Will PT's college let me film videos there

Talk about anything that takes your fancy in this forum (within reason of course)! Includes a dedicated sub-forum for forum games. :cool:
JessPlaysGames

Will PT's college let me film videos there

Postby JessPlaysGames » September 26th, 2017, 1:49 pm

In their classrooms (empty, of course) because they would have whiteboards :)

And PT could ask questions (both stupid and not stupid :))

spotify95
A jungle man

Re: Will PT's college let me film videos there

Postby spotify95 » September 26th, 2017, 4:42 pm

Kyx wrote:In their classrooms (empty, of course) because they would have whiteboards :)

Did you manage to get the whiteboard markers that you required or did you want me to send some your way :)

I'm sure that PT's college would let you film there. I know my university would, assuming that there was a free classroom (which isn't always possible in term time!).

Also, did you get the SIM activated yet with my no. in the recommendations/referral thing?

JessPlaysGames

Re: Will PT's college let me film videos there

Postby JessPlaysGames » September 26th, 2017, 5:26 pm

spotify95 wrote:
Kyx wrote:In their classrooms (empty, of course) because they would have whiteboards :)

Did you manage to get the whiteboard markers that you required or did you want me to send some your way :)

I'm sure that PT's college would let you film there. I know my university would, assuming that there was a free classroom (which isn't always possible in term time!).

Also, did you get the SIM activated yet with my no. in the recommendations/referral thing?

1. I haven't bought any whiteboard or whiteboard markers :nah:

2. That's nice. I hope so :D That might be what we have to do, but I kind of don't like DMU (If i remember correctly, you go to DMU?) :o

3. Not yet, I don't currently need the SIM but when I do I'll make sure to use your number :)

Return to “Chat”