Got something to sell to us on eBay or Gumtree etc? Post about it here. :H
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ

Weird Spotlight Mk1?

Postby spotify95 » 17 Nov 2017, 09:16

Hi,

Just spotted this for sale on eBay, which ends today:

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/SPOTLIGHT-Ener ... 2879001515

Hmm, seems very familiar... in fact, I believe this is the original LIDL CFL PIR Spotlight that was sold many moons ago!

This one is very similar to the other one that I reviewed, except that this one has a different type of CFL lamp, which doesn't seem to be a standard base either, and has an adjustable time from 5 seconds to 12 minutes.
This can only mean an even worse lamp life than what I calculated... plus the thing won't be up to full brightness if on anything less than 2 minutes anyway!

Your thoughts on this, @Kyx, @S2M, @coleslaw and @pinkteddyx64?

pinkteddyx64
Co-founder

Re: Weird Spotlight Mk1?

Postby pinkteddyx64 » 17 Nov 2017, 15:34

spotify95 wrote:Hi,

Just spotted this for sale on eBay, which ends today:

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/SPOTLIGHT-Ener ... 2879001515

Hmm, seems very familiar... in fact, I believe this is the original LIDL CFL PIR Spotlight that was sold many moons ago!

This one is very similar to the other one that I reviewed, except that this one has a different type of CFL lamp, which doesn't seem to be a standard base either, and has an adjustable time from 5 seconds to 12 minutes.
This can only mean an even worse lamp life than what I calculated... plus the thing won't be up to full brightness if on anything less than 2 minutes anyway!

I certainly shan't be buying it. :nah:

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:

Return to “The Marketplace”