Mr T 999

This is the place to welcome all new members! :hugs:
pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Mr T 999

Postby pinkteddyx64 » October 9th, 2016, 2:28 pm

:welcome: @Mr T 999, I hope you enjoy TBAAJ! :hugs:

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Mr T 999
TBAAJ ambassador

Re: Mr T 999

Postby Mr T 999 » October 9th, 2016, 2:40 pm

Thanks for the welcome :H

I just been going through the list of emojis and I have to say they better than TSR lol this is just awesome :fuckoff:

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » October 9th, 2016, 3:52 pm

Mr T 999 wrote:Thanks for the welcome :H

I just been going through the list of emojis and I have to say they better than TSR lol this is just awesome :fuckoff:

And don't forget, you can say any swear word you like without it being filtered or being banned for it. :yep:

Plus, as you'll have noticed, we have large threads, ie the CTAM isn't split into multiple 10k posts threads unlike with TSR! :H

(We may have to start a new thread, a part 2 of CTAM at say 75k or 100k posts, but we will just have to wait and see. :yep: )

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Mr T 999
TBAAJ ambassador

Postby Mr T 999 » October 9th, 2016, 4:42 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:

And don't forget, you can say any swear word you like without it being filtered or being banned for it. :yep:

Plus, as you'll have noticed, we have large threads, ie the CTAM isn't split into multiple 10k posts threads unlike with TSR! :H

(We may have to start a new thread, a part 2 of CTAM at say 75k or 100k posts, but we will just have to wait and see. :yep: )

That is awesome incoming swear words :D fuck, shit motherfucker, bitch, cocksucker :teehee:

Btw I'm I allowed to rep the same user multiple times or will I get Prsom like on TSR?

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » October 9th, 2016, 7:18 pm

Mr T 999 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:

That is awesome incoming swear words :D fuck, shit motherfucker, bitch, cocksucker :teehee:

Btw I'm I allowed to rep the same user multiple times or will I get Prsom like on TSR?

Don't think PRSOM is an issue here, you can rep who you want and how often you want - though I don't think you can change the amount of rep you give to a post, once given.

We don't have any nasty filters. I suppose TSR has to have them so that the site isn't blocked on school internet systems.

Mr T 999
TBAAJ ambassador

Postby Mr T 999 » October 9th, 2016, 7:50 pm

princechromey wrote:
Mr T 999 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Mr T 999 wrote:That is awesome incoming swear words :D fuck, shit motherfucker, bitch, cocksucker :teehee:

Don't think PRSOM is an issue here, you can rep who you want and how often you want - though I don't think you can change the amount of rep you give to a post, once given.

We don't have any nasty filters. I suppose TSR has to have them so that the site isn't blocked on school internet systems.

Thats a relief hate prsom and guess It makes sense aswell why TSR has fillters, after all they are a student based site.

spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » November 29th, 2016, 11:49 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:

Well DS CTAM has now gone over 50k posts in one thread - incredible! Yet TSR have gone for an auto-close at 10k instead of trying to make the servers capable of 20-30k....

@Mr T 999 PRSOM is very annoying on TSR, and it was even worse about a year ago before the unlimited rep change, as you had to rep 40 different members before repping the same person! Now I think it's only 10 members but even so...

Return to “Welcome Lounge”