Queen Cersei

A log of all banned, suspended and warned members is kept in this forum. Please reference it in order to better understand the rules, and to help make the site a better place by not doing what these members did. :)
pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Queen Cersei

Postby pinkteddyx64 » November 28th, 2015, 10:02 pm

Caused extreme annoyance and distress by doing something that caused CTAM to be fucked up by putting tobiasazt on global ignore. Wouldn't even apologise or rectify the issue.

She also accussed me of creating impostor accounts after the infamous impostors incident that struck CTAM. If it wasn't for her incompetence I would still be happily a member and not have to sneak back on new names and I wouldn't have the stress of CTAM being ruined and begin angry with spotify95 for skipping backwards.

Action: Not allowed to join these forums. If a member joins and you suspect it's her ban them immediately

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Re: Queen Cersei

Postby spotify95 » November 28th, 2015, 11:07 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:Caused extreme annoyance and distress by doing something that caused CTAM to be fucked up by putting tobiasazt on global ignore. Wouldn't even apologise or rectify the issue.

She also accussed me of creating impostor accounts after the infamous impostors incident that struck CTAM. If it wasn't for her incompetence I would still be happily a member and not have to sneak back on new names and I wouldn't have the stress of CTAM being ruined and begin angry with spotify95 for skipping backwards.

Action: Not allowed to join these forums. If a member joins and you suspect it's her ban them immediately

You do know that sneaking back in under new names won't work, right?

Yes, you are correct - they won't be allowed. I won't let them in, anyway.

Return to “BSW Members (Banned, Suspended and Warned)”