Well, look what we have here - a thread about how crap our 4G connectivity is.
And a nice bit of propaganda wacko to boot.
Thread is here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2205263
BBC article is here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-38895307
A recent Ofcom report suggested 20% of homes in urban areas struggle with poor 4G phone signal.
In rural areas, it's as high as 80%. Little wonder then Britain languishes at 54th place in the global league table of 4G connectivity, behind Albania, Estonia and Peru.
Because of all of that, can I:
1. Throw eggs, bricks, paving slabs and LPS lights at James_W and sue him and wish him and accuse him and his house.
2. Do they same as above to Paracosm.
3. Make James_W and Paracosm eat used tampons.
4. Set the fire alarm and sprinkler system off in Grimsby's and Doncaster's House Of Fraser stores.
5. Set the fire alarm and sprinkler system off in Grimsby's and Scunthorpe's Tesco Extra stores.
6. Teargas the TSR offices.
7. Sue DS.
8. Sue TSR.
9. Sue Debenhams.
10. Vandalise random Poundstretcher and Debenhams stores.