community team/moderator applications

This is where you can post questions about bans, warnings, post deletion, content reporting and other moderation issues. All threads in this forum will need to be approved before they appear.
spotify95
A jungle man

community team/moderator applications

Postby spotify95 » March 28th, 2016, 4:57 pm

Hi,

I've been on various web sites before and on most sites, there is always somewhere where you can apply for moderator status, or something similar.

For example on the Student Room they have a Moderator Applications area.

Is there anywhere on here where you can apply to be a moderator, or as you call it, "Community Team"?

Thanks!

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Re: community team/moderator applications

Postby pinkteddyx64 » March 28th, 2016, 7:27 pm

Yes, please send me a private message telling me what you think makes a good moderator and which section you'd like to moderate if your application is successful. :H

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » March 28th, 2016, 11:29 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:Yes, please send me a private message telling me what you think makes a good moderator and which section you'd like to moderate if your application is successful. :H

Okay, thanks for the information! It's good to know that I can apply to mod sections of the site if required. :)

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » March 31st, 2016, 10:44 pm

thefortofwisdom wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:Yes, please send me a private message telling me what you think makes a good moderator and which section you'd like to moderate if your application is successful. :H

Okay, thanks for the information! It's good to know that I can apply to mod sections of the site if required. :)

I'm seriously considering it! :yep:

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:

Return to “Ask a moderator”