Page 2 of 2

Re: Straight Dope Forums.

Posted: Jan 16th, 2017, 17:42
by Mr T 999
princechromey wrote:Here we go again... Yawn!


Why did you use straight dupe forum in the first place? :holmes: It looks pretty shit and that layout is awful

Re: Straight Dope Forums.

Posted: Jan 16th, 2017, 19:19
by spotify95
Mr T 999 wrote:
princechromey wrote:Here we go again... Yawn!


Why did you use straight dupe forum in the first place? :holmes: It looks pretty shit and that layout is awful

In regards to layout, I think even TBAAJ is better than the SDMB! :p

And as regards to moderation, well... the mods on SDMB are the worst I've ever come across. Worse than DS, and worse than our "friend" Mr James Watson, from Virgin Media.

The people at SDMB made my posts go into pre-moderation, and then they banned me for being a spammer! I have never spammed any forum before and I don't intend on doing so anytime soon :p

Re: Straight Dope Forums.

Posted: Jan 17th, 2017, 11:34
by spotify95
I don't know whether this is new policy or not, but it now seems like all new members have to have their first few posts pre-moderated. I wonder if this is to combat trolls, spammers and/or socks?

Re: Straight Dope Forums.

Posted: Jan 17th, 2017, 11:56
by pinkteddyx64
princechromey wrote:I don't know whether this is new policy or not, but it now seems like all new members have to have their first few posts pre-moderated. I wonder if this is to combat trolls, spammers and/or socks?

Because of that can I make Paracosm eat used tampons?

Re: Straight Dope Forums.

Posted: Jan 17th, 2017, 14:16
by spotify95
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:I don't know whether this is new policy or not, but it now seems like all new members have to have their first few posts pre-moderated. I wonder if this is to combat trolls, spammers and/or socks?

Because of that can I make Paracosm eat used tampons?


Well, make your decision based on this...

Re: Straight Dope Forums.

Posted: Jan 17th, 2017, 14:20
by pinkteddyx64
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:I don't know whether this is new policy or not, but it now seems like all new members have to have their first few posts pre-moderated. I wonder if this is to combat trolls, spammers and/or socks?

Because of that can I make Paracosm eat used tampons?


Well, make your decision based on this...

Can I make him eat used tampons and used condoms because of that? :#

Re: Straight Dope Forums.

Posted: Jun 17th, 2017, 19:17
by spotify95
@pinkteddyx64 @Mr T 999 @S2M @coleslaw @Kyx

This is another forum which you need to avoid! See below...

Screenshots include: weird threads made in the wrong section of the site (and not suitable at all); ban policies to do with PMs, and my latest attempt at registering there (though I got banned for spamming - probably due to using a 10minutemail email address).

If anyone wants to help me by creating me an SDMB account that won't get banned for spam, please let me know. :)

Re: Straight Dope Forums.

Posted: Jun 17th, 2017, 22:04
by Kyx
Will avoid. Will also add a ban log to QQF :p

Re: Straight Dope Forums.

Posted: Jun 17th, 2017, 22:20
by spotify95
Kyx wrote:Will avoid. Will also add a ban log to QQF :p


Yeah, if anyone from the Straight Dope Message Board (SDMB) wants to join QQF, they're not welcome, since the SDMB is a shithole. They accused me of spamming (even though I wasn't) and wiped my posts from various accounts, some of which very constructive. Idiots.

Re: Straight Dope Forums.

Posted: Jun 17th, 2017, 22:35
by pinkteddyx64
princechromey wrote:
Kyx wrote:Will avoid. Will also add a ban log to QQF :p


Yeah, if anyone from the Straight Dope Message Board (SDMB) wants to join QQF, they're not welcome, since the SDMB is a shithole. They accused me of spamming (even though I wasn't) and wiped my posts from various accounts, some of which very constructive. Idiots.

At least TSR haven't (yet!) stooped to such a low level!

Re: Straight Dope Forums.

Posted: Jul 9th, 2017, 15:50
by spotify95
My latest attempt @pinkteddyx64 @Kyx

Re: Straight Dope Forums.

Posted: Jul 9th, 2017, 16:38
by spotify95
Next...

Re: Straight Dope Forums.

Posted: Jul 9th, 2017, 18:08
by pinkteddyx64
princechromey wrote:Next...

Bet it won't last very long. :(

Have you thought about creating any impostors on there?

Re: Straight Dope Forums.

Posted: Jul 9th, 2017, 19:23
by spotify95
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:Next...

Bet it won't last very long. :(

Have you thought about creating any impostors on there?

You said?