Virgin Mobile - discussion thread

Discuss music, TV programmes, channels, radio stations and media celebrities and also print and online media here, plus the technical aspects of television.

Moderator: pinkteddyx64

User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 101813
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 395
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Virgin Mobile - discussion thread

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Sep 15th, 2014, 21:06

mglen wrote:Hey! First post here :D

Yeah o2 are absolutely awful, their 3g coverage is appalling where I live and where you get it it's unusably slow. Not to mention that Three and EE have already started rolling out 4g here and on o2 it is nowhere to be seen :mad: :thumbsdown:
That was one of the very reasons I switched to Virgin Mobile back in January this year! :(


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 4028
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 138
Gender: Male

Re: Virgin Mobile - discussion thread

Postby spotify95 » Sep 19th, 2014, 20:23

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
mglen wrote:Hey! First post here :D

Yeah o2 are absolutely awful, their 3g coverage is appalling where I live and where you get it it's unusably slow. Not to mention that Three and EE have already started rolling out 4g here and on o2 it is nowhere to be seen :mad: :thumbsdown:
That was one of the very reasons I switched to Virgin Mobile back in January this year! :(

You should have picked Three, unlimited data (which is truly unlimited, not Virgin's 3.5GB), unlimited 4G, no sign of 2G whatsoever (2G is very bad for tunein radio) and 4GB tethering.


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 101813
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 395
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Virgin Mobile - discussion thread

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Sep 19th, 2014, 20:23

spotify95 wrote:
mglen wrote:Hey! First post here :D

Yeah o2 are absolutely awful, their 3g coverage is appalling where I live and where you get it it's unusably slow. Not to mention that Three and EE have already started rolling out 4g here and on o2 it is nowhere to be seen :mad: :thumbsdown:

From what I've found out, both O2 and Vodafone have very poor 3G coverage except for populated areas.
They are solid on 2G... but I don't want 2G.

EE however seem to cover virtually everywhere on 3G, there's only been a few black spots I've noticed.

Also, wherever I've picked up an EE (actually crappy Virgin) signal, I've also picked up a Three signal - probably because Three and EE share transmission masts (and antennas too) - hence coverage is likely to be good.

I'm on Virgin and although they offer the same coverage as EE, they don't do 4G. Also, due to Virgin's appalling attitude towards tethering, I may be off to Three soon...

Virgin have still yet to catch me out when it comes to tethering! :thumbsup:


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 4028
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 138
Gender: Male

Re: Virgin Mobile - discussion thread

Postby spotify95 » Sep 19th, 2014, 20:27

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
mglen wrote:Hey! First post here :D

Yeah o2 are absolutely awful, their 3g coverage is appalling where I live and where you get it it's unusably slow. Not to mention that Three and EE have already started rolling out 4g here and on o2 it is nowhere to be seen :mad: :thumbsdown:

From what I've found out, both O2 and Vodafone have very poor 3G coverage except for populated areas.
They are solid on 2G... but I don't want 2G.

EE however seem to cover virtually everywhere on 3G, there's only been a few black spots I've noticed.

Also, wherever I've picked up an EE (actually crappy Virgin) signal, I've also picked up a Three signal - probably because Three and EE share transmission masts (and antennas too) - hence coverage is likely to be good.

I'm on Virgin and although they offer the same coverage as EE, they don't do 4G. Also, due to Virgin's appalling attitude towards tethering, I may be off to Three soon...

Virgin have still yet to catch me out when it comes to tethering! :thumbsup:


How much have you tethered so far?

I have tethered about 200MB on a £16.50 VIP SIM.... haven't done anything about it :D


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 101813
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 395
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Virgin Mobile - discussion thread

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Sep 19th, 2014, 20:28

spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
mglen wrote:Hey! First post here :D

Yeah o2 are absolutely awful, their 3g coverage is appalling where I live and where you get it it's unusably slow. Not to mention that Three and EE have already started rolling out 4g here and on o2 it is nowhere to be seen :mad: :thumbsdown:

From what I've found out, both O2 and Vodafone have very poor 3G coverage except for populated areas.
They are solid on 2G... but I don't want 2G.

EE however seem to cover virtually everywhere on 3G, there's only been a few black spots I've noticed.

Also, wherever I've picked up an EE (actually crappy Virgin) signal, I've also picked up a Three signal - probably because Three and EE share transmission masts (and antennas too) - hence coverage is likely to be good.

I'm on Virgin and although they offer the same coverage as EE, they don't do 4G. Also, due to Virgin's appalling attitude towards tethering, I may be off to Three soon...

Virgin have still yet to catch me out when it comes to tethering! :thumbsup:


How much have you tethered so far?

I have tethered about 200MB on a £16.50 VIP SIM.... haven't done anything about it :D
About 5 times that! :D


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 4028
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 138
Gender: Male

Virgin Mobile - discussion thread

Postby spotify95 » Sep 19th, 2014, 20:29

Just thought I'd create a thread for Virgin Mobile discussion, to try and keep other threads on topic.

Whether it is applause or criticism, post away! :D


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 101813
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 395
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Virgin Mobile - discussion thread

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Sep 19th, 2014, 20:32

spotify95 wrote:Just thought I'd create a thread for Virgin Mobile discussion, to try and keep other threads on topic.

Whether it is applause or criticism, post away! :D
Virgin trying to dictate to exactly what I go on when using the internet on my phone! :thumbsdown: "NO explicit content" says the guy at the store. Who the fuck are they to dictate as to whether or not I go on playboy.com etc? :mad: :rolleyes: OK, so I DON'T go on any 'explicit' websites, but if I wanted to, I'll pretty damn well will do! :D


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 4028
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 138
Gender: Male

Re: Virgin Mobile - discussion thread

Postby spotify95 » Sep 19th, 2014, 20:36

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:Just thought I'd create a thread for Virgin Mobile discussion, to try and keep other threads on topic.

Whether it is applause or criticism, post away! :D
Virgin trying to dictate to exactly what I go on when using the internet on my phone! :thumbsdown: "NO explicit content" says the guy at the store. Who the fuck are they to dictate as to whether or not I go on playboy.com etc? :mad: :rolleyes: OK, so I DON'T go on any 'explicit' websites, but if I wanted to, I'll pretty damn well will do! :D

This is what I do not like about Virgin. Despite the user paying for the data, the user cannot decide what they want to do with the said data.

I wouldn't go on explicit sites anyway, but I wouldn't want to be told whether I could or not!

I have downloaded "Orbot" and "Orweb" from the Play Store - which when used together, are a mobile version of the Tor Browser. So you could use that if needed.

Btw, when I next go to Leicester, I may get a cheap 3 Payg SIM - to test out whether 3 are any good! :D
I also have an O2 SIM that I found, but cannot use it as my spare phone (ZTE Blade 3) is locked to Virgin. :(

Again, VM dictating to us what networks we can and cannot use! :mad:


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 101813
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 395
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Virgin Mobile - discussion thread

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Sep 20th, 2014, 12:57

spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:Just thought I'd create a thread for Virgin Mobile discussion, to try and keep other threads on topic.

Whether it is applause or criticism, post away! :D
Virgin trying to dictate to exactly what I go on when using the internet on my phone! :thumbsdown: "NO explicit content" says the guy at the store. Who the fuck are they to dictate as to whether or not I go on playboy.com etc? :mad: :rolleyes: OK, so I DON'T go on any 'explicit' websites, but if I wanted to, I'll pretty damn well will do! :D

This is what I do not like about Virgin. Despite the user paying for the data, the user cannot decide what they want to do with the said data.

I wouldn't go on explicit sites anyway, but I wouldn't want to be told whether I could or not!

I have downloaded "Orbot" and "Orweb" from the Play Store - which when used together, are a mobile version of the Tor Browser. So you could use that if needed.

Btw, when I next go to Leicester, I may get a cheap 3 Payg SIM - to test out whether 3 are any good! :D
I also have an O2 SIM that I found, but cannot use it as my spare phone (ZTE Blade 3) is locked to Virgin. :(

Again, VM dictating to us what networks we can and cannot use! :mad:
They should seriously be sued for monopolizing attempts by the back door! :mad:


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 4028
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 138
Gender: Male

Re: Virgin Mobile - discussion thread

Postby spotify95 » Oct 12th, 2014, 19:15

Apparently, I now have to ring 789 and pay £15.32 for Virgin to unlock my ZTE!!!!

I wouldn't use the ZTE as a phone, just for testing the networks (that ZTE was not up to scratch when I used it!) so I can see what Three and O2 are like in relation to crappy Virgin.

Virgin still haven't given us 4G and even if they did I wouldn't be able to use it as activating 4G would also activate fucking 2G! And you should know what 2G is like, from the video you uploaded for me.


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 101813
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 395
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Virgin Mobile - discussion thread

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Oct 12th, 2014, 20:08

spotify95 wrote:Apparently, I now have to ring 789 and pay £15.32 for Virgin to unlock my ZTE!!!!

I wouldn't use the ZTE as a phone, just for testing the networks (that ZTE was not up to scratch when I used it!) so I can see what Three and O2 are like in relation to crappy Virgin.

Virgin still haven't given us 4G and even if they did I wouldn't be able to use it as activating 4G would also activate fucking 2G! And you should know what 2G is like, from the video you uploaded for me.
I bet by the time Virgin launches 4G, North and South Korea will have become unified! :rolleyes:


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 4028
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 138
Gender: Male

Re: Virgin Mobile - discussion thread

Postby spotify95 » Oct 12th, 2014, 20:25

As I said on one of the VM threads, on the virgin mobile forums, there is more chance of a meteorite hitting the Earth than there is the chance of Virgin Mobile releasing 4G.

I think I am better off with Hutchison 3G.


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 101813
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 395
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Virgin Mobile - discussion thread

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Oct 12th, 2014, 20:33

spotify95 wrote:As I said on one of the VM threads, on the virgin mobile forums, there is more chance of a meteorite hitting the Earth than there is the chance of Virgin Mobile releasing 4G.

I think I am better off with Hutchison 3G.
I dare you to sign up for puppet accounts behind a proxy on the Virgin Media forums and start lots of threads asking if you can sue Virgin Media for unrelated reasons such as because you accidentally bit your tounge and made it bleed. :D


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 4028
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 138
Gender: Male

Re: Virgin Mobile - discussion thread

Postby spotify95 » Oct 13th, 2014, 13:19

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:As I said on one of the VM threads, on the virgin mobile forums, there is more chance of a meteorite hitting the Earth than there is the chance of Virgin Mobile releasing 4G.

I think I am better off with Hutchison 3G.
I dare you to sign up for puppet accounts behind a proxy on the Virgin Media forums and start lots of threads asking if you can sue Virgin Media for unrelated reasons such as because you accidentally bit your tounge and made it bleed. :D

It's this website: http://community.virginmedia.com/

Fancy signing up there, under loads of puppet names (such as ex-DS accounts) and posting loads of gibberish under the Mobile section? :D


User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 4028
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 138
Gender: Male

Re: Virgin Mobile - discussion thread

Postby spotify95 » Oct 13th, 2014, 13:34

I still cannot believe that Virgin are not offering 4G to any of it's customers! :mad:

As an aside, one puppet created! Aim to create at least 5 puppets by end of today!

edit: Oh no! Look at this:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Get ... -p/2205598

The Don’ts
Use threatening or rude language on the forum.
Post your own, or others personally identifiable information, such as account number, passwords or email addresses.
Post anything that contravenes our Terms of Service
Openly discuss the moderation process. If you have any questions regarding moderation, then please contact the team.
Post any advertising, spam, junk mail, chain letters or any other kind of solicitation. This includes any 3rd party petitions, polls or links to the same.
Respond to posts that are breaking the rules, just click the “Flag for a Moderator” link on the post and our team of moderators will get on the case.
Interfere with or disrupt the workings of the forum or try to manipulate the kudos system.
Post repetitive messages.
Create multiple forum ID's.

oh well, who cares?! If I get banned, tuff! I can keep creating loads of accounts!


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 101813
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 395
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Virgin Mobile - discussion thread

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Oct 13th, 2014, 14:56

spotify95 wrote:I still cannot believe that Virgin are not offering 4G to any of it's customers! :mad:

As an aside, one puppet created! Aim to create at least 5 puppets by end of today!

edit: Oh no! Look at this:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Get ... -p/2205598

The Don’ts
Use threatening or rude language on the forum.
Post your own, or others personally identifiable information, such as account number, passwords or email addresses.
Post anything that contravenes our Terms of Service
Openly discuss the moderation process. If you have any questions regarding moderation, then please contact the team.
Post any advertising, spam, junk mail, chain letters or any other kind of solicitation. This includes any 3rd party petitions, polls or links to the same.
Respond to posts that are breaking the rules, just click the “Flag for a Moderator” link on the post and our team of moderators will get on the case.
Interfere with or disrupt the workings of the forum or try to manipulate the kudos system.
Post repetitive messages.
Create multiple forum ID's.

oh well, who cares?! If I get banned, tuff! I can keep creating loads of accounts!

For every time you get banned sue crumbs for it.


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 4028
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 138
Gender: Male

Re: Virgin Mobile - discussion thread

Postby spotify95 » Oct 13th, 2014, 18:42

Well I just tried accessing the VM forums on TorBrowser and I got this:


We're sorry, but you have been banned from using this site.

You have been banned for the following reason:

IP banned due to association with spam

Return to my original page
Yet on my chrome it works just fine for both spotify95 and sam_P.

Seems like crappy Virgin don't like TorBrowser.


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 101813
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 395
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Virgin Mobile - discussion thread

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Oct 13th, 2014, 19:10

spotify95 wrote:Well I just tried accessing the VM forums on TorBrowser and I got this:


We're sorry, but you have been banned from using this site.

You have been banned for the following reason:

IP banned due to association with spam

Return to my original page
Yet on my chrome it works just fine for both spotify95 and sam_P.

Seems like crappy Virgin don't like TorBrowser.

Try reopening the program which will give you a new address. :)


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 4028
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 138
Gender: Male

Re: Virgin Mobile - discussion thread

Postby spotify95 » Nov 10th, 2014, 13:57

Hahaha! :D

Looks like someone doesn't want to be with Virgin! :D

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Mob ... -p/2542995


User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 4028
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 138
Gender: Male

I'M FUCKING LEAVING VIRGIN MOBILE!!!!!!

Postby spotify95 » Jan 29th, 2015, 14:23

I'm also disconnecting my laptop and tablet from my Virgin Media Superhub!!!!

Why? Because someone posted this to me! :mad: :fuckoff:

Hi Spotify95

You are receiving this message because you have received a permanent ban from the community due to violations of our Forum Guidelines.

We have been able to identify a number of accounts that use either use the same residential connection as yourself, or that have other shared attributes. These accounts have been used to manipulate the workings of the forum.

Across these accounts, we have seen the kind of content that is against our Forum Guidelines, specifically:

Don't
Openly discuss the moderation process. If you have any questions regarding moderation, then please contact the team.
Interfere with or disrupt the workings of the forum
Create multiple forum IDs.

We reserve the right to delete any content on the forum that has broken our forum guidelines or is otherwise illegal, harmful, or inaccurate. We also reserve the right to limit access to the forum by temporarily or permanently banning a user from it.

Our Terms of Use states:
3.2 Your Account: You must provide accurate, current and complete registration information. You are fully responsible for all use of your account and for any acts that may take place using your account.
3. 4 Your Content: Virgin Media reserves the right to suspend or delete without notice any content which: (a) it believes in its sole discretion to be detrimental to the enjoyment of any Virgin Media Site by users; (b) breaches these Terms of Use and/or the Guidelines;

It is for these reasons that we have no choice but to restrict access to the forum from the residential connection you use, and from any other accounts that we suspect to be linked to it.

I can see that you are currently looking at a ping issue on your Virgin Mobile with one of our team. You are welcome to continue this discussion with a member of our help team on 0345 454 1111 or 150, and to discuss any other service issues that you may have.

Yours sincerely,

James W
Community Lead | Virgin Media Help & Support Forum


They are accusing me of using multiple forum IDs, and as such have removed my posting privileges! They may even have banned my Virgin Media Superhub IP!!!!

Since Virgin Mobile aren't the best, this has tipped me over the edge. I'm gone. Done with Virgin - for good. Including the broadband that my parents are paying for.

I may even resort to using my upstairs Freeview TV more, as my parents downstairs main TV is also powered by this shitty nasty company they call "Virgin".

Thanks Virgin for the nasty customer service. Now go and do one! :fuckoff:


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 101813
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 395
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: I'M FUCKING LEAVING VIRGIN MOBILE!!!!!!

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Jan 29th, 2015, 19:21

spotify95 wrote:I'm also disconnecting my laptop and tablet from my Virgin Media Superhub!!!!

Why? Because someone posted this to me! :mad: :fuckoff:

Hi Spotify95

You are receiving this message because you have received a permanent ban from the community due to violations of our Forum Guidelines.

We have been able to identify a number of accounts that use either use the same residential connection as yourself, or that have other shared attributes. These accounts have been used to manipulate the workings of the forum.

Across these accounts, we have seen the kind of content that is against our Forum Guidelines, specifically:

Don't
Openly discuss the moderation process. If you have any questions regarding moderation, then please contact the team.
Interfere with or disrupt the workings of the forum
Create multiple forum IDs.

We reserve the right to delete any content on the forum that has broken our forum guidelines or is otherwise illegal, harmful, or inaccurate. We also reserve the right to limit access to the forum by temporarily or permanently banning a user from it.

Our Terms of Use states:
3.2 Your Account: You must provide accurate, current and complete registration information. You are fully responsible for all use of your account and for any acts that may take place using your account.
3. 4 Your Content: Virgin Media reserves the right to suspend or delete without notice any content which: (a) it believes in its sole discretion to be detrimental to the enjoyment of any Virgin Media Site by users; (b) breaches these Terms of Use and/or the Guidelines;

It is for these reasons that we have no choice but to restrict access to the forum from the residential connection you use, and from any other accounts that we suspect to be linked to it.

I can see that you are currently looking at a ping issue on your Virgin Mobile with one of our team. You are welcome to continue this discussion with a member of our help team on 0345 454 1111 or 150, and to discuss any other service issues that you may have.

Yours sincerely,

James W
Community Lead | Virgin Media Help & Support Forum


They are accusing me of using multiple forum IDs, and as such have removed my posting privileges! They may even have banned my Virgin Media Superhub IP!!!!

Since Virgin Mobile aren't the best, this has tipped me over the edge. I'm gone. Done with Virgin - for good. Including the broadband that my parents are paying for.

I may even resort to using my upstairs Freeview TV more, as my parents downstairs main TV is also powered by this shitty nasty company they call "Virgin".

Thanks Virgin for the nasty customer service. Now go and do one! :fuckoff:
Call them and threaten to sue them! :ohyes: :D


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 4028
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 138
Gender: Male

Re: I'M FUCKING LEAVING VIRGIN MOBILE!!!!!!

Postby spotify95 » Jan 29th, 2015, 19:28

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:I'm also disconnecting my laptop and tablet from my Virgin Media Superhub!!!!

Why? Because someone posted this to me! :mad: :fuckoff:

Hi Spotify95

You are receiving this message because you have received a permanent ban from the community due to violations of our Forum Guidelines.

We have been able to identify a number of accounts that use either use the same residential connection as yourself, or that have other shared attributes. These accounts have been used to manipulate the workings of the forum.

Across these accounts, we have seen the kind of content that is against our Forum Guidelines, specifically:

Don't
Openly discuss the moderation process. If you have any questions regarding moderation, then please contact the team.
Interfere with or disrupt the workings of the forum
Create multiple forum IDs.

We reserve the right to delete any content on the forum that has broken our forum guidelines or is otherwise illegal, harmful, or inaccurate. We also reserve the right to limit access to the forum by temporarily or permanently banning a user from it.

Our Terms of Use states:
3.2 Your Account: You must provide accurate, current and complete registration information. You are fully responsible for all use of your account and for any acts that may take place using your account.
3. 4 Your Content: Virgin Media reserves the right to suspend or delete without notice any content which: (a) it believes in its sole discretion to be detrimental to the enjoyment of any Virgin Media Site by users; (b) breaches these Terms of Use and/or the Guidelines;

It is for these reasons that we have no choice but to restrict access to the forum from the residential connection you use, and from any other accounts that we suspect to be linked to it.

I can see that you are currently looking at a ping issue on your Virgin Mobile with one of our team. You are welcome to continue this discussion with a member of our help team on 0345 454 1111 or 150, and to discuss any other service issues that you may have.

Yours sincerely,

James W
Community Lead | Virgin Media Help & Support Forum


They are accusing me of using multiple forum IDs, and as such have removed my posting privileges! They may even have banned my Virgin Media Superhub IP!!!!

Since Virgin Mobile aren't the best, this has tipped me over the edge. I'm gone. Done with Virgin - for good. Including the broadband that my parents are paying for.

I may even resort to using my upstairs Freeview TV more, as my parents downstairs main TV is also powered by this shitty nasty company they call "Virgin".

Thanks Virgin for the nasty customer service. Now go and do one! :fuckoff:
Call them and threaten to sue them! :ohyes: :D


No thanks. I'm finished with anything Virgin related.


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 101813
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 395
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Virgin Mobile - discussion thread

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Jan 30th, 2016, 15:14

I bet when they finally offer 4G they'll only let you use barely 1GB of data before reducing it to 2G speeds! :rolleyes:


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 4028
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 138
Gender: Male

Re: Virgin Mobile - discussion thread

Postby spotify95 » Jan 30th, 2016, 15:22

pinkteddyx64 wrote:I bet when they finally offer 4G they'll only let you use barely 1GB of data before reducing it to 2G speeds! :rolleyes:


From what I have seen on DS, I don't think VM actually have plans to offer 4G at the moment, and tbh I don't know if they ever will!

I'm only on Virgin because my parents are on it and paying for my phone bill. If I had the choice, I'd be on Three or EE (probably EE now, on a 4GB or 10GB plan, as EE's 4G is better in terms of speed and coverage).

I still have an inkling that Virgin might move to the Vodafone network - if they do, I will cut up my SIM and go elsewhere - with or without my PAC!


User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 4028
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 138
Gender: Male

Virgin Mobile - discussion thread

Postby spotify95 » Mar 2nd, 2016, 23:06

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
About 5 times that! :D


Well, you might want to know, that this month, I have tethered 684MB of data on my Virgin SIM! :D

They haven't done anything about it either! :D



Return to “The media world”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest