Johnny English 3?

Discuss music, TV programmes, channels, radio stations and media celebrities and also print and online media here, plus the technical aspects of television.
User avatar
Kyx
TBAAJ Support Team
Posts: 1226
Joined: 02 May 2017, 15:18
Reputation: 187
Gender: Male
Contact:

Johnny English 3?

Postby Kyx » 20 Aug 2017, 16:57

@princechromey @pinkteddyx64

Johnny English 3 is being filmed!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... uting.html


My website can be found here: http://quantumquasar.forumotion.com/
User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 275920
Joined: 12 Feb 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 456
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Johnny English 3?

Postby pinkteddyx64 » 20 Aug 2017, 18:04

Kyx wrote:@princechromey @pinkteddyx64

Johnny English 3 is being filmed!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... uting.html

Our film will be waaaaaaaay better! :p


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
Kyx
TBAAJ Support Team
Posts: 1226
Joined: 02 May 2017, 15:18
Reputation: 187
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Johnny English 3?

Postby Kyx » 20 Aug 2017, 18:17

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:@princechromey @pinkteddyx64

Johnny English 3 is being filmed!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... uting.html

Our film will be waaaaaaaay better! :p


Hopefully! :p


My website can be found here: http://quantumquasar.forumotion.com/
User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 275920
Joined: 12 Feb 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 456
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Johnny English 3?

Postby pinkteddyx64 » 20 Aug 2017, 18:24

Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:@princechromey @pinkteddyx64

Johnny English 3 is being filmed!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... uting.html

Our film will be waaaaaaaay better! :p


Hopefully! :p

And if it turns out a failure, can I do a Justin Bieber style sag in Grimsby Library?


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
Kyx
TBAAJ Support Team
Posts: 1226
Joined: 02 May 2017, 15:18
Reputation: 187
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Johnny English 3?

Postby Kyx » 20 Aug 2017, 18:54

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:@princechromey @pinkteddyx64

Johnny English 3 is being filmed!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... uting.html

Our film will be waaaaaaaay better! :p


Hopefully! :p

And if it turns out a failure, can I do a Justin Bieber style sag in Grimsby Library?


Sure :p


My website can be found here: http://quantumquasar.forumotion.com/
User avatar
spotify95
Co-founder
Posts: 5421
Joined: 22 Nov 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 178
Gender: Male

Re: Johnny English 3?

Postby spotify95 » 20 Aug 2017, 19:10

Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:@princechromey @pinkteddyx64

Johnny English 3 is being filmed!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... uting.html

Our film will be waaaaaaaay better! :p


Hopefully! :p

And if it turns out a failure, can I do a Justin Bieber style sag in Grimsby Library?


Sure :p

I thought you didn't like sagging! :p

If we end up with more dislikes than likes on our film, can we tie James_W up on the tallest building in Lincolnshire, and make him stay there until the UK has 100% geographic 4G coverage?


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 275920
Joined: 12 Feb 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 456
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Johnny English 3?

Postby pinkteddyx64 » 20 Aug 2017, 19:12

princechromey wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:@princechromey @pinkteddyx64

Johnny English 3 is being filmed!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... uting.html

Our film will be waaaaaaaay better! :p


Hopefully! :p

And if it turns out a failure, can I do a Justin Bieber style sag in Grimsby Library?


Sure :p

I thought you didn't like sagging! :p

If we end up with more dislikes than likes on our film, can we tie James_W up on the tallest building in Lincolnshire, and make him stay there until the UK has 100% geographic 4G coverage?

:yep:


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image

Return to “The media world”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest