Page 1 of 1

The Crappy Festival

Posted: 08 Aug 2017, 08:44
by spotify95
Why am I hearing so many adverts on TV and radio (as well as on air mentions) for the Crappy Festival this year?

It irritates me as its the worst music festival possibly out there and there's no way I'd go even if you paid me to go !

(Btw, kudos to anyone who knows what the Crappy Festival actually is.)

Re: The Crappy Festival

Posted: 08 Aug 2017, 10:28
by Kyx
princechromey wrote:Why am I hearing so many adverts on TV and radio (as well as on air mentions) for the Crappy Festival this year?

It irritates me as its the worst music festival possibly out there and there's no way I'd go even if you paid me to go !

(Btw, kudos to anyone who knows what the Crappy Festival actually is.)


Jingle Bell Ball? :dunno:

Or maybe Glastonbury??? That might be gone...

Idek many festivals

Re: The Crappy Festival

Posted: 08 Aug 2017, 16:51
by spotify95
Kyx wrote:
princechromey wrote:Why am I hearing so many adverts on TV and radio (as well as on air mentions) for the Crappy Festival this year?

It irritates me as its the worst music festival possibly out there and there's no way I'd go even if you paid me to go !

(Btw, kudos to anyone who knows what the Crappy Festival actually is.)


Jingle Bell Ball? :dunno:

Or maybe Glastonbury??? That might be gone...

Idek many festivals


Nope not the Jingle Bell Ball,that's done by Capital FM

Not Glastonbury either, which has been and gone.

Any others that it could be? @pinkteddyx64, want to help?

Re: The Crappy Festival

Posted: 08 Aug 2017, 17:02
by pinkteddyx64
princechromey wrote:
Kyx wrote:
princechromey wrote:Why am I hearing so many adverts on TV and radio (as well as on air mentions) for the Crappy Festival this year?

It irritates me as its the worst music festival possibly out there and there's no way I'd go even if you paid me to go !

(Btw, kudos to anyone who knows what the Crappy Festival actually is.)


Jingle Bell Ball? :dunno:

Or maybe Glastonbury??? That might be gone...

Idek many festivals


Nope not the Jingle Bell Ball,that's done by Capital FM

Not Glastonbury either, which has been and gone.

Any others that it could be? @pinkteddyx64, want to help?

I'm currently in the process of coming up with some suggestions.

Re: The Crappy Festival

Posted: 08 Aug 2017, 18:09
by Kyx
I know jingle bell ball is capital I just can't think of any. I'll google crappest festivals...

Fyre Festival?

Re: The Crappy Festival

Posted: 08 Aug 2017, 18:19
by spotify95
Kyx wrote:I know jingle bell ball is capital I just can't think of any. I'll google crappest festivals...

Fyre Festival?


I'll put you out of your misery: it's the "V Festival".

Reason why? Because "V" stands for "Virgin", and we know that Virgin in anything is, well, crappy/diabolical/shit/a total fucking joke (whatever you want to call it).

Hence, the Crappy Festival as it is run by the crappiest company that exists on the planet.

Re: The Crappy Festival

Posted: 08 Aug 2017, 18:54
by pinkteddyx64
princechromey wrote:
Kyx wrote:I know jingle bell ball is capital I just can't think of any. I'll google crappest festivals...

Fyre Festival?


I'll put you out of your misery: it's the "V Festival".

Reason why? Because "V" stands for "Virgin", and we know that Virgin in anything is, well, crappy/diabolical/shit/a total fucking joke (whatever you want to call it).

Hence, the Crappy Festival as it is run by the crappiest company that exists on the planet.

Do you dare me to post that they are crappy/diabolical/shit/a total fucking joke using my next James_W impostor? :teehee:

Re: The Crappy Festival

Posted: 08 Aug 2017, 19:06
by spotify95
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
Kyx wrote:I know jingle bell ball is capital I just can't think of any. I'll google crappest festivals...

Fyre Festival?


I'll put you out of your misery: it's the "V Festival".

Reason why? Because "V" stands for "Virgin", and we know that Virgin in anything is, well, crappy/diabolical/shit/a total fucking joke (whatever you want to call it).

Hence, the Crappy Festival as it is run by the crappiest company that exists on the planet.

Do you dare me to post that they are crappy/diabolical/shit/a total fucking joke using my next James_W impostor? :teehee:


Absolutely :D :rofl:

Re: The Crappy Festival

Posted: 08 Aug 2017, 21:35
by Kyx
of course

Re: The Crappy Festival

Posted: 08 Aug 2017, 22:17
by spotify95
Kyx wrote:of course


I don't know about you, but I predict James_W27! :D

Re: The Crappy Festival

Posted: 08 Aug 2017, 22:19
by pinkteddyx64
princechromey wrote:
Kyx wrote:of course


I don't know about you, but I predict James_W27! :D

Coming soon to a forum near you. ;)

Re: The Crappy Festival

Posted: 18 Apr 2018, 23:29
by spotify95
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
Kyx wrote:of course


I don't know about you, but I predict James_W27! :D

Coming soon to a forum near you. ;)

Any updates? It won't be long before Crappy Festival 2018 will be around :(

Re: The Crappy Festival

Posted: 19 Apr 2018, 08:29
by pinkteddyx64
spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
princechromey wrote:
Kyx wrote:of course


I don't know about you, but I predict James_W27! :D

Coming soon to a forum near you. ;)

Any updates? It won't be long before Crappy Festival 2018 will be around :(

I'm sorry to tell you, but administration validation was recently enabled. :(