Post counts?

Got any comments or suggestions regarding any part of this site? Go ahead and post them here! :H
spotify95
A jungle man

Post counts?

Postby spotify95 » May 24th, 2014, 2:25 pm

Hi

Would it be possible to add on a post count for each thread, so it shows how many posts someone has contributed to a thread?

It would be great for some stats in CTAM :)

What I mean, is add something like what TSR have got here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/misc.ph ... &t=2661139

as it shows who has contributed what :)

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Re: Post counts?

Postby pinkteddyx64 » May 24th, 2014, 3:19 pm

I'll see what I can do regarding your suggestion. :thumbsup:

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » May 24th, 2014, 9:05 pm

Fab thanks :) It would be great, but you dont have to do it on all threads either. Just the main CTAM thread, and any sub-parts (if required - I don't think the server will handle a million posts in 1 thread)

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » January 15th, 2016, 8:54 pm

spotify95 wrote:Fab thanks :) It would be great, but you dont have to do it on all threads either. Just the main CTAM thread, and any sub-parts (if required - I don't think the server will handle a million posts in 1 thread)

There is such a feature that can be installed on phpBB 3.0 but it won't install on phpBB 3.1. :(

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » January 15th, 2016, 9:26 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:Fab thanks :) It would be great, but you dont have to do it on all threads either. Just the main CTAM thread, and any sub-parts (if required - I don't think the server will handle a million posts in 1 thread)

There is such a feature that can be installed on phpBB 3.0 but it won't install on phpBB 3.1. :(

Drat! Is there a way of trying to make a workaround and implementing it on here, or will we simply have to put up as is?

Thanks for the update anyway! :)

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » January 15th, 2016, 9:46 pm

spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

Drat! Is there a way of trying to make a workaround and implementing it on here, or will we simply have to put up as is?

Put up with it I'm afraid. :(

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » January 15th, 2016, 11:16 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

Damn! Never mind, I'm sure we'll live without a post counter ;)

Only thing is that we can't have leaderboards on CTAM, because I am NOT going through 30k posts to find out who posted what! :p

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » January 15th, 2016, 11:31 pm

spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

Damn! Never mind, I'm sure we'll live without a post counter ;)

Only thing is that we can't have leaderboards on CTAM, because I am NOT going through 30k posts to find out who posted what! :p

Well despite how far we are with CTAM here, the actual amount of users who posted in that thread is actually surprisingly few.

Return to “Site News And Suggestions”