Experiencing issues with the site

Got any comments or suggestions regarding any part of this site? Go ahead and post them here! :H
Mr T 999
TBAAJ ambassador

Experiencing issues with the site

Postby Mr T 999 » October 10th, 2016, 9:00 pm

I have been experiencing few problems while I was on here. 1st being can't seem to rep anyone, 2nd can only edit post within 30 sec, after that it won't let me edit it :unimpressed: 3rd it won't let me preview my post.

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Re: Experiencing issues with the site

Postby pinkteddyx64 » October 10th, 2016, 10:19 pm

Mr T 999 wrote:I have been experiencing few problems while I was on here. 1st being can't seem to rep anyone, 2nd can only edit post within 30 sec, after that it won't let me edit it :unimpressed: 3rd it won't let me preview my post.

The post editing issue should be fixed now. :H

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » October 10th, 2016, 11:12 pm

Mr T 999 wrote:I have been experiencing few problems while I was on here. 1st being can't seem to rep anyone, 2nd can only edit post within 30 sec, after that it won't let me edit it :unimpressed: 3rd it won't let me preview my post.

Hi Mr T :)

What browser are you using? I know that all of those features work on the latest version of Firefox and it did when I last used TBAAJ on Chrome.

I'll see if we can get those issues sorted for you :)

edit: I can confirm that the preview feature is broken (I know it wasn't a few days ago...), but rep works. I think your account has to be a certain amount of days old before you can rep people... Or maybe it might be that rep has to be enabled on a case by case basis... @pinkteddyx64, any ideas?

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » October 11th, 2016, 2:35 pm

princechromey wrote:

Hi Mr T :)

What browser are you using? I know that all of those features work on the latest version of Firefox and it did when I last used TBAAJ on Chrome.

I'll see if we can get those issues sorted for you :)

edit: I can confirm that the preview feature is broken (I know it wasn't a few days ago...), but rep works. I think your account has to be a certain amount of days old before you can rep people... Or maybe it might be that rep has to be enabled on a case by case basis... @pinkteddyx64, any ideas?

I'm looking into the other issues. :ohyes:

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:

Return to “Site News And Suggestions”