Virgin Mobile - discussion thread

Discuss music, TV programmes, channels, radio stations, photography and film, media celebrities and also print and online media here, plus the technical aspects of television.
pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Re: Virgin Mobile - discussion thread

Postby pinkteddyx64 » November 2nd, 2017, 11:33 pm

spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
About 5 times that! :D

Well, you might want to know, that this month, I have tethered 684MB of data on my Virgin SIM! :D

They haven't done anything about it either! :D

I bet Virgin Mobile 4G is shit if their 3G service was anything to go by!

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Re: Virgin Mobile - discussion thread

Postby spotify95 » November 2nd, 2017, 11:33 pm

Well, since this thread was created, Virgin Mobile now offer 4G - though speed capped to 25Mbps (or so it was when I last checked). No FUP either as far as I am aware, so you won't get capped to 384kbit/s anymore.

I am also no longer with Virgin Mobile - due to James_W's actions, among other reasons, I am now with EE and have been with them for over 18 months. I get full 4G, including 4G+, as standard and have 12GB of 4G data for just £14 per month. That's less than what Virgin's 3G "unlimited" (3.5GB) SIM even started off at!

if I had a compatible device/firmware, I would also get Wi-Fi Calling, 4G Calling, and access to EE's low band 4G, which travels further than standard 4G (and 2G/3G). Virgin Mobile customers certainly wouldn`t get any of those features now, or for the foreseeable future.

My rating for Virgin Mobile, is of course, bad (and not recommended). Any other mobile network is a better solution.

Return to “Media”