Spinach

What's cookin tonight?

Moderator: pinkteddyx64

User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 100715
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 395
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Spinach

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Sep 29th, 2017, 22:30

Does anybody here like spinach? :D

@Zak @spotify95 @Kyx


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
Zak
No loss of suction
Posts: 89021
Joined: Oct 11th, 2014, 11:30
Reputation: 113
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Spinach

Postby Zak » Sep 29th, 2017, 22:36

Yes, I grow it and like all vegetables :ohyes:


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 100715
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 395
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Spinach

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Sep 29th, 2017, 22:38

Zak wrote:Yes, I grow it and like all vegetables :ohyes:

I tried it after watching Popeye and thought I don't hate it but don't love it either.


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
Kyx
TBAAJ Support Team
Posts: 1106
Joined: May 2nd, 2017, 15:18
Reputation: 155
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Spinach

Postby Kyx » Sep 29th, 2017, 22:52

pinkteddyx64 wrote:Does anybody here like spinach? :D

@Zak @spotify95 @Kyx


No :(


My website can be found here: http://quantumquasar.forumotion.com/
User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 100715
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 395
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Spinach

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Sep 29th, 2017, 22:54

Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:Does anybody here like spinach? :D

@Zak @spotify95 @Kyx


No :(

Well, what vegetables do you like then?


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
spotify95
Founder and the king of TBAAJ
Posts: 4028
Joined: Nov 22nd, 2015, 14:24
Reputation: 138
Gender: Male

Re: Spinach

Postby spotify95 » Sep 29th, 2017, 23:01

pinkteddyx64 wrote:Does anybody here like spinach? :D

@Zak @spotify95 @Kyx


To be honest, I don't know whether I've tasted spinach before or not!

If I do I'll let you know if I like it or not :p


User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 100715
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 395
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Spinach

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Sep 29th, 2017, 23:08

spotify95 wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:Does anybody here like spinach? :D

@Zak @spotify95 @Kyx


To be honest, I don't know whether I've tasted spinach before or not!

If I do I'll let you know if I like it or not :p

And if you taste some, and don't like it, spit it out and make James_W eat it whether or not he likes it. :)


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
Kyx
TBAAJ Support Team
Posts: 1106
Joined: May 2nd, 2017, 15:18
Reputation: 155
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Spinach

Postby Kyx » Sep 29th, 2017, 23:49

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:Does anybody here like spinach? :D

@Zak @spotify95 @Kyx


No :(

Well, what vegetables do you like then?


Not a lot :o

Carrots. Potatoes :o


My website can be found here: http://quantumquasar.forumotion.com/
User avatar
pinkteddyx64
Co-founder
Posts: 100715
Joined: Feb 12th, 2014, 22:09
Reputation: 395
Location: Scunthorpe
Gender: Male

Re: Spinach

Postby pinkteddyx64 » Sep 29th, 2017, 23:52

Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:Does anybody here like spinach? :D

@Zak @spotify95 @Kyx


No :(

Well, what vegetables do you like then?


Not a lot :o

Carrots. Potatoes :o

When I see you tommorow I'll bring some. :p


Imageeriously, life's too short to be worried about retards on an internet forum. :eek2: :eek3:
Image
User avatar
Kyx
TBAAJ Support Team
Posts: 1106
Joined: May 2nd, 2017, 15:18
Reputation: 155
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Spinach

Postby Kyx » Sep 29th, 2017, 23:54

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:Does anybody here like spinach? :D

@Zak @spotify95 @Kyx


No :(

Well, what vegetables do you like then?


Not a lot :o

Carrots. Potatoes :o

When I see you tommorow I'll bring some. :p


Thanks :D

I actually don't have any ATM :o


My website can be found here: http://quantumquasar.forumotion.com/

Return to “Food & Drink”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest