Digital Spy - "full of cretins!"

Talk about anything that takes your fancy in this forum (within reason of course)! Includes a dedicated sub-forum for forum games. :cool:
spotify95
A jungle man

Digital Spy - "full of cretins!"

Postby spotify95 » January 17th, 2015, 12:00 pm

At last, I have managed to find a half decent review of the digital forums online!

http://www.reviewcentre.com/Online-Foru ... ew_3060671

According to that review, DS is full of cretins... what do you think about that review?

Plus, why not take a look at the other reviews on that site, which also seem to be negative in nature towards DS? ;)

spotify95
A jungle man

Re: Digital Spy - "full of cretins!"

Postby spotify95 » January 17th, 2015, 12:23 pm

And, the king of all cretins is posting libelous, disruptive and over provocative messages! :banghead:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthre ... st76442435

Zak
The king of the jungle

Postby Zak » January 17th, 2015, 12:44 pm

Oh, not good reviews in the main are they. Something I've learnt from one of those is never to log into my account on someone elses computer at a
different address, as this could result in an automatic banning!

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » January 17th, 2015, 1:26 pm

Zak wrote:Oh, not good reviews in the main are they. Something I've learnt from one of those is never to log into my account on someone elses computer at a

If you use your account at someone elses computer, and they haven't used Digital Spy before, you will be fine.
If you use your account at someone elses computer, who does hold a valid DS account, they'll look at the IPs and ban both accounts
If you use your own device (e.g. laptop, phone, tablet etc) at someone elses house/location and you are connected to the same Wi-fi or Wired connection as someone else who also uses DS then both accounts will be banned as they both use the same network, and thus the same IP address.

DS aren't the fairest forum moderators either - they ban people for no reason at all.

Zak
The king of the jungle

Postby Zak » January 17th, 2015, 3:37 pm

They certainly are NOT......and thanks for the info about using ones device at other location etc.

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » January 17th, 2015, 6:12 pm

spotify95 wrote:
Zak wrote:Oh, not good reviews in the main are they. Something I've learnt from one of those is never to log into my account on someone elses computer at a

If you use your account at someone elses computer, and they haven't used Digital Spy before, you will be fine.
If you use your account at someone elses computer, who does hold a valid DS account, they'll at the IPs and ban both accounts
If you use your own device (e.g. laptop, phone, tablet etc) at someone elses house/location and you are connected to the same Wi-fi or Wired connection as someone else who also uses DS then both accounts will be banned as they both use the same network, and thus the same IP address.

DS aren't the fairest forum moderators either - they ban people for no reason at all.
You left out the delete all posts, thus ruining threads after a ban and banning people based on hearsay from the other forum members, and letting certain inner circle members have multiple accounts! :(

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » January 17th, 2015, 7:07 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:

If you use your account at someone elses computer, who does hold a valid DS account, they'll at the IPs and ban both accounts

You left out the delete all posts, thus ruining threads after a ban and banning people based on hearsay from the other forum members, and letting certain inner circle members have multiple accounts! :(

The "delete all posts" shite should be reported under the Malicious Communications Act of 1988! :mad:

When our plan is complete, there will only be one member in the history of DS that will ever have the "delete all posts" shite applied to them - the fucking moderators/DS Forum Support!!!

As for the hearsay thing, isn't that how all of your puppets were banned? :(

Inner circle people should not be allowed multiple accounts - simple as.

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » January 17th, 2015, 7:22 pm

spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:

The "delete all posts" shite should be reported under the Malicious Communications Act of 1988! :mad:

When our plan is complete, there will only be one member in the history of DS that will ever have the "delete all posts" shite applied to them - the fucking moderators/DS Forum Support!!!

Yes it was how they were banned. :(

Isn't it also amazing how they supposedly prohibit discussion of former members as they can't defend themselves, yet there are many threads dedicated to bashing me, some even questioning personal things such as my sex life, and even the mods such as that Andy guy joined in! :doh: :banghead:

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » January 18th, 2015, 11:37 am

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:

Isn't it also amazing how they supposedly prohibit discussion of former members as they can't defend themselves, yet there are many threads dedicated to bashing me, some even questioning personal things such as my sex life, and even the mods such as that Andy guy joined in! :doh: :banghead:

I thought that was somehow how your puppets vanished.

They (the fucking fascists) also called one of my puppets "unwanted" once, after deleting all of its posts - um, shouldn't they NOT be discussing other members themselves, as we cannot defend ourselves? :rolleyes:

All of the pinkteddyx64 bashing threads will be deleted when our plan is complete (and successful!), plus all puppets of ours restored and all posts restored too.

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » January 23rd, 2015, 12:15 am

spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:

They (the fucking fascists) also called one of my puppets "unwanted" once, after deleting all of its posts - um, shouldn't they NOT be discussing other members themselves, as we cannot defend ourselves? :rolleyes:

All of the pinkteddyx64 bashing threads will be deleted when our plan is complete (and successful!), plus all puppets of ours restored and all posts restored too.
:thumbsup: :cat:

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » January 23rd, 2015, 7:57 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:

:thumbsup: :cat:

Hopefully, when we can complete our plan, DS will be a lot better than it ever was/is now!

And thanks for the new theme! :)

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » January 23rd, 2015, 8:04 pm

Glad to make you happy in this way! ^_^ :ohyes:

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » February 18th, 2015, 9:38 pm

Here we go.... we have a new review for Digital Spy! :D

http://www.reviewcentre.com/Online-Foru ... ew_3210747

Uh-oh... Another person who doesn't like DS. I wonder why.... :rolleyes:

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » November 13th, 2015, 12:18 pm

Bit old I know, but I have found yet another hilarious review of Digital's forums!

http://www.reviewcentre.com/Online-Foru ... ew_3717231

If i could have given Digital Spy zero rating i would. As it is you have to give one star but that = "Terrible" which is an understatement. The moderation is unbelievably heavy handed with fm's being banned for the most pathetic reasons.

The review carries on, including the things abour reports to ISPs, and all of that is in the link above.

I wish we could try and moderate the place ourselves; that'd make DS a whole better place! However, I think I'd need about a week to sort through everything and "make it right"!

Remember - when stuff sucks, make it right - and DS definitely needs to be made right!

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » November 13th, 2015, 12:50 pm

I asked someone on TSR to bump a thread from 2006 on DS. :D

Wish I could have my TSR account back by the way. :moon:

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » December 3rd, 2015, 8:21 am

pinkteddyx64 wrote:I asked someone on TSR to bump a thread from 2006 on DS. :D

Wish I could have my TSR account back by the way. :moon:

I know, it is a shame, perhaps you could ask the community team a out getting your account back?

Also when do you think we will be able to do a DS Plan?

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » March 1st, 2016, 11:38 pm

Here we go again! :D

"Moderation Madness": http://www.reviewcentre.com/Online-Foru ... ew_3717231

New Review: "Abuse and Trolling": http://www.reviewcentre.com/Online-Foru ... ew_3885953

So called moderators allow posters to be abused and trolled, and when a poster responds, the poster is banned. Moderators appear to regularly bait, rile and goad any user whose views they don't agree with. The site appears to be run by heavy handed fascists. Avoid at all costs

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » March 2nd, 2016, 1:00 pm

spotify95 wrote:Here we go again! :D

New Review: "Abuse and Trolling": http://www.reviewcentre.com/Online-Foru ... ew_3885953

So called moderators allow posters to be abused and trolled, and when a poster responds, the poster is banned. Moderators appear to regularly bait, rile and goad any user whose views they don't agree with. The site appears to be run by heavy handed fascists. Avoid at all costs

For a moment I thought they had banned your new account on there! :eek: :D

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » March 2nd, 2016, 1:18 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:Here we go again! :D

For a moment I thought they had banned your new account on there! :eek: :D

Nope :nah:

However, I agree with what that reviewer wrote! How often have you seen an OP make a point, then lots of other people go on the attack and the OP then ends up having to defend themselves! Then the fascists (DSFS) come along and close/delete the thread, and ban the OP... :(

Return to “Chat”