Do any of you have whiteboards and whiteboard markers

Talk about anything that takes your fancy in this forum (within reason of course)! Includes a dedicated sub-forum for forum games. :cool:
User avatar
Kyx
TBAAJ Support Team
Posts: 1190
Joined: May 2nd, 2017, 15:18
Reputation: 182
Gender: Male
Contact:

Do any of you have whiteboards and whiteboard markers

Postby Kyx » Sep 11th, 2017, 16:55

Like the ones we have in schools?

@spotify95 @pinkteddyx64

I'd be willing to buy it of you (for a reasonable price, of course) for the Quantum Quasar YouTube Project :)

If not, I can get one on eBay for up to £99.99 with free delivery (pens not included) :)


My website can be found here: http://quantumquasar.forumotion.com/
User avatar
Kyx
TBAAJ Support Team
Posts: 1190
Joined: May 2nd, 2017, 15:18
Reputation: 182
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Do any of you have whiteboards and whiteboard markers

Postby Kyx » Sep 11th, 2017, 17:03

I'll also meed some sort of wireless microphone that can be used for recording audio on a laptop :)


My website can be found here: http://quantumquasar.forumotion.com/
User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 151001
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 441
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Do any of you have whiteboards and whiteboard markers

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Sep 11th, 2017, 17:36

Kyx wrote:Like the ones we have in schools?

@spotify95 @pinkteddyx64

I'd be willing to buy it of you (for a reasonable price, of course) for the Quantum Quasar YouTube Project :)

If not, I can get one on eBay for up to £99.99 with free delivery (pens not included) :)

Yes, but only a small one. :o


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
Kyx
TBAAJ Support Team
Posts: 1190
Joined: May 2nd, 2017, 15:18
Reputation: 182
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Do any of you have whiteboards and whiteboard markers

Postby Kyx » Sep 11th, 2017, 18:08

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:Like the ones we have in schools?

@spotify95 @pinkteddyx64

I'd be willing to buy it of you (for a reasonable price, of course) for the Quantum Quasar YouTube Project :)

If not, I can get one on eBay for up to £99.99 with free delivery (pens not included) :)

Yes, but only a small one. :o


A metre? :( :)


My website can be found here: http://quantumquasar.forumotion.com/
User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 151001
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 441
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Do any of you have whiteboards and whiteboard markers

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Sep 11th, 2017, 18:24

Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:Like the ones we have in schools?

@spotify95 @pinkteddyx64

I'd be willing to buy it of you (for a reasonable price, of course) for the Quantum Quasar YouTube Project :)

If not, I can get one on eBay for up to £99.99 with free delivery (pens not included) :)

Yes, but only a small one. :o


A metre? :( :)

:yep:


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 4841
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 163
Gender: Male

Re: Do any of you have whiteboards and whiteboard markers

Postby spotify95 » Sep 11th, 2017, 18:27

Kyx wrote:Like the ones we have in schools?

@spotify95 @pinkteddyx64

I'd be willing to buy it of you (for a reasonable price, of course) for the Quantum Quasar YouTube Project :)

If not, I can get one on eBay for up to £99.99 with free delivery (pens not included) :)


I've got loads of whiteboard markers, I can send you some if need be.

As for whiteboards themselves, I have some but they're all in use currently, and probably too small for what you are after.

As for a microphone, I did have a wired PC mic that was surplus to requirements (see the eBay name and shame thread, as the buyer of that gave me bad feedback) but no wireless ones.
Though something I've thought of, you could connect a wired mic (like the ones they use on TV shows) to a recording device, such as a phone, MP3 player, voice recorder etc, and use that to record your audio. :)


User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 4841
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 163
Gender: Male

Re: Do any of you have whiteboards and whiteboard markers

Postby spotify95 » Sep 11th, 2017, 18:30

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:Like the ones we have in schools?

@spotify95 @pinkteddyx64

I'd be willing to buy it of you (for a reasonable price, of course) for the Quantum Quasar YouTube Project :)

If not, I can get one on eBay for up to £99.99 with free delivery (pens not included) :)

Yes, but only a small one. :o


A metre? :( :)

:yep:


Mine's nowhere near that big unfortunately :(
If you was able to do the stuff in one of DMU's classrooms or lecture theaters, you'd have no problems, as they have all the equipment :p but neither yourself nor @Kyx are DMU students :sadnod:


User avatar
Kyx
TBAAJ Support Team
Posts: 1190
Joined: May 2nd, 2017, 15:18
Reputation: 182
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Do any of you have whiteboards and whiteboard markers

Postby Kyx » Sep 11th, 2017, 19:01

I was accepted to study at DMU last year but they were taking their time and not doing much so I changed university :(

@pinkteddyx64

a 1 metre whiteboard is what I'm looking for :p (at least 1 metre, maybe more :))


My website can be found here: http://quantumquasar.forumotion.com/
User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 151001
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 441
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Do any of you have whiteboards and whiteboard markers

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Sep 11th, 2017, 20:15

Kyx wrote:I was accepted to study at DMU last year but they were taking their time and not doing much so I changed university :(

@pinkteddyx64

a 1 metre whiteboard is what I'm looking for :p (at least 1 metre, maybe more :))

If you had the money, you should have got a SMART Board. :)


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
Kyx
TBAAJ Support Team
Posts: 1190
Joined: May 2nd, 2017, 15:18
Reputation: 182
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Do any of you have whiteboards and whiteboard markers

Postby Kyx » Sep 11th, 2017, 20:18

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:I was accepted to study at DMU last year but they were taking their time and not doing much so I changed university :(

@pinkteddyx64

a 1 metre whiteboard is what I'm looking for :p (at least 1 metre, maybe more :))

If you had the money, you should have got a SMART Board. :)


Wouldn't be allowed to install one though :(


My website can be found here: http://quantumquasar.forumotion.com/
User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 151001
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 441
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Do any of you have whiteboards and whiteboard markers

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Sep 11th, 2017, 20:19

Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:I was accepted to study at DMU last year but they were taking their time and not doing much so I changed university :(

@pinkteddyx64

a 1 metre whiteboard is what I'm looking for :p (at least 1 metre, maybe more :))

If you had the money, you should have got a SMART Board. :)


Wouldn't be allowed to install one though :(

You can get ones on trollies though.

Please help me get to the next 1000 on CTAM.


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
Kyx
TBAAJ Support Team
Posts: 1190
Joined: May 2nd, 2017, 15:18
Reputation: 182
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Do any of you have whiteboards and whiteboard markers

Postby Kyx » Sep 11th, 2017, 20:31

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:I was accepted to study at DMU last year but they were taking their time and not doing much so I changed university :(

@pinkteddyx64

a 1 metre whiteboard is what I'm looking for :p (at least 1 metre, maybe more :))

If you had the money, you should have got a SMART Board. :)


Wouldn't be allowed to install one though :(

You can get ones on trollies though.

Please help me get to the next 1000 on CTAM.


:yep:


My website can be found here: http://quantumquasar.forumotion.com/

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests