Ashley Tisdale

Talk about anything that takes your fancy in this forum (within reason of course)! Includes a dedicated sub-forum for forum games. :cool:
spotify95
A jungle man

Ashley Tisdale

Postby spotify95 » May 1st, 2014, 9:15 pm

Oh no, Ashley's been banned! :(

DS Forum Support wrote:This is a message from Digital Spy Forum Support. If you wish to contact us regarding this matter, please use the following URL:.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/contact/for ... shmail.com

------------------------------

Hi,

Our records indicate that you have previously held an account with us that has had its membership terminated in accordance with our terms and conditions:

'Registering an account after having been banned (temporarily or permanently) is not permitted and will result in all linked accounts being terminated'

------------------------------

Regards,

Digital Spy Forums
http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Re: Ashley Tisdale

Postby pinkteddyx64 » May 1st, 2014, 9:37 pm

HOW THE FUCK DID THEY EVEN FIND OUT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :mad: :banghead: :mad: :banghead: :mad: :mad: :banghead: :banghead: And no, I don't think it serves you right like what my brother said, but maybe you shouldn't have mentioned pinkteddy in that now gone suing thread! :(

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » May 1st, 2014, 10:21 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:HOW THE FUCK DID THEY EVEN FIND OUT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :mad: :banghead: :mad: :banghead: :mad: :mad: :banghead: :banghead: And no, I don't think it serves you right like what my brother said, but maybe you shouldn't have mentioned pinkteddy in that now gone suing thread! :(

Okay, I think I'll leave the suing threads well alone now. :) Agreed? :) :console:

I really dont know as all I did was posted in chatter and music! having said that I forgot to use a proxy a couple of times, maybe they did a IP search?

that was your brother who posted on there? How did he get access? did you leave it logged in? :(

I've got a friend from TSR on a mission to get me a 11th account :)

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » May 1st, 2014, 10:29 pm

spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:HOW THE FUCK DID THEY EVEN FIND OUT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :mad: :banghead: :mad: :banghead: :mad: :mad: :banghead: :banghead: And no, I don't think it serves you right like what my brother said, but maybe you shouldn't have mentioned pinkteddy in that now gone suing thread! :(

Okay, I think I'll leave the suing threads well alone now. :) Agreed? :) :console:

I really dont know as all I did was posted in chatter and music! having said that I forgot to use a proxy a couple of times, maybe they did a IP search?

that was your brother who posted on there? How did he get access? did you leave it logged in? :(

Yes, I did accidentally leave it. Won't make that mistake again. :)

Leaving the suing threads alone would be massively appreciated, because there are some much funnier ones I posted last year that I would be pissed to death about losing now, including one about a member I don't like because of a disaster in my kitchen! :P

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » May 2nd, 2014, 9:43 am

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:

Yes, I did accidentally leave it. Won't make that mistake again. :)

Leaving the suing threads alone would be massively appreciated, because there are some much funnier ones I posted last year that I would be pissed to death about losing now, including one about a member I don't like because of a disaster in my kitchen! :P

That's quite funny :D suing a member because of a kitchen fault, dont the mods have any sense of humour? ;)

I've just got another account validated, it is tessa.bubbles, so Im happy again. (sincere thanks to "polka dots :)" from TSR on getting the account validated)

Lets see if this one lasts longer than 3 days :)2

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » July 3rd, 2014, 2:32 pm

I take it you know that tessa bubbles was indeed de-activated. :(

Another puppet you gave me was also banned.

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » July 3rd, 2014, 3:11 pm

spotify95 wrote:I take it you know that tessa bubbles was indeed de-activated. :(

Another puppet you gave me was also banned.

Let's sue this company for it then: http://www.spectrasonics.net/index.php

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » January 7th, 2018, 3:26 pm

Tessa Bubbles (and all inactivated accounts) has now been re-activated due to the change of forum software.

Banned accounts, however, are still banned. Poor Ashley Tisdale...

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » April 9th, 2018, 11:13 pm

spotify95 wrote:Tessa Bubbles (and all inactivated accounts) has now been re-activated due to the change of forum software.

Tessa Bubbles has since died an untimely death. :rip:

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » April 10th, 2018, 5:07 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:Tessa Bubbles (and all inactivated accounts) has now been re-activated due to the change of forum software.

Tessa Bubbles never stood a chance! :(

De-regged after I started using it, then only reactivated when the forum software was changed, and then banned after you posted for a while...

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » July 15th, 2018, 10:33 pm

spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

De-regged after I started using it, then only reactivated when the forum software was changed, and then banned after you posted for a while...

Can you guess my current username on there? ;)

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » July 15th, 2018, 10:41 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

Can you guess my current username on there? ;)

Haven't got a clue in all honesty :p

Return to “Chat”