eBay "name and shame" thread

Got something to sell to us on eBay or Gumtree etc? Post about it here. :H
spotify95
A jungle man

eBay "name and shame" thread

Postby spotify95 » May 26th, 2017, 4:35 pm

We've all had issues with eBay in the past, let's face it.

Whether it's a seller who doesn't dispatch your item in a timely manner, a seller who doesn't give you the item that was described in the listing, a non paying bidder who wins your item (and then doesn't pay) or a buyer who desperately tries everything they can to get a free item, it's not right and it damages/hurts the reputation and atmosphere of buying and/or selling items on eBay.

Therefore, I've decided to put things right and make people aware of these people by making this "name and shame" style thread! If you have any issues with buyers or sellers giving you grief, here is the place to point the finger of blame!

spotify95
A jungle man

Re: Ebay "name and shame" thread

Postby spotify95 » June 6th, 2017, 10:30 pm

Well, I've just had a not-so-nice person leave glowing feedback... and then ding my detailed star rating for communications!

All I did was message them saying "Many thanks for your order etc..." does that seriously warrant a communication ding?

I won't mention the buyer's name, but they are not welcome to buy any of my items ever again.

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » June 24th, 2017, 5:00 pm

Okay, so we have our first victim of this list, and it goes to....

izzyinn

This person deserves a special mention. They purchased an item (Labtec PC Microphone) for 1p plus P&P. The total transaction came to £5.
(Yes, the postage cost was £4.99, but £5 including postage for a PC microphone that was fundamentally unused is very cheap - plus, the increased postage costs covered the packaging materials as well (packaging is not free, you know!) in addition to if the item was over-length for a Small Parcel, which thankfully, was not the case with this item.)

I received just £1.20 for this item after fees and P&P were taken out. The buyer in question decided in their wisdom, to leave a positive feedback with low DSR (Detailed Seller Rating) scores. £1.20 for my DSR stars to be significantly dinged is NOT acceptable!

edit: It turns out that this person left 3* for description, dispatch and postage. They only left 5* for communication because they had no choice (i.e. eBay automatically gave me 5* due to meeting the criteria for automatic 5* rating).

My stars are now 4.9, 4.9, 4.8 and 4.9 for item description, communications, dispatch time and P&P charges. They were 5.0, 4.9, 4.9 and 5.0 respectively. Plus I dispatched the item within my stated dispatch time of 1 day... I will be taking this up with eBay.

You are now BANNED from purchasing from me ever again. Now be gone and stay gone!

S2M
TBAAJ Volunteer Team

Postby S2M » June 24th, 2017, 6:41 pm

princechromey wrote:Okay, so we have our first victim of this list, and it goes to....

izzyinn

This person deserves a special mention. They purchased an item (Labtec PC Microphone) for 1p plus P&P. The total transaction came to £5.
(Yes, the postage cost was £4.99, but £5 including postage for a PC microphone that was fundamentally unused is very cheap - plus, the increased postage costs covered the packaging materials as well (packaging is not free, you know!) in addition to if the item was over-length for a Small Parcel, which thankfully, was not the case with this item.)

I received just £1.20 for this item after fees and P&P were taken out. £1.20 for my stars to be significantly dinged is NOT acceptable!

My stars are now 4.9, 4.9, 4.8 and 4.9 for item description, communications, dispatch time and P&P charges. They were 5.0, 4.9, 4.9 and 5.0 respectively. Plus I dispatched the item within my stated dispatch time of 1 day... I will be taking this up with eBay.

You are now BANNED from purchasing from me ever again. Now be gone and stay gone!

Wow, this one of the many reasons why I wouldn't/don't really sell on eBay anymore. Both sellers and buyers can get so greedy and selfish at times.

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » June 25th, 2017, 3:03 pm

princechromey wrote:Okay, so we have our first victim of this list, and it goes to....

izzyinn

I received just £1.20 for this item after fees and P&P were taken out. The buyer in question decided in their wisdom, to leave a positive feedback with low DSR (Detailed Seller Rating) scores. £1.20 for my DSR stars to be significantly dinged is NOT acceptable!

edit: It turns out that this person left 3* for description, dispatch and postage. They only left 5* for communication because they had no choice (i.e. eBay automatically gave me 5* due to meeting the criteria for automatic 5* rating).

You certainly tolerate no shit, do you? :D

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » June 25th, 2017, 3:32 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:

izzyinn

No, I don't - certainly when it comes to people trying to ruin my eBay reputation.

@S2M I know, some people really try and ruin things...

S2M
TBAAJ Volunteer Team

Postby S2M » June 25th, 2017, 3:50 pm

princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

izzyinn

No, I don't - certainly when it comes to people trying to ruin my eBay reputation.

Yep, there's always someone out there...

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » June 25th, 2017, 3:51 pm

S2M wrote:
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

izzyinn

I remember toying with the idea of creating an eBay account a few years back, but decided it would be more trouble than its worth, and it seems that I was right. :(

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
S2M
TBAAJ Volunteer Team

Postby S2M » June 25th, 2017, 3:52 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
S2M wrote:
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

izzyinn

I remember toying with the idea of creating an eBay account a few years back, but decided it would be more trouble than its worth, and it seems that I was right. :(

Usually it's ok. However, sometimes some users always mess up things.

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » July 13th, 2017, 12:27 pm

Hmm, I thought things were going to be ok, or so I thought... The last year of selling was ok, so why only now have I started to get the serious time wasters and uncooperative buyers?

Our next victim of this list is...

haqsolutions

What did this person do wrong?

They purchased a job lot of Li-Ion batteries from me, and once purchased, asked if they could come round and collect them. Normally I am ok with this, but this was a very busy week so I informed them of the days that I would be available. I also informed then that if they paid via Paypal for the batteries and delivery, then I would post the same day (Thursday 7/6/17) and they would receive them before I would be available for collection. But no, they didn't like this...
I received a text from them on Sunday 7/9/17, asking if they could come round and collect (I gave them my Giffgaff mobile number, as requested - I never give out my main EE SIM to anyone)... I WAS BUSY!!! I informed then that Monday 7/10, as per our eBay message, would be ok.
Tried contacting them via phone on 7/10, nothing. Tried contacting them yesterday (7/12), again nothing. Sent them another payment reminder through eBay insisting that they paid via Paypal and that they were delivery only (by then I'd had enough of being messed about) and finally, yesterday evening at 5pm I sent them a final reminder stating that if no payment was received by 7:00PM then the order would be cancelled. No payment was forthcoming... so I cancelled the order and relisted the job lot of batteries at exactly 7:00PM.

Fast forward to today, 7/13/17, and I received a message from them stating the following:
haqsolutions wrote:Hi mate I have tried ringing you I left your message what I'll do I'll give you a call I wanna come and collect these batteries is that okay with you can I get a day and a time so I can come over to collect them thank you

Well, I checked my voice mail and guess what... no message was left... Yet another attempt at trying to waste my time.

I'm sorry to have to break it to you, but you have pushed me too far. If you really wanted these batteries then you should have either paid via Paypal as instructed on the latter invoice and messages, paid via Paypal as soon as you received the first invoice, or messaged me/replied to my phone calls on the Monday 7/10 or Tuesday 7/11 for collection on one of those days.

This transaction is now over. Finito. You are now BANNED from purchasing from me ever again. Now be gone and stay gone!

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » July 13th, 2017, 12:33 pm

princechromey wrote:Hmm, I thought things were going to be ok, or so I thought... The last year of selling was ok, so why only now have I started to get the serious time wasters and uncooperative buyers?

haqsolutions

They purchased a job lot of Li-Ion batteries from me, and once purchased, asked if they could come round and collect them. Normally I am ok with this, but this was a very busy week so I informed them of the days that I would be available. I also informed then that if they paid via Paypal for the batteries and delivery, then I would post the same day (Thursday 7/6/17) and they would receive them before I would be available for collection. But no, they didn't like this...
I received a text from them on Sunday 7/9/17, asking if they could come round and collect (I gave them my Giffgaff mobile number, as requested - I never give out my main EE SIM to anyone)... I WAS BUSY!!! I informed then that Monday 7/10, as per our eBay message, would be ok.
Tried contacting them via phone on 7/10, nothing. Tried contacting them yesterday (7/12), again nothing. Sent them another payment reminder through eBay insisting that they paid via Paypal and that they were delivery only (by then I'd had enough of being messed about) and finally, yesterday evening at 5pm I sent them a final reminder stating that if no payment was received by 7:00PM then the order would be cancelled. No payment was forthcoming... so I cancelled the order and relisted the job lot of batteries at exactly 7:00PM.

Fast forward to today, 7/13/17, and I received a message from them stating the following:
haqsolutions wrote:Hi mate I have tried ringing you I left your message what I'll do I'll give you a call I wanna come and collect these batteries is that okay with you can I get a day and a time so I can come over to collect them thank you

Well, I checked my voice mail and guess what... no message was left... Yet another attempt at trying to waste my time.

I'm sorry to have to break it to you, but you have pushed me too far. If you really wanted these batteries then you should have either paid via Paypal as instructed on the latter invoice and messages, paid via Paypal as soon as you received the first invoice, or messaged me/replied to my phone calls on the Monday 7/10 or Tuesday 7/11 for collection on one of those days.

This transaction is now over. Finito. You are now BANNED from purchasing from me ever again. Now be gone and stay gone!

:banned: :doh2:

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » July 13th, 2017, 6:22 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:Hmm, I thought things were going to be ok, or so I thought... The last year of selling was ok, so why only now have I started to get the serious time wasters and uncooperative buyers?

haqsolutions

Yes, banned and doh indeed! Doh for not realizing that they'd already have the batteries by now if they'd paid and had them posted (plus the sale price was just 99p, plus postage costs), and banned because, well, they are banned from purchasing from me again.

@Kyx what did you find funny about this? This type of buyer, who does everything they can to cause disruption, is not funny!

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » July 30th, 2017, 1:52 pm

Kyx wrote:Sorry :o

That's ok :)

Btw, an update on this situation: the job lot of Li-Ion batteries, that were relisted, sold on Wednesday 7/26, were dispatched via MyHermes on 7/27, and were delivered on Sat 7/29. So all ended up well in the end, and haqsolutions lost out because they were trying to waste my time.

Remember: only bid on my items if you want to purchase my item and agree to my terms. I do not mind cash on collection if you are local and willing to accept when you can collect from me. If you try and mess me around then you will be banned from buying from me, added to this list and never be welcome on any of my listing ever again.

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » October 29th, 2017, 9:48 pm

Well, it's been over 3 months since I last updated this, and now we have another dodgy buyer.
Let me introduce you to...

sniej16

They made a bid on one of my items quite early on in the auction, so knew they wanted to purchase it. In the end.... they didn't pay. Even after a payment reminder message and multiple invoices sent, they did not pay. They clearly knew they had to pay as an unpaid item case was opened... and has been closed today due to no payment forthcoming.

Reminder to all: if you are going to bid on an item of mine, make sure you actually want it and that you have the means to pay for it! If you decide you want to change your mind, contact me via the eBay messaging system and I might agree to cancel the order. But if you do want to cancel the order, communicate - don't just sit there and not pay!

Sniej16 has now been added to my blocked bidders list. They are no longer welcome on any of my listings! Be gone and stay gone!

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » December 1st, 2017, 10:06 pm

spotify95 wrote:Well, it's been over 3 months since I last updated this, and now we have another dodgy buyer.

sniej16

They made a bid on one of my items quite early on in the auction, so knew they wanted to purchase it. In the end.... they didn't pay. Even after a payment reminder message and multiple invoices sent, they did not pay. They clearly knew they had to pay as an unpaid item case was opened... and has been closed today due to no payment forthcoming.

Reminder to all: if you are going to bid on an item of mine, make sure you actually want it and that you have the means to pay for it! If you decide you want to change your mind, contact me via the eBay messaging system and I might agree to cancel the order. But if you do want to cancel the order, communicate - don't just sit there and not pay!

Sniej16 has now been added to my blocked bidders list. They are no longer welcome on any of my listings! Be gone and stay gone!

Here we go again... another non paying bidder!

This time it's....

im_your_hunter

Reason: Made a bid on a job lot of batteries I was selling. Did not pay when the auction ended. Did not pay at all, despite an invoice being sent to them and an unpaid item case opening after the 4th day of non-payment.
They had 8 days to pay (including the 4 days the unpaid item case was open), and still did not pay. The item was only £1.20 plus P&P!

Note what I previously wrote:

I do not tolerate people who do not pay - making a bid is a legally binding contract! This buyer has now been added to my blocked bidders list - as such, they are no longer welcome on any of my listings! Be gone and stay gone!

:banned:

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » February 4th, 2018, 12:17 am

Here we go again.... only this time they are being much more creative and are using multiple accounts to deceive me!

First account was: clearanceschrisnkez

They bought a Giffgaff SIM card from me for 1p including postage (lowest amount possible). I got the SIM sent out (directly through Giffgaff) and waited...
It turns out that there was a problem somewhere, because the buyer decided to open an "item not received" case against me. Probably because their SIM got lost somehow, or they had problems. Anyway, I refunded, and it turned out that they had problems with Giffgaff SIMs in the past, so why buy from an eBay seller knowing full well that it likely won't turn up when dispatched from Giffgaff?

This was on December 4th, 2017. Fast forward to Feb 3rd, 2018 (i.e. 2 months afterwards), and well, what do we have?

Second account: chrisnkezbargains

Bought a SIM from me for 1p including postage. You kinda see where this is going to go, don't you...
I saw that their name and delivery details looked very familiar, but gave them the benefit of the doubt... However, on closer examination, it is the exact same email address and the same postal address, too...

If you know that you have problems with something, and then open a "not received" case against a seller, it is not recommended to then go to the same seller and order the exact same item.... I even hand posted them a SIM after the case was opened (and then closed) to go out of my way to make sure they were covered....

Sorry, no more Mr Nice Guy anymore. Whoever you are, whatever name you like to go by, you are BANNED! DO NOT COME ANYWHERE NEAR MY EBAY SHOP AGAIN!
If you're desperate for a SIM card, go and get one from your nearest supermarket, as they now sell SIMs!

EDIT: it seems like this person has done this to another seller, see feedback:

Never to deal again lied he didn't receive it for a refund of £0.01!!!

And to top it all off? Here is proof: the feedback that I left them on their first account:
Quick payment and fast response - perfect customer, many thanks!
Member ID (redacted) Feedback score of (redacted)

So it seems like they changed their name within the last 2 months... probably to avoid being blocked as they do this all the time!

I've cancelled their order, and are refunding them immediately. They are also being blocked - permanently.

Chrisnkez - do not come anywhere near my shop again. You have been warned...

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » February 4th, 2018, 8:02 pm

spotify95 wrote:Here we go again.... only this time they are being much more creative and are using multiple accounts to deceive me!

They bought a Giffgaff SIM card from me for 1p including postage (lowest amount possible). I got the SIM sent out (directly through Giffgaff) and waited...
It turns out that there was a problem somewhere, because the buyer decided to open an "item not received" case against me. Probably because their SIM got lost somehow, or they had problems. Anyway, I refunded, and it turned out that they had problems with Giffgaff SIMs in the past, so why buy from an eBay seller knowing full well that it likely won't turn up when dispatched from Giffgaff?

This was on December 4th, 2017. Fast forward to Feb 3rd, 2018 (i.e. 2 months afterwards), and well, what do we have?

Bought a SIM from me for 1p including postage. You kinda see where this is going to go, don't you...
I saw that their name and delivery details looked very familiar, but gave them the benefit of the doubt... However, on closer examination, it is the exact same email address and the same postal address, too...

If you know that you have problems with something, and then open a "not received" case against a seller, it is not recommended to then go to the same seller and order the exact same item.... I even hand posted them a SIM after the case was opened (and then closed) to go out of my way to make sure they were covered....

Sorry, no more Mr Nice Guy anymore. Whoever you are, whatever name you like to go by, you are BANNED! DO NOT COME ANYWHERE NEAR MY EBAY SHOP AGAIN!
If you're desperate for a SIM card, go and get one from your nearest supermarket, as they now sell SIMs!

And to top it all off? Here is proof: the feedback that I left them on their first account:

So it seems like they changed their name within the last 2 months... probably to avoid being blocked as they do this all the time!

I've cancelled their order, and are refunding them immediately. They are also being blocked - permanently.

You would think that they would be smart enough to try and use a different postal address and email address but it always seems that people who take the piss in order to attempt to decieve us aren't exactly the brightest of folk either! :rolleyes:

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » February 4th, 2018, 8:08 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:Here we go again.... only this time they are being much more creative and are using multiple accounts to deceive me!

You would think that they would be smart enough to try and use a different postal address and email address but it always seems that people who take the piss aren't exactly the brightest of folk either! :rolleyes:

Indeed - had it been a case of duplicate accounts, then using different details would be a must. However, it seems like it was actually a name change - and therefore the name, email address and residential address was the same.
Though it didn't catch me out as the username was very similar to the old one, and I picked up on the details being the same, ofc.

They agreed to cancel the transaction, but the ban remains in place - they'd better not come anywhere near my shop again, under their current name or a new name... As changing your name to avoid a blocked bidder list is not on!

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » February 4th, 2018, 8:12 pm

spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

You would think that they would be smart enough to try and use a different postal address and email address but it always seems that people who take the piss aren't exactly the brightest of folk either! :rolleyes:

Indeed - had it been a case of duplicate accounts, then using different details would be a must. However, it seems like it was actually a name change - and therefore the name, email address and residential address was the same.
Though it didn't catch me out as the username was very similar to the old one, and I picked up on the details being the same, ofc.

They agreed to cancel the transaction, but the ban remains in place - they'd better not come anywhere near my shop again, under their current name or a new name... As changing your name to avoid a blocked bidder list is not on!
Also, how would you deal with it if they move address, then the next person who lives at that address just so happens to wish to purchase from you?

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » February 4th, 2018, 8:15 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

Also, how would you deal with it if they move address, then the next person who lives at that address just so happens to wish to purchase from you?

Things like this would have to be done on a case by case basis. Generally speaking, people tend to stay in the same accommodation of lengthy periods of time, and it would come up in the buyer details that it was a new person at the address.It's just a ban of that person, not a ban of anyone at that address - which also, by definition, means that if anyone on this list who has been banned from purchasing from me, tries to purchase from me at a new address, then they will still be banned via any username.

I've got everything covered...

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » February 4th, 2018, 8:18 pm

spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

Things like this would have to be done on a case by case basis. Generally speaking, people tend to stay in the same accommodation of lengthy periods of time, and it would come up in the buyer details that it was a new person at the address.It's just a ban of that person, not a ban of anyone at that address - which also, by definition, means that if anyone on this list who has been banned from purchasing from me, tries to purchase from me at a new address, then they will still be banned via any username.

I've got everything covered...

That's a relief then. :H

If an eBay buyer you banned turned out to be someone you know in person would you have a harsh word with them, or a firm but polite word along the lines of "Never again mate, I'm afraid, sorry."?

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » February 9th, 2018, 9:18 pm

spotify95 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:Well, it's been over 3 months since I last updated this, and now we have another dodgy buyer.

sniej16

Here we go again... another non paying bidder!

This time it's....

im_your_hunter

Reason: Made a bid on a job lot of batteries I was selling. Did not pay when the auction ended. Did not pay at all, despite an invoice being sent to them and an unpaid item case opening after the 4th day of non-payment.
They had 8 days to pay (including the 4 days the unpaid item case was open), and still did not pay. The item was only £1.20 plus P&P!

Note what I previously wrote:

I do not tolerate people who do not pay - making a bid is a legally binding contract! This buyer has now been added to my blocked bidders list - as such, they are no longer welcome on any of my listings! Be gone and stay gone!

3rd time unlucky... Here we go again!
Another deadbeat non paying bidder!

This time it's....

markdix21

Reason: Made a bid on a job lot of batteries I was selling. Did not pay when the auction ended. Did not pay at all, despite having an invoice sent to them, two payment reminders, a second invoice after 4 days (stating that they need to pay), and an unpaid item case opening after the 2nd day of non-payment.

They had a total of 6 days to pay (including the 4 days the unpaid item case was open), and still did not pay. They did not have an excuse, as eBay send you a message if any type of case is opened against you. For reference, the item was only £1.10 plus P&P, so there really was no excuse regarding not being able to afford the item!

Please note what I previously wrote, multiple times before:

Not paying for an item wastes my time (I have to relist) and also other people's time, especially if there are multiple bids and the under bidder then doesn't accept a 2nd Chance offer as they are no longer interested. Make sure you have the means to pay BEFORE bidding as placing a bid is a legally binding contract to buy the item if you win.

I do not tolerate people who do not pay - as stated above, making a bid is a legally binding contract and non payers can affect other people who wanted to bid on such items. This buyer has now been added to my blocked bidders list and therefore are no longer welcome on any of my listings! Be gone and stay gone!

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » February 12th, 2018, 10:11 pm

Now then, is this just me, or is February 2018 the month of dodgy buyers?! This is the 3rd time in a few days that I've had to update this list...

Here we have an absolute gem. I didn't think this would ever happen, but here goes...

User in question: jimmynock38

This buyer didn't even have the chance to pay for their item - because I wasn't going to allow them to insult me in the way that they did, regarding eBay's "Best Offer" feature.

Now, to clarify this feature to those who are eBay novices: if you see a listing that has a "Best Offer", and you don't want to pay the full price, then you send the seller a sensible offer that you are willing to pay. You don't waste their time with silly, ridiculous, insulting offers... and if you don't want to pay close to the asking price, you look elsewhere.

So what do you think my reaction would be to someone offering less than 1/3rd of what I am asking?!

This person made an offer on my string of 48ft festoon lights (24 bulb holders total), which I have up for sale at £65. Looking on eBay, this is near to the going rate for festoon strings, plus it gives myself (and @Kyx who helped me out with these lights) a bit of profit when they sell. They are in good condition, so are worth the asking price (or close to it).
So imagine my reaction when I get offered just £20 for the set of lights, including P&P?

£20 will not buy the light string, ever.... It will only just buy the lightbulbs that are supplied with it (and then you'd still have to find a fitting to use with said light bulbs). If I sold that string for £20, then I would make £11.50 after fees and postage deductions, i.e. almost a £30 loss. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

When I last looked, £20 including postage would only just buy you a string of 10 festoon lights from the Far East; the aforementioned lights will be of questionable quality, will take over a week to arrive (unlike my choice of next day courier), and certainly won't include any light bulbs...

I'd rather put the lights back up in the room that I was going to use them in, and give the area a nice bit of additional light...

Moral of the story: Be sensible with your offers and don't insult sellers by "offering" 1/3rd of the asking price! If you want cheap lights, or want to give insulting offers, look at other sellers' listings - not mine!

Action: Offer refused (obviously...). Jimmynock38, you won't get a chance to revise your offer and submit a sensible offer, because you're also banned from purchasing from me! Now be gone.... and stay gone!

See attachments for more evidence/reasoning.... I have only decided to blank out their residential address because I am in a nice mood.
Attachments
jimmynock38 offer reject.png
jimmynock38 offer reject.png (296.91 KiB) Viewed 46300 times
jimmynock38 offer.png
jimmynock38 offer.png (298.54 KiB) Viewed 46300 times

Return to “The Marketplace”