The Straight Dope Message Board is the worst forum out there ever. Period!

Talk about anything that takes your fancy in this forum (within reason of course)! Includes a dedicated sub-forum for forum games. :cool:
spotify95
A jungle man

The Straight Dope Message Board is the worst forum out there ever. Period!

Postby spotify95 » January 3rd, 2018, 10:52 pm

As the title describes.

The Straight Dope Message Board is quite literally THE worst forum out there on the planet. Heck, I'd rather take the Virgin Media Community and James_W any day.
The SDMB makes the DS moderators look like angels and your best friends forever!

The Straight Dope Message Boards do nothing except victimize users, or try accusing users of being spammers, or creating multiple accounts. They must be scared shitless!

The Admin of that board, Ed Zotti, does anything he can to bully people and hurl nasty threats across to users, in a format that leaves the user unable to do anything or respond.
He also does not respond to emails, leaving users like myself absolutely helpless - as well as being treated like absolutely shit.

That board and administrator needs lessons in customer service... or any sort of service... or having ALL of his digital communications device taken away from him ASAP!

Let me state this again, do NOT, and I mean do NOT, join that message board EVER unless you want to be treated like absolute dirt.

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Re: The Straight Dope Message Board is the worst forum out there ever. Period!

Postby pinkteddyx64 » January 4th, 2018, 7:32 am

spotify95 wrote:As the title describes.

The Straight Dope Message Board is quite literally THE worst forum out there on the planet. Heck, I'd rather take the Virgin Media Community and James_W any day.
The SDMB makes the DS moderators look like angels and your best friends forever!

The Straight Dope Message Boards do nothing except victimize users, or try accusing users of being spammers, or creating multiple accounts. They must be scared shitless!

The Admin of that board, Ed Zotti, does anything he can to bully people and hurl nasty threats across to users, in a format that leaves the user unable to do anything or respond.
He also does not respond to emails, leaving users like myself absolutely helpless - as well as being treated like absolutely shit.

That board and administrator needs lessons in customer service... or any sort of service... or having ALL of his digital communications device taken away from him ASAP!

Let me state this again, do NOT, and I mean do NOT, join that message board EVER unless you want to be treated like absolute dirt.

I still have a working account on there but scared shitless to use it in case they destroy posts on it from four years ago!

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » January 4th, 2018, 9:46 am

pinkteddyx64 wrote:

I still have a working account on there but scared shitless to use it in case they destroy posts on it from four years ago!

Destroying posts is the least of your worries. I had ZERO sleep last night due to anxiety that ED ZOTTI caused after being nasty with messages!

Not recommended whatsoever!

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » March 10th, 2018, 7:26 pm

spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

Destroying posts is the least of your worries. I had ZERO sleep last night due to anxiety that ED ZOTTI caused after being nasty with messages!

I just tried to create an Ed Zotti impostor but never received the email to validate my account! :@

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » March 10th, 2018, 10:13 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

I just tried to create an Ed Zotti impostor but never received the email to validate my account! :@

Try logging into it, invalidated - it will either tell you that you cannot post, due to insufficient permissions, or Ed Zotti will have activated it, banned it and given some sort of reasoning.
Care to check for me? :)

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » March 10th, 2018, 10:16 pm

spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

Try logging into it, invalidated - it will either tell you that you cannot post, due to insufficient permissions, or Ed Zotti will have activated it, banned it and given some sort of reasoning.

It must have been removed as it says invalid username or password entered. :#

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » March 11th, 2018, 10:39 am

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

It must have been removed as it says invalid username or password entered. :#

Hmmm.... :sly:

I would have checked myself but you have to have a login just to search the forums and I don't think making a new login for a year or two is a good idea :nah:

Return to “Chat”