Lack of good mobile football games is shocking (rant warning)

Discuss your favourite game titles and the consoles that you play them on here. For discussion of games and hardware related to PCs and Macs, please use the computer hardware & software forum. Includes dedicated Nintendo sub-forum.
JessPlaysGames

Lack of good mobile football games is shocking (rant warning)

Postby JessPlaysGames » August 26th, 2017, 3:43 pm

@princechromey @pinkteddyx64

Go onto the App Store (and this may be true on the Google Play Store too) and search for football/soccer games

Every single one is shit

Even FIFA and PES, who dominate the console market, have completely shit mobile games

How hard can it be to take the console game and make a mobile game EXACTLY like that? They do it every year for console. That's all we need, the console version but on mobile.

You don't need to be connected to the internet to play the console version, but you need to be to play the mobile version. The mobile version has all these extra game modes that nobody wants. We just want to play FIFA/PES.

And all the other games are shit too. They're made by people who have no interest in football. The graphics/gameplay is shit, and in some they don't even have the correct rules.

I might as well just bring a TV and a console with me everywhere I go and hope there's wifi and a plug socket in the park/pub/restaurant so I can play a game of FIFA.

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Re: Lack of good mobile football games is shocking (rant warning)

Postby pinkteddyx64 » August 26th, 2017, 3:57 pm

Kyx wrote:@princechromey @pinkteddyx64

Go onto the App Store (and this may be true on the Google Play Store too) and search for football/soccer games

Every single one is shit

Even FIFA and PES, who dominate the console market, have completely shit mobile games

How hard can it be to take the console game and make a mobile game EXACTLY like that? They do it every year for console. That's all we need, the console version but on mobile.

You don't need to be connected to the internet to play the console version, but you need to be to play the mobile version. The mobile version has all these extra game modes that nobody wants. We just want to play FIFA/PES.

And all the other games are shit too. They're made by people who have no interest in football. The graphics/gameplay is shit, and in some they don't even have the correct rules.

I might as well just bring a TV and a console with me everywhere I go and hope there's wifi and a plug socket in the park/pub/restaurant so I can play a game of FIFA.

I wish I had the expertise to write an app like that and it be actually at least half interesting.

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » August 26th, 2017, 4:01 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:

Every single one is shit

I wish I had the expertise to write an app like that and it be actually at least half interesting.

Same

I mean, I know exactly what it should and should not have :(

JessPlaysGames

Postby JessPlaysGames » August 26th, 2017, 5:22 pm

Every single one is shit

More about FIFA:

I was trying to create a good team with the players I had. I wanted to have these two players in the same team but for some reason it's not possible because they don't have a formation on which these two players would ever be in the same team.

Also, I just happened to see my results from previous matches on the top of the screen. It said I had played 3 and lost 3. It was obvious bullshit because I had actually played 0.

For these reasons and many others, FIFA mobile has been deleted permanently from my phone, until the next version (FIFA 18).

It also has 'energy' which means that you can't play a game unless you have 'energy', and playing a game uses 'energy'. Any game which uses this 'energy' concept is completely shit and should be deleted immediately. The real FIFA doesn't have 'energy'.

Return to “Gaming”