wrote:Unconstructive threads/posts

Furthermore, there seems to be more and more people joining up just to create unconstructive threads, with stories that have probably been translated via Google Translate. It's obvious as the text just doesn't make sense.

Thus, please refrain from making such threads or you may find your posting privileges being revoked.
Damn right! :mad:


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 3757
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 131
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to The Brits Are A Joke!

Postby spotify95 » May 18th, 2014, 14:19

Spammers signing up via spam IP Addresses

Please note that this type of activity is not permitted on board this forum. We will be taking note of the IP Addresses/Usernames that are trying to spam the board, and will never allow any signups using the spotted usernames, email addresses or IP addresses.

We do NOT appreciate, and will NOT ALLOW, any users spamming the boards.


Thank you.


User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 3757
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 131
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to The Brits Are A Joke!

Postby spotify95 » May 21st, 2014, 18:48

Please may I remind users that multiple accounts are not permitted on this board.

If any duplicate accounts are found, whether it be on a different IP, or the same IP, then all accounts will be permanently terminated; as will access to the site via all linked IP's. This is especially the case to PBU's that try to sign in under under a new ID.


Thank you once again.


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 75840
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 357
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to The Brits Are A Joke!

Postby pinkteddyx64 » May 23rd, 2014, 10:56

Maybe I should start charging a registration fee like what DS used to do! :D


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 3757
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 131
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to The Brits Are A Joke!

Postby spotify95 » May 23rd, 2014, 12:09

pinkteddyx64 wrote:Maybe I should start charging a registration fee like what DS used to do! :D

Hmmm... don't know whether that will be a good idea or not :hmmmm:

However, make sure that any obvious trolling usernames are not registered on here.


Lardarse
Gender: None specified

Re: Welcome to The Brits Are A Joke!

Postby Lardarse » May 29th, 2014, 18:39

Hello All. Do you have room for one more?

Image


User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 3757
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 131
Gender: Male

Re: Welcome to The Brits Are A Joke!

Postby spotify95 » May 29th, 2014, 20:35

Lardarse wrote:Hello All. Do you have room for one more?

Image

Yeah sure :) so long as you don't cause any trouble :)



Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron