Hey guys

This is the place to welcome all new members! :hugs:
PeterGriffin32
Noobie

Hey guys

Postby PeterGriffin32 » April 15th, 2017, 6:59 pm

Hey everyone...

I've just joined, I was looking at TSR (I don't have an account anymore because they banned my IP for no reason :mad:) and noticed people saying TBAAJ but I didn't know what it meant :$

I googled it and here I am! What's so good about this place then? :cookie:

My actual name is Roger btw :)

thanks!
PeterGriffin32 :H
pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Re: Hey guys

Postby pinkteddyx64 » April 15th, 2017, 10:25 pm

PeterGriffin32 wrote:Hey everyone...

I've just joined, I was looking at TSR (I don't have an account anymore because they banned my IP for no reason :mad:) and noticed people saying TBAAJ but I didn't know what it meant :$

First off, welcome to TBAAJ, always happy to welcome a new member. :hugs: (So as long as they aren't a spammer. :# )

Secondly, this place has a fair, consistent moderation policy, and uncensored discussion on any topic you like including the ability to swear without it becoming ****. :yep:

If you have any further questions, I'm sure @spotify95 would be glad to help. :yep:

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
PeterGriffin32
Noobie

Postby PeterGriffin32 » April 15th, 2017, 10:52 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:

First off, welcome to TBAAJ, always happy to welcome a new member. :hugs: (So as long as they aren't a spammer. :# )

Secondly, this place has a fair, consistent moderation policy, and uncensored discussion on any topic you like including the ability to swear without it becoming ****. :yep:

If you have any further questions, I'm sure @spotify95 would be glad to help. :yep:

Ahh thank you for the welcome :) Not a spammer, promise :p

That sounds a lot fucking better ( :D ) looks like a cool place to be. :)

Roger

thanks!
pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » April 15th, 2017, 11:07 pm

PeterGriffin32 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

If you have any further questions, I'm sure @princechromey would be glad to help. :yep:

Ahh thank you for the welcome :) Not a spammer, promise :p

That sounds a lot fucking better (:D) looks like a cool place to be. :)

Roger

I'm glad you like it. :woo:

What was your TSR name?

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » April 16th, 2017, 6:18 pm

Hi @PeterGriffin32, welcome to TBAAJ forums!

If TSR banned your IP address then your account should still be usable if you use a proxy, or a different IP address. If they banned your username as well then that's it.

You'll always be welcome here :yep:

As @pinkteddyx64 said, we don't have any harsh moderation policies here - freedom of speech is always welcome and we don't moderate things unless we absolutely have to (i.e. if we get a spammer etc). We also don't have a swear filter, unlike most sites.
We've got topics on pretty much anything (we're always improving the site) and we're a friendly bunch, so enjoy your stay on TBAAJ Forums and hope you have a good time here :)

If you have any questions, just let one of us know - there will always be someone to help out :yep:

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » April 16th, 2017, 8:36 pm

Perhaps @PeterGriffin32 would be interested in this certain thread? ;)

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=5

@spotify95

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » April 16th, 2017, 9:50 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:Perhaps @PeterGriffin32 would be interested in this certain thread? ;)

http://www.thebritsareajoke.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=5

@princechromey

Yep, maybe, if they have posted in the TSR equivalent before or just want to add a few numbers to the thread :yep:

Or if they want to start a new discussion on the site, they can :)

I'm going to try and update the various different sections of the site soon, with new discussions etc :yep:

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » April 17th, 2017, 12:03 am

princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:Perhaps @PeterGriffin32 would be interested in this certain thread? ;)

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=5

@princechromey

Yep, maybe, if they have posted in the TSR equivalent before or just want to add a few numbers to the thread :yep:

I'm going to try and update the various different sections of the site soon, with new discussions etc :yep:

I know you got pissed off earlier about me posting on CTAM by 5s, but if petergriffin32 isn't banned by username on TSR, can they boost it for me please?

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » April 17th, 2017, 11:54 am

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:

http://www.thebritsareajoke.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=5

@princechromey

I know you got pissed off earlier about me posting on CTAM by 5s, but if petergriffin32 isn't banned by username on TSR, can they boost it for me please?

It depends if their username is still active, if they have a way of accessing the site (through a different IP) and if they want to post there again.

PeterGriffin32
Noobie

Postby PeterGriffin32 » April 17th, 2017, 11:57 am

princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=5

@princechromey

It depends if their username is still active, if they have a way of accessing the site (through a different IP) and if they want to post there again.

I'd rather stay away from TSR now :o

thanks!
pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » April 17th, 2017, 3:38 pm

PeterGriffin32 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=5

@princechromey

I'd rather stay away from TSR now :o

Understandable. :ohyes:

Fancy helping out with this? viewtopic.php?f=20&t=5

Return to “Welcome Lounge”