LIDL spotlight review Mk2!

Talk about anything that takes your fancy in this forum (within reason of course)! Includes a dedicated sub-forum for forum games. :cool:
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ

LIDL spotlight review Mk2!

Postby spotify95 » Mar 5th, 2018, 16:49

Anyone up for a 2nd review of the LIDL "energy saving" spotlight? Well guess what, it's coming your way in the next few weeks!

Reasoning: had a look in my local LIDL store, and yes, they are selling those nasty lights again. The ones with the PIR sensor and the E27 screw in base, with CFL bulb supplied. I will go into more depth as to why this is a bad idea, as well as a test of it with various bulbs in use (40W incandescent, 23W curly, 6W LED). As obviously, it's not selling very well...

pinkteddyx64
Co-founder

Re: LIDL spotlight review Mk2!

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Mar 5th, 2018, 18:06

spotify95 wrote:Anyone up for a 2nd review of the LIDL "energy saving" spotlight? Well guess what, it's coming your way in the next few weeks!

Reasoning: had a look in my local LIDL store, and yes, they are selling those nasty lights again. The ones with the PIR sensor and the E27 screw in base, with CFL bulb supplied. I will go into more depth as to why this is a bad idea, as well as a test of it with various bulbs in use (40W incandescent, 23W curly, 6W LED). As obviously, it's not selling very well...

Do Lidl think we're stupid or something? :rolleyes: :doh2:

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:

Return to “General Discussion”