Sagging - I can't believe it!

Talk about anything that takes your fancy in this forum (within reason of course)! Includes a dedicated sub-forum for forum games. :cool:

Moderators: spotify95, S2M, Kyx, pinkteddyx64

User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 4265
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 151
Gender: Male

Sagging - I can't believe it!

Postby spotify95 » Oct 26th, 2017, 10:53

Is it just me or is there an awful lot more people sagging their pants recently...

I say this because I have been around/in Leicester for about a month or so now, and there are many more people sagging now than this time a couple of years ago.

It is quite obvious that they are sagging, with some people sagging rather low (Justin Bieber style), so that their entire backside is on display. Why do people do this...?

For example, I didn't even manage to get to 11am today befire I saw someone wearing their pants below their butt (and thus having their backside on show). This isn't necessary - why are people doing this? Am I clearly missing something here?
I can see why people would want to sag a small amount (it is often more comfortable) but extreme sagging? It just isn't necessary...

Opinions?


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 111464
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 415
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Sagging - I can't believe it!

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Oct 26th, 2017, 11:29

spotify95 wrote:Is it just me or is there an awful lot more people sagging their pants recently...

I say this because I have been around/in Leicester for about a month or so now, and there are many more people sagging now than this time a couple of years ago.

It is quite obvious that they are sagging, with some people sagging rather low (Justin Bieber style), so that their entire backside is on display. Why do people do this...?

For example, I didn't even manage to get to 11am today befire I saw someone wearing their pants below their butt (and thus having their backside on show). This isn't necessary - why are people doing this? Am I clearly missing something here?
I can see why people would want to sag a small amount (it is often more comfortable) but extreme sagging? It just isn't necessary...

Opinions?

:dunno:

Maybe kick them up the bum and then run for it?


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 4265
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 151
Gender: Male

Re: Sagging - I can't believe it!

Postby spotify95 » Oct 26th, 2017, 14:10

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:Is it just me or is there an awful lot more people sagging their pants recently...

I say this because I have been around/in Leicester for about a month or so now, and there are many more people sagging now than this time a couple of years ago.

It is quite obvious that they are sagging, with some people sagging rather low (Justin Bieber style), so that their entire backside is on display. Why do people do this...?

For example, I didn't even manage to get to 11am today befire I saw someone wearing their pants below their butt (and thus having their backside on show). This isn't necessary - why are people doing this? Am I clearly missing something here?
I can see why people would want to sag a small amount (it is often more comfortable) but extreme sagging? It just isn't necessary...

Opinions?

:dunno:

Maybe kick them up the bum and then run for it?


Why would that be a good idea? :confused:

Also, it still doesn't explain why people are sagging that low in the first place....


User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 4265
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 151
Gender: Male

Re: Sagging - I can't believe it!

Postby spotify95 » Oct 27th, 2017, 11:34

Well, I managed to get a bit further in in the day today, but not much further!

Had our first "below the butt" sagger today at 11.30am.

Seriously, PULL UP YOUR PANTS!! I don't want to see your backside!


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 111464
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 415
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Sagging - I can't believe it!

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Oct 27th, 2017, 17:03

spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:Is it just me or is there an awful lot more people sagging their pants recently...

I say this because I have been around/in Leicester for about a month or so now, and there are many more people sagging now than this time a couple of years ago.

It is quite obvious that they are sagging, with some people sagging rather low (Justin Bieber style), so that their entire backside is on display. Why do people do this...?

For example, I didn't even manage to get to 11am today befire I saw someone wearing their pants below their butt (and thus having their backside on show). This isn't necessary - why are people doing this? Am I clearly missing something here?
I can see why people would want to sag a small amount (it is often more comfortable) but extreme sagging? It just isn't necessary...

Opinions?

:dunno:

Maybe kick them up the bum and then run for it?


Why would that be a good idea? :confused:

Also, it still doesn't explain why people are sagging that low in the first place....

Apparently it's a sign your 'available', that is looking for a relationship.


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 4265
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 151
Gender: Male

Re: Sagging - I can't believe it!

Postby spotify95 » Nov 14th, 2017, 20:49

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:Is it just me or is there an awful lot more people sagging their pants recently...

I say this because I have been around/in Leicester for about a month or so now, and there are many more people sagging now than this time a couple of years ago.

It is quite obvious that they are sagging, with some people sagging rather low (Justin Bieber style), so that their entire backside is on display. Why do people do this...?

For example, I didn't even manage to get to 11am today befire I saw someone wearing their pants below their butt (and thus having their backside on show). This isn't necessary - why are people doing this? Am I clearly missing something here?
I can see why people would want to sag a small amount (it is often more comfortable) but extreme sagging? It just isn't necessary...

Opinions?

:dunno:

Maybe kick them up the bum and then run for it?


Why would that be a good idea? :confused:

Also, it still doesn't explain why people are sagging that low in the first place....

Apparently it's a sign your 'available', that is looking for a relationship.


Hmm, yes I was informed about this a few days ago, but I don't think that's why they do it.

I think the vast majority of people who sag, either do it (a) because they are seeking attention, or (b) because it's more comfortable.

Regarding option (a), this is likely the reasoning for the "below ass" sagging that has been noticed in the past. I still don't know why people do this as it would be quite uncomfortable; their pants would fall to the ground quite quickly. Plus, just why?

The majority of sagging I've noticed is quite minor, i.e. just a few centimeters/inches below their natural waist line (lowest about halfway down their ass). Having looked into this a bit more, the reason why they do it is almost certainly option (b).
To be honest, I didn't know why people sagged at all (hence the creation of this thread), even smaller amounts, until I decided to try it myself a few days ago (sagging only a couple of inches below my natural waist). It definitely felt more comfortable than before and after a while, I almost forgot that I was even sagging (albeit minor).
Of course, the style of pants you are wearing (or trousers, if you prefer) will have an impact on comfort, and for pants that are not stretchy, such as smart trousers, chinos or jeans, you will probably have to buy a size or two larger than before, and use a belt to keep them at your preferred level.

Now, I sag my pants pretty much all the time, although only minor sagging, which is discreet and comfortable - NOT like what Justin Bieber does, or any other sagging that looks out of place/ridiculous (including "below the butt" sagging).

@pinkteddyx64 @Kyx



Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests