We built this forum

Talk about anything that takes your fancy in this forum (within reason of course)! Includes a dedicated sub-forum for forum games. :cool:
spotify95
A jungle man

Re: We built this forum

Postby spotify95 » May 12th, 2014, 7:59 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:My account there is still usable. :)

Do you know what username you used? I tried searching for "pinkteddyx64" but it didn't show up.

I'm still under spotify95 there.
My username there is alphadime. :)

Thanks, just seen you on the "Permanent ban from Digital Spy" thread. :D That was when you had only created 3 accounts on there. :D

I wonder how many accounts you have been through now?

There must be more banned users than live users on DS :rolleyes:

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » September 19th, 2014, 8:26 pm

A couple of posts have been deleted as they were off topic. Please keep threads on topic wherever possible.

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » September 19th, 2014, 8:28 pm

spotify95 wrote:A couple of posts have been deleted as they were off topic. Please keep threads on topic wherever possible.
DS Forum Support, is that you? :eek: :D

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » September 19th, 2014, 8:39 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:A couple of posts have been deleted as they were off topic. Please keep threads on topic wherever possible.

It is indeed! :D

What I was basically saying was that rubbish link that was posted by a WUM, along with the concerned replies, have been moved. We don't want cluttered threads, do we? :D

And although it sounded like I was being DS FS, I wouldn't moderate on such a harsh policy.

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » September 19th, 2014, 8:48 pm

spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

What I was basically saying was that rubbish link that was posted by a WUM, along with the concerned replies, have been moved. We don't want cluttered threads, do we? :D

And although it sounded like I was being DS FS, I wouldn't moderate on such a harsh policy.
Thank you for dealing with it so well! :D Now, to get this thread back on topic again, what other things could we build this forum on? :cool:

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » September 20th, 2014, 8:43 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

Thank you for dealing with it so well! :D Now, to get this thread back on topic again, what other things could we build this forum on? :cool:

On top of the DS servers, thus making them crash? :D

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » September 20th, 2014, 8:51 pm

spotify95 wrote:On top of the DS servers, thus making them crash? :D
Sounds fantastic! :thumbsup:

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » October 17th, 2014, 1:04 pm

A number of posts have been removed as they were unconstructive. Please keep the discussion on topic - we don't want to have to close the thread but we will do if necessary.

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » October 17th, 2014, 1:46 pm

spotify95 wrote:A number of posts have been removed as they were unconstructive. Please keep the discussion on topic - we don't want to have to close the thread but we will do if necessary.

Yes, Mr TBAAJ forum support. :thumbsup:

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » October 17th, 2014, 2:18 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:A number of posts have been removed as they were unconstructive. Please keep the discussion on topic - we don't want to have to close the thread but we will do if necessary.

Yes I was writing in the style of DS Forum Support! :D :thumbsup: :ohyes:

It was just about the Russian spammers joining up.

We may have built this forum, but we also built some simple community guidelines that really ought to be followed. Including, posting in English only. :ohyes:

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » October 17th, 2014, 4:39 pm

spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

We may have built this forum, but we also built some simple community guidelines that really ought to be followed. Including, posting in English only. :ohyes:
:thumbsup:

If in the very unlikely event that you or me did join a Russian language forum, we would at least try and post in Russian by using Google Translate.

By the way, what did you think to that Ukrainian dating spam we got earlier on?

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » October 17th, 2014, 7:53 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

If in the very unlikely event that you or me did join a Russian language forum, we would at least try and post in Russian by using Google Translate.

Yes I would try and use Google Translate to post in Russian - even though I wouldn't have a clue what I was typing. :p

It was Ukranian, was it? It looked Russian to me! do they use the same language?

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » October 17th, 2014, 8:25 pm

spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

Yes I would try and use Google Translate to post in Russian - even though I wouldn't have a clue what I was typing. :p

It was Ukranian, was it? It looked Russian to me! do they use the same language?
The alphabets are very similar. The one about dating was definitely Ukrainian. ;)

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » October 17th, 2014, 10:17 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

The alphabets are very similar. The one about dating was definitely Ukrainian. ;)

Thought so - I was just going by the alphabet.

Which to me, is more like a random jumble of symbols. :p

All I know is that "ckayatb" (or closest equivalent) means "download" - as the Russian spammers posted that a lot. :doh2:

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » October 17th, 2014, 11:11 pm

spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

Thought so - I was just going by the alphabet.

Which to me, is more like a random jumble of symbols. :p

All I know is that "ckayatb" (or closest equivalent) means "download" - as the Russian spammers posted that a lot. :doh2:
Russians aren't exactly known for taking the hint, are they? :rolleyes:

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » February 18th, 2015, 9:30 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:

Do you know what username you used? I tried searching for "pinkteddyx64" but it didn't show up.

Sorry to bump this post up again (it is relevant though!) - I found your TSR post under "alphadime" about Digital Spy and it sums up pretty much everyone's experience on DS...

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthr ... st37858964

You summed up exactly why DS' mod policy is unfair.... if people don't like you on DS (or hit the alert button) you can get banned for a string of non-offences,

Also, when I did get banned from DS, they kept saying they would report me to my ISP - that never happened! The only time my ISP did get upset was when I got banned from their own forum.

I'm just sticking to TSR as my main forum now, along with check ups here and on Smeggy's (he has allowed me back) - as for other forums, such as DS and the "Virgin Media Help and Support Forums"? They're not worth it.

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » February 18th, 2015, 9:45 pm

spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:

Sorry to bump this post up again (it is relevant though!) - I found your TSR post under "alphadime" about Digital Spy and it sums up pretty much everyone's experience on DS...

You summed up exactly why DS' mod policy is unfair.... if people don't like you on DS (or hit the alert button) you can get banned for a string of non-offences,

Also, when I did get banned from DS, they kept saying they would report me to my ISP - that never happened! The only time my ISP did get upset was when I got banned from their own forum.

I'm just sticking to TSR as my main forum now, along with check ups here and on Smeggy's (he has allowed me back) - as for other forums, such as DS and the "Virgin Media Help and Support Forums"? They're not worth it.
I bet you'll be committed to staying away from the Straight Dope forums too? ;) At least when you are banned from that forum they don't threaten to report you to your ISP! :)

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » February 18th, 2015, 10:01 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:

I bet you'll be committed to staying away from the Straight Dope forums too? ;) At least when you are banned from that forum they don't threaten to report you to your ISP! :)

But the strange thing is that they said they know who I am?

One of the messages was:

"I know who you are. You might want to stop."

How on earth can they tell who I am, when I didn't give them my name/address etc?

Yes I am staying away from SD - I'm aslo not wanting to risk any plans.

If you want to do DS PLan, that'd be good. same as Smeggy plan. but don't even touch the VM forums, as remember they sent a nasty letter out.

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » February 18th, 2015, 10:30 pm

spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:

One of the messages was:

How on earth can they tell who I am, when I didn't give them my name/address etc?

If you want to do DS PLan, that'd be good. same as Smeggy plan. but don't even touch the VM forums, as remember they sent a nasty letter out.
If I do a VM plan, I'd have to use my neighbour's unsecured WiFi for it, and they are with VM too - imagine the shock they will get, getting a letter from James W about it! :eek: :D

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » February 19th, 2015, 6:55 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:

One of the messages was:

If I do a VM plan, I'd have to use my neighbour's unsecured WiFi for it, and they are with VM too - imagine the shock they will get, getting a letter from James W about it! :eek: :D

Dear Mr/Mrs xxxxxxxx,

[insert message similar to the one that I received, via letter]

Due to this, we are disconnecting your Internet connection.

Reagrds,
James W | Community Leader

^That would probably be the message that is sent via James_W! :(

As I said, I'm not touching the VM forums, because they may then "suspend, or ultimately, disconnect" my Internet connection. :(

As an aside, do you use Virgin Media as your ISP?

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » February 19th, 2015, 6:59 pm

Yes I do. :(

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » February 19th, 2015, 7:04 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:Yes I do. :(

You might want to think about moving to Sky or BT.... or anyone else, to that matter....

As if you do a VM Plan they could locate your IP and track it down to your general area - then send you a letter! :doh2:

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » February 19th, 2015, 7:11 pm

spotify95 wrote:

You might want to think about moving to Sky or BT.... or anyone else, to that matter....

As if you do a VM Plan they could locate your IP and track it down to your general area - then send you a letter! :doh2:

Luck has it another person in the area has an unsecured connection too - a BT superhub connection! :D

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » February 19th, 2015, 9:23 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:

Luck has it another person in the area has an unsecured connection too - a BT superhub connection! :D

Which is totally unrelated to Virgin Media! :D :)2 :facebooklike:

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Re: viagra

Postby pinkteddyx64 » March 10th, 2015, 8:24 pm

Zak wrote:Your own TESTOSTERONE is better though. Not have any left? :D :D

Please ignore any of these spam accounts that you encounter. They think it's funny to keep re-registering here to keep posting total shit! :yawn:

Return to “Chat”