Game Reviews

Discuss your favourite game titles and the consoles that you play them on here. For discussion of games and hardware related to PCs and Macs, please use the computer hardware & software forum. Includes dedicated Nintendo sub-forum.
JessPlaysGames

Game Reviews

Postby JessPlaysGames » August 26th, 2017, 5:23 pm

@pinkteddyx64 @princechromey

Post your game reviews here

JessPlaysGames

Re: Game Reviews

Postby JessPlaysGames » August 26th, 2017, 5:40 pm

FIFA Mobile - 0/10

I rate FIFA Mobile 0/10 for the following reasons:

- Required internet connection. You have to be connected to the internet, otherwise it counts as you forfeiting the match. Even the so-called 'offline' mode requires you to be online.

- Energy. You need energy in order to play a match. Playing a match uses energy. Completely shit idea, should be abolished.

- Server maintenance. I was trying to play the game last night, but I couldn't because the servers were closed for maintenance between 00:00 and 09:00. So for 9 hours a day you can't play the game even if you wanted to, since even the 'offline' version requires connection to the server.

- VS attack. This game mode provides you with situations and you have to try to score from as many as possible. The AI controls your opponent's team (who is playing simultaneously against your team). Whoever scores the most wins. The higher rated your team, the better chances you get. This is based too much on luck (having a higher rated team than your opponent) and is a game mode that nobody asked for.

- Lack of career mode/offline games. The only reason we want to play FIFA really is for the career mode/friendly offline games. Previous FIFA games had these and worked perfectly fine, but they decided to mess with a winning formula. And messed up. Massively. Basically we want it to be like any other FIFA game, but it's completely different and it doesn't work.

- Store/plans. This is just completely messed up and is an added complication. There are too many things here, there's no order to it, and nobody really knows what's going on. This should be completely removed.

- Controls. It is automatically set so that button controls are off and there's auto pass and shoot. These are the worst controls you can possibly set it to. And you can't change the controls until after the tutorial.

- Inability to save replays. So you can score some amazing goals, but unless you can immediately shove the screen in someone's face, no-one will ever know.

- FaceBook Login. It claims that Facebook login allows you to login on multiple devices. It doesn't. It doesn't even allow you to login to the same device if you've deleted the game an re-installed it.

- Team Building. I'm trying to make a starting 11 with Cabaye and Benardeschi both in it. Cabaye is a CDM and Benardeschi is a RW. Apparently you can't have a RW and a CDM in the same team. This is absolutely ridiculous especially since at the time they are my two highest rated players!

JessPlaysGames

Game Reviews

Postby JessPlaysGames » August 26th, 2017, 5:40 pm

@pinkteddyx64 @princechromey

Post your game reviews here

Return to “Gaming”