Help please! (Copyright - content ID)

Discuss your favourite tunes and radio stations here. :)
spotify95
A jungle man

Help please! (Copyright - content ID)

Postby spotify95 » January 28th, 2016, 11:25 pm

@coleslaw @pinkteddyx64

Need a bit of help still, on one of my videos I was planning to upload.

Continuing on from the Radio Testing thread, I found out that one of my videos had been entirely blocked, thanks to the greediness of Taylor Swift. I was informed that it was advisable to do a pitch shift on it.

I have just done a pitch shift on it (increased by 0.9) and it was still matched on Content ID. Usually this is ok, but seeing as it is TS that is the copyright owner, she has greedily muted the sodding thing.

Any more tips that I can use to get around this bloody Content ID? I won't be removing any audio, since it is required for the radio test. I will do a pitch shift if that will do it (if so what settings should I use?). A speedup will be difficult as I will have to speed up the whole lot.

Any ideas would be appreciated as I don't want to have to redo the whole sodding test due to one incompetent artist who is a bitch and needs to grow the fuck up!

spotify95
A jungle man

Re: Help please! (Copyright - content ID)

Postby spotify95 » February 1st, 2016, 10:34 pm

Well, I've managed to come up with a solution to the problem - that will indeed work!

Both a pitch shift and a tempo shift were required to get the video through the filters - once the whole video has been uploaded (I plan to upload both the BR Class 43 and the BR Class 222 tests at once), I'll post the links for you to have a look at.

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » February 2nd, 2016, 6:02 pm

I'm no longer interested. :noway:

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » February 3rd, 2016, 7:49 pm

Just to let you know that the Class 43 test video should be ok without any speed-ups or pitch-ups; the songs that aired are either "viewable worldwide" or blocked in Germany. So not affecting the audio or video in any way in Great Britain.

The Class 222 test video has been sped up by 10% and pitched up by 10% - this was necessary to avoid Taylor Swift taking down the entire audio for the video. Should be ok now - fuck you, Taylor! :fuckoff:

Both will be uploaded tomorrow over DMU's fast connection, with a comparison video to follow.

thefortofwisdom

Postby thefortofwisdom » March 28th, 2016, 4:30 pm

Well, from what Spotty has told me, he's had to re-do the whole video, as his previous video was caught under the same content id system.

It'll be interesting to see the comparison as I haven't been able to see the comparison between the two!

pinkteddyx64
The king of the jungle

Postby pinkteddyx64 » September 18th, 2017, 7:43 pm

spotify95 wrote:Just to let you know that the Class 43 test video should be ok without any speed-ups or pitch-ups; the songs that aired are either "viewable worldwide" or blocked in Germany. So not affecting the audio or video in any way in Great Britain.

The Class 222 test video has been sped up by 10% and pitched up by 10% - this was necessary to avoid Taylor Swift taking down the entire audio for the video. Should be ok now - fuck you, Taylor! :fuckoff:

Both will be uploaded tomorrow over DMU's fast connection, with a comparison video to follow.

Has she never heard of the concept of 'fair use'?! :#

Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
spotify95
A jungle man

Postby spotify95 » September 18th, 2017, 7:45 pm

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:Just to let you know that the Class 43 test video should be ok without any speed-ups or pitch-ups; the songs that aired are either "viewable worldwide" or blocked in Germany. So not affecting the audio or video in any way in Great Britain.

Has she never heard of the concept of 'fair use'?! :#

Well, no, because I know I submitted an appeal citing fair use as the reason, and she rejected it.

I will sort something out soon, but she will not be beating me this time :nah:

Return to “Music and radio”