Free Batteries For Life

Talk about anything that takes your fancy in this forum (within reason of course)! Includes a dedicated sub-forum for forum games. :cool:
pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Re: Free Batteries For Life

Postby pinkteddyx64 » February 2nd, 2016, 7:58 pm

spotify95 wrote:Another nice result, from yesterday's haul! :)

Retrieved a total of 243 batteries - 153 were still good, and a further 39 were nearly new batteries. Amazingly, 12 Ni-MH rechargeable batteries were found!

Only 39 batteries (out of the 243 tested) were confined to the recycle bin, due to being either dead or leaking.

Success rate for that result: 79.01%.

Also managed another haul of batteries today, from a completely new room - will look through those on Thursday!

That's great. :H

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » February 4th, 2016, 9:59 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:

Retrieved a total of 243 batteries - 153 were still good, and a further 39 were nearly new batteries. Amazingly, 12 Ni-MH rechargeable batteries were found!

Only 39 batteries (out of the 243 tested) were confined to the recycle bin, due to being either dead or leaking.

Also managed another haul of batteries today, from a completely new room - will look through those on Thursday!

That's great. :H

Yep, it sure is! Thanks :hugs:

Sorted through a few more today - haven't got any numbers, and haven't done them all yet - but I've added a fair few AAs, AAAs and Ds to my stockpile! Plus, I found at least 6 1.5V Lithiums, which are worth £15 for 4 when new! The Lithiums were still at 1.66V - i.e. they had plenty of juice left in them. Why were they thrown out?!

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » February 5th, 2016, 9:31 am

Excellent. :H

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:

Return to “Chat”