The queen visited my university on Thursday

Talk about anything that takes your fancy in this forum (within reason of course)! Includes a dedicated sub-forum for forum games. :cool:
JessPlaysGames

The queen visited my university on Thursday

Postby JessPlaysGames » November 18th, 2017, 4:36 pm

To open the new medical building.

She was meant to arrive at 11:45 so my housemates and I arrived outside the building at 11:40. The queen actually arrived at 11:30, so we didn't get to see her :mad:

Because she was early into the building, we thought she would be early to leave the building, so we arrived outside again at 12:30, since she was scheduled to leave at 12:45. She actually left at 12:25, so we didnt't get to see her :mad:

Then she was in another building, scheduled to leave at 14:30. But I had a lecture from 13:00 until 14:50. at 14:05 we had a break, so me and a fellow physics student went outside the building to try a third time to see the queen. We couldn't see through the crowd so decided to use our phones as a kind of periscope and look on the screens. My battery died. So I had to look through the other guy's phone. At 14:30 the queen came out of the building and I was only able to see her for 3 seconds :mad:

@pinkteddyx64 @spotify95

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAID8YtPI6E

Return to “Chat”