Page 2 of 2

Re: TBAAJ Community Team changelog

Posted: May 6th, 2017, 22:31
by pinkteddyx64
Mr T 999 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote: @princechromey @Kyx @Zak @S2M @Mr T 999 @coleslaw

I've just been reading this: http://kyxrevision.zohosites.com/meet-the-team.html and first off thanks for giving this site a mention, and second, you might be interested to know that last year I met Andy98 in person in his home town of Grimsby, and had a good laugh about stuff from TSR.

First ever time I met a TSR (or indeed any forum) member in person, and he seemed like a brother to me. :) I wonder what you'd be like to meet in person? :D Or even @princechromey


How did you and andy end up meeting? :p

I just suggested it to thinking he'd take the suggestion seriously and to my surprise her agreed.

We then had a big conversation that featured slagging off various TSR members although not Paracosm as he had yet to become an ST member at that time, and was still like @princechromey very friendly and approachable.

Re: TBAAJ Community Team changelog

Posted: May 6th, 2017, 23:49
by Mr T 999
pinkteddyx64 wrote:I just suggested it to thinking he'd take the suggestion seriously and to my surprise he agreed.

We then had a big conversation that featured slagging off various TSR members although not Paracosm as he had yet to become an ST member at that time, and was still like @princechromey very friendly and approachable.


What was it like meeting andy? He lives in your area right?

Re: TBAAJ Community Team changelog

Posted: May 6th, 2017, 23:53
by pinkteddyx64
Mr T 999 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:I just suggested it to thinking he'd take the suggestion seriously and to my surprise he agreed.

We then had a big conversation that featured slagging off various TSR members although not Paracosm as he had yet to become an ST member at that time, and was still like @princechromey very friendly and approachable.


What was it like meeting andy? He lives in your area right?

It was OK I guess. He reminded me of myself from my school years. :o

He lives half an hour away from where I live.

Re: TBAAJ Community Team changelog

Posted: May 8th, 2017, 01:51
by Mr T 999
pinkteddyx64 wrote:It was OK I guess. He reminded me of myself from my school years. :o

He lives half an hour away from where I live.


If he lives nearby why don't you guys meet on a regular basis?

Re: TBAAJ Community Team changelog

Posted: May 8th, 2017, 08:02
by Kyx
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
princechromey wrote:
Kyx wrote:
princechromey wrote:
Kyx wrote:
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:@princechromey @Kyx @Zak @S2M @Mr T 999 @coleslaw

As of the 4th May 2017, Kyx is now a moderator for forum games and general discussion! :woo:

Thanks @pinkteddyx64 for doing that. I recall @Kyx mentioning before that he wanted mod privileges but I completely forgot about it. Sorry! :doh2:

He also wants to be a forum games ST member on TSR. :yep:

So like what I want to do as well, yes? :D (I've wanted to be FG mod on TSR too but chances are I won't ever be one :()


Can I also be mod of the science section please? :)

I will be a good mod for that :p

Thanks :) :moon:


I'll see what I can do :yep:


Thanks :)

Should be all done :yep: just give us a shout if anything else needs doing!


Will do :)

I've just been reading this: http://kyxrevision.zohosites.com/meet-the-team.html and first off thanks for giving this site a mention, and second, you might be interested to know that last year I met Andy98 in person in his home town of Grimsby, and had a good laugh about stuff from TSR.

First ever time I met a TSR (or indeed any forum) member in person, and he seemed like a brother to me. :) I wonder what you'd be like to meet in person? :D Or even @princechromey


I think I'd be quite cool :o :)

Re: TBAAJ Community Team changelog

Posted: May 8th, 2017, 14:33
by pinkteddyx64
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
princechromey wrote:
Kyx wrote:
princechromey wrote:
Kyx wrote:
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:@princechromey @Kyx @Zak @S2M @Mr T 999 @coleslaw

As of the 4th May 2017, Kyx is now a moderator for forum games and general discussion! :woo:

Thanks @pinkteddyx64 for doing that. I recall @Kyx mentioning before that he wanted mod privileges but I completely forgot about it. Sorry! :doh2:

He also wants to be a forum games ST member on TSR. :yep:

So like what I want to do as well, yes? :D (I've wanted to be FG mod on TSR too but chances are I won't ever be one :()


Can I also be mod of the science section please? :)

I will be a good mod for that :p

Thanks :) :moon:


I'll see what I can do :yep:


Thanks :)

Should be all done :yep: just give us a shout if anything else needs doing!


Will do :)

I've just been reading this: http://kyxrevision.zohosites.com/meet-the-team.html and first off thanks for giving this site a mention, and second, you might be interested to know that last year I met Andy98 in person in his home town of Grimsby, and had a good laugh about stuff from TSR.

First ever time I met a TSR (or indeed any forum) member in person, and he seemed like a brother to me. :) I wonder what you'd be like to meet in person? :D Or even @princechromey


I think I'd be quite cool :o :)

Maybe we should sometime, as I don't live far from Hull.

Re: TBAAJ Community Team changelog

Posted: Jun 21st, 2017, 22:34
by spotify95
@pinkteddyx64 @S2M

It is with delight that I am able to announce, that S2M is now a moderator of General Discussion and Forum Games as of 6/21/17! :letsdance:

Welcome aboard the TBAAJ Support Team, S2M! :happy2:

Re: TBAAJ Community Team changelog

Posted: Jun 21st, 2017, 22:42
by S2M
princechromey wrote:@pinkteddyx64 @S2M

It is with delight that I am able to announce, that S2M is now a moderator of General Discussion and Forum Games as of 6/21/17! :letsdance:

Welcome aboard the TBAAJ Support Team, S2M! :happy2:

Thank you guys so much! :woo:

Re: TBAAJ Community Team changelog

Posted: Jun 21st, 2017, 22:44
by pinkteddyx64
S2M wrote:
princechromey wrote:@pinkteddyx64 @S2M

It is with delight that I am able to announce, that S2M is now a moderator of General Discussion and Forum Games as of 6/21/17! :letsdance:

Welcome aboard the TBAAJ Support Team, S2M! :happy2:

Thank you guys so much! :woo:

It was to make up for not being allowed to have such a privilege on TSR! :H

Re: TBAAJ Community Team changelog

Posted: Jun 21st, 2017, 22:46
by S2M
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
S2M wrote:
princechromey wrote:@pinkteddyx64 @S2M

It is with delight that I am able to announce, that S2M is now a moderator of General Discussion and Forum Games as of 6/21/17! :letsdance:

Welcome aboard the TBAAJ Support Team, S2M! :happy2:

Thank you guys so much! :woo:

It was to make up for not being allowed to have such a privilege on TSR! :H

Thank you, I appreciate it! :jive: